Something To Be Thinked About ....

Seeing so much religious fanatic horror in the world, which has been going on for a while, one just gets sickened and furious, and helpless at the same time.

I just can not understand, how after any cruel attack, in their filthy minds, they can say, we have to wipe out the enemies of Allah ....

What a big stupidity.

How come if that Allah is god, and is supposingly formless at least for me, can he have any enemy?

Who can have possibly have any enemity against something which can not be seen, nor reached?

Is he so limited, that he fears, and orders some to go and kill in his name?

Is his kingdom here on earth, where we are to stay forever?

If he is god, and made us so, as we are, as sikhs, as christians, as jews, as hindus...or whites, blacks, brownies, then, in which way are we to be blamed, because, he has made each one of us so?

Is he so imperfct, that there is some other god, who made the rest of the beings, and he is only related to islam or muslims .... then better he fight with the other gods, and see if he comes out winner

Of course, I do not believe in all this, but it is the foolish and really mad people, who commit such horrible attrocties...be them of any race, color or creed.

Really absurd !!!! Where has the common sense gone?

If I was a muslim, and I was told all this preached rubbish, I would give them a big kick, because it has nothing of a minimum rationality.

I wonder why, all are so brainwashed, and none has the guts to stand up, and say, enough of foolish stupidity.

Just as the sun rises for all people without any distinction, so is the grace of God for all, give Him any name, that does not change His nature of being so lovable and merciful.

For example, in our Bani, in the first begining, beautifullydescribes for us, the real values of God, who otherwise is unperceivable:

Ikoankar: He is One.

Satnam: He is Nam, and is eternal

Karta Purukh: He is the doer of everything.

Nirbhav : He is fearless, He fears none.

Nirvair: He has enimity with none

Akal Moorat: His existence is beyond time

Ajoonee saibhang: He is birthless and deathless, and self supportive, depends on none

Gurparsad Jap: He is realized by his Grace, by doing the Jap of His Nao.

This is the real description of God, irrespective of, if one is a muslim, a hindu, a sikh or of any other dharma.

Sat Sree Akal.

Just as the sun rises for all people with distinction, so is the grace of God for all, give Him any name, that does not change His nature of being so lovable and merciful.

First thing first Allah used to be a moon god of Bedouin Arabs.Later on Prophet Muhammad made it Islamic Allah. Personally speaking,to me this whole concept of God is lubricious. I mean how on earth that merciful God do nothing even after the horrific atrocities committed by human being on human being.Why he did nothing to stop the killing of innocent people in countless wars in human history and now why is he silent on brutalities of ISIL ? If it was up to me or you would not have you stopped this at first place ? Some genius people in the past invented this God to control to and manipulate people.

First thing first Allah used to be a moon god of Bedouin Arabs.Later on Prophet Muhammad made it Islamic Allah. Personally speaking,to me this whole concept of God is lubricious. I mean how on earth that merciful God do nothing even after the horrific atrocities committed by human being on human being.Why he did nothing to stop the killing of innocent people in countless wars in human history and now why is he silent on brutalities of ISIL ? If it was up to me or you would not have you stopped this at first place ? Some genius people in the past invented this God to control to and manipulate people.

I do not think any genius invented God, nor can any one do so. Just as, parents give birth to a child, a child can never give birth to its parents. It has to be like that, not otherwise.

Then, one is free to believe what one wants, whether as a believer, or an atheist. No force should be put on any one.

The thing is, we with our limitedness, we want God to be like a Superman, who comes and do heroic job for us, just as in the movies, where Superman arrived where needed.

Why is that for many things we do not need Him, and do it by ourselves; and then for our dislikes, He just appears and solves the problems created by us.

That is being unfair.

You see, many talk of Him. Even the mads can talk about Him, but it shall always be nonsense. So,not because some ignorants fools use that concept of God, according to their dirty and filthy minds, with tehir talking power they brainwash the vast majority, who follow those religious leaders as cattle, not knowing they are being led to pitfall.

Thus they waste away, their human birth for nothing better, rather they fall into the deepth of abysm.

You see, He has given us intellect, or budh, the faculty of discrimination, to see what is good or bad, and if we do not use it, the fault is ours.

We can not just deny His existence, just because, our limited and dull intelect, fails to understand the law of karma.

I do not know whether you are a sikh or a hindu, or a christian, but if you go throughly for example the SGGS, which I recommend as a sikh, you can be atonished, as per how our Guru sahibans have described the Nature for us.

You may read: Jap Ji sahib, Anand Sahib or Sukhmani Sahib, you will remain perplexed as per how in a simple language and full of logic, our beloved Guru sahibans, as well the Bhagat Janas, have explained us the reality of creation, God, and the spiritual matters, without any stain of maanmat, or fanatism..

