Army Coup In Turkey Looks Like Islamist Erodgan's Days Are Numbered

genie

BTW there is a conspiracy theory going around that Erdogan staged this coup with low level military group so that he had an excuse to purge the country of the opposition, non-islamists and secularists that he hated.

just look what he said when he was giving speech during coup he said this was a gift from allah that coup happened now which leader says that unless he is confident he has got things on lock. Basically he has hoodwinked the west and the rest of us for too long and has confirmed he is the islamic terrorist we have all been saying

Funny how much difference a few days makes. Now even the MSM is entertaining the idea that the "coup" was Erdogan's equivalent of the Night of the Long Knives, i.e. an intricate plan to purge the military and the judiciary of moderates. I'm surprised they're running with this narrative instead of sticking to the tone of triumph they adopted when Erdogan supporters took to the streets. That list of 6000 traitors Erdogan compiled mere hours after the attempt was a sweet bit of work; so efficient, lol.

Funny how much difference a few days makes. Now even the MSM is entertaining the idea that the "coup" was Erdogan's equivalent of the Night of the Long Knives, i.e. an intricate plan to purge the military and the judiciary of moderates. I'm surprised they're running with this narrative instead of sticking to the tone of triumph they adopted when Erdogan supporters took to the streets. That list of 6000 traitors Erdogan compiled mere hours after the attempt was a sweet bit of work; so efficient, lol.

Very true. This looks like the end of secular Turkey. After the army is purged od secularists, now there is no one left in Turkey who can stop Erdogan's Islamist agenda.