You see, no matter how much evolved in the best of cases any religions, but if that is not practiced, rather outer aspects are given supreme importance over the real doing of Bhakti as per Gurmat for example, then the poison from the minds, can never be removed.

Rather the vikaars of ego and anger, of haume and krodh, get fueled, and burn us with its poisonous effects.

Then, who is to be blamed?

We or Him?

Of course we, because we do nothing to remove that poison from our filthy minds.

The Bani says: Nimakh nimakh kar sareer kataveh, tou bhee haume mael na jaae. We do a lot of things like, bathing at holy wateres, we pray like parrots X number of times repeating it for so many hours, or days, even months, keep fasts, rituals, ceremonies,go for pilgrimages, etc etc etc

The thing is, the malady is deep within and it is subtle, but we keep treating the surface, the exterior, so how come our moorakhta can be ever removed.

And our Guru Jee, tells us: Prabh ka Simran, man kee mael jaae, and this neither we do, neither we pay attention, thus the wicked mind never gets weakend, and the 5 vikaars, keep us as prisoners in this mayavee creation.

One thing we should keep in mind as a general rule, if we ever see any unjustices or atrocities being commited in name of any dharam, be sure, that, that is not the dharam of expounded to us by the highly spiritual beings; but of the wickedness of our ignorant filthy minds.

Sat Sree Akal.

Muslims also believe God is supposed to be merciful. However where they differ from us is that they think God will only allow muslims into heaven. All else will burn. But Christians believe the same thing and they r not as violent anymore. (Also some sikhs also believe that only amritdhatis can get mukt.) So i dont think it is only their religious belief that is making them violent. It is because they see themselves of victims of western terror. So they become frustrated and want to bring the same terror to the west. They forget that God is watching and will punish the evildoers, they r desperate to get vengeance. Even sikhs got so desperate n frustrated during the fight with indian govt that some decided to kill innocents. The air india attacks. I know many say it wasnt sikhs who did it. Even if that is the case tho, the reaction of normal sikhs is telling. My dad tells me how him and his friends n all sikhs he knew, whether moneh or not, were very happy. Finally we showed the indian govt, we won! But when i tell him wat abt the innocents killed? He said we didnt think of them, we just thought about how it is a blow to india.

It is the same with muslims except that they can believe that killing kaffers can get them heaven. So its mostly nationalism mixed in with religion in a crazy psychotic mess

Interesting points Bro,

Muslims also believe God is supposed to be merciful.

Do we really know, what merciful means? Merciful does not mean, that we are favoured with possesions and wealth, or our work and family are going fine and so on...

Merciful means, that inspite of we being spiritually donkeys, He keeps on giving us chances, life after life to evolve and become better human beings, and thus one day merge in Him.

That is His beant wadeeayee.

However where they differ from us is that they think God will only allow muslims into heaven. All else will burn.

If that is the case, they need to be told, that, the soul can never burn, because, it is of the eternal nature of that Primal God, which in our case we call Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

All souls in any bodies, are of the same spiritual nature.There are no such bad souls, as people can be. The soul is a particle of that Infinite Ocean, Sach chit Anand,

It is the minds, which can be polluted or evil, but nevertheless the souls or jeev atmas.

But Christians believe the same thing and they r not as violent anymore.

Thank God.

(Also some sikhs also believe that only amritdhatis can get mukt.)

Such a pity, in spite of having the Gyan of our Guru Sahibans and the Bhagat Janas, we still are messed up in brahmanvadee beliefs

So i dont think it is only their religious belief that is making them violent. It is because they see themselves of victims of western terror. So they become frustrated and want to bring the same terror to the west.

The terror you mention by the west, is questionable, not that in the past, they have not commited. But in any worst of the cases, you will never ever see a western country do all the atrocities done by these fanatics, like in the States, in France, in the U.K, in Spain, in India, in Indonesia, in Nigeria, in Iraq, in Syria, in Eygpt, in Belgium, in Turkey etc etc etc.

It is madness against all others.

You see, the rest of the world allows them to have their mosques in their respective countries; but have you ever seen them allowing having churches, temples or gurdwaras there?

Nay, they will never allow, and yet, they come in the west, live and eat by winning their daily breads there, and then they cause them pain in return...

Foolish people...

I will never ever justify any act of racism against anybody, especially of some of the whites against the rest of the races, which is quite disgusting and unfair.

On the other side, whenever there is any disaster in any part of the world, the western countries always send humanitarian help/aid, which is quite admirable

All of us, have to start and behave as human beings and be truthful with all, irrespective of color or creed. Otherwise, living will be quite difficult, and pain will be constant.

They forget that God is watching and will punish the evildoers, they r desperate to get vengeance. Even sikhs got so desperate n frustrated during the fight with indian govt that some decided to kill innocents. The air india attacks. I know many say it wasnt sikhs who did it. Even if that is the case tho, the reaction of normal sikhs is telling. My dad tells me how him and his friends n all sikhs he knew, whether moneh or not, were very happy. Finally we showed the indian govt, we won! But when i tell him wat abt the innocents killed? He said we didnt think of them, we just thought about how it is a blow to india.

What is India? Or any other country? The countries as such, are just vast lands, and are "jarr", insentient.

What have the people residing there to do with that country? They have not made the laws, nor done anything wrong. Other thing, is the bunch of corrupted. politicians, who reign those countries.

For example, some mad person says, I am angry at this building over there, so he starts killing the people residing in that building, but then, in this way, how does the building in any way get affected by the death of the people residing in it? It is simply absurd.

It is the same with muslims except that they can believe that killing kaffers can get them heaven. So its mostly nationalism mixed in with religion in a crazy psychotic mess.

This is a sample of madness, nobody goes to heaven by killing anybody or giving pain to others. This is pure fanatism and brainwashing others, who follow closed eyed to these stupid leaders as cattle...

Be it any god, if any such variety, he is only acheived by being good and doing good to all, which is the base of any true dharam

Once again, according to Gurmat, being good and doing good, is not limited to karmas alone, but to oneself; when does the real bhakti/devotion, by first eliminating the vicious mind, thus only, we get purified to the extent, that we go to heaven/Sach Khand, not to stay as and independent identity there, but to merge our surtees, in the source of all goodness, namely God/Wahiguru.

Sat Sree Akal.

maybe you don't realise God created us with free will to choose to do right , to strive for justice and achieve it through our actions after all it is through our actions as humans that we create such messes . Don't be feeble and blame God for human messes.

Muslims also believe God is supposed to be merciful. However where they differ from us is that they think God will only allow muslims into heaven. All else will burn. But Christians believe the same thing and they r not as violent anymore. (Also some sikhs also believe that only amritdhatis can get mukt.) So i dont think it is only their religious belief that is making them violent. It is because they see themselves of victims of western terror. So they become frustrated and want to bring the same terror to the west. They forget that God is watching and will punish the evildoers, they r desperate to get vengeance. Even sikhs got so desperate n frustrated during the fight with indian govt that some decided to kill innocents. The air india attacks. I know many say it wasnt sikhs who did it. Even if that is the case tho, the reaction of normal sikhs is telling. My dad tells me how him and his friends n all sikhs he knew, whether moneh or not, were very happy. Finally we showed the indian govt, we won! But when i tell him wat abt the innocents killed? He said we didnt think of them, we just thought about how it is a blow to india.

It is the same with muslims except that they can believe that killing kaffers can get them heaven. So its mostly nationalism mixed in with religion in a crazy psychotic mess

it has been proven that the Air India attacks were actually an Indian intelligence agency operation...and no that is not true most of the sikhs I know were horrified saying this is against sikhi , to kill innocents

I just can't understand the concept of God perhaps I don't have the intellect to understand.When I think of those persons killed in natural calamities I think God should be also charged with crimes against humanity if he exists.
I mean almost every religion claims to be one true religion ? and when someone asks them for proof they say it is written in our holy book OR they would say our holy book says so.

I'm quite interest in Buddhism and Sikhism but have not find any books in Urdu.I have found GURU GRANTH SAHIB but it is in shahmukhi and it is quite difficult to understand most of the Punjabi words used in the Guru Granth Sahib I have never of them.Do you know any bookstore where Guru Granth Sahib is available in urdu if so then kindly share the link.I have searched a lot but i have not found.

I just can't understand the concept of God perhaps I don't have the intellect to understand.When I think of those persons killed in natural calamities I think God should be also charged with crimes against humanity if he exists.

I mean almost every religion claims to be one true religion ? and when someone asks them for proof they say it is written in our holy book OR they would say our holy book says so.

I'm quite interest in Buddhism and Sikhism but have not find any books in Urdu.I have found GURU GRANTH SAHIB but it is in shahmukhi and it is quite difficult to understand most of the Punjabi words used in the Guru Granth Sahib I have never of them.Do you know any bookstore where Guru Granth Sahib is available in urdu if so then kindly share the link.I have searched a lot but i have not found.

You can't blame the playwriter for the deeds of the actors.