Something To Be Thinked About ....

You obviously haven't read Gurbani and Baba Nanak says the world is lost in strife and kalesh lost like in deep fog

Just remember the world is oabout 1 but about infinite

Infinite types of theories ideology nindiya juglia etc so just worry about your own jeev atma and about your own gursikhi Jeevan that's why the real saints went into the jungles away from the strife of duniya ( do neeya)

I'm quite interest in Buddhism and Sikhism but have not find any books in Urdu.I have found GURU GRANTH SAHIB but it is in shahmukhi and it is quite difficult to understand most of the Punjabi words used in the Guru Granth Sahib I have never of them.Do you know any bookstore where Guru Granth Sahib is available in urdu if so then kindly share the link.I have searched a lot but i have not found.

YOYO Jee,

I have found this following link so far:

But I hope to find more. What about getting the Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj in english translation?

If that is good for the moment, I can suggest you some really nice links.

Considere this option and let us know.

It is not only to get in Urdu, which is quite difficult; but more than any language, it is more important to understand what Guru jee tells us, and then apply it in our daily lives, to feel His love, His warmth and His closeness.

One thing is talking about sweets, other is really eating and enjoying them. By mere talking, one may get the desire to get and eat sweets, but the real experience is only when you eat sweets.

99.99 % of the humanity(including myself), talk of god as if they know Him, when the fact is they know nothing, they are much engaged and busy in their own mental perceptions, thus so much confussion.

But then, that is also good to an extent.

A stone´s condition in hot summer, is better if it is placed in the cool waters of a river, than it it is placed in an extremely hot desert.

Slowly and slowly, that stone in the river, shall one day get dissolved( though it may take a very long time, it all depends on how truthful one is) by His grace, and become sand, menas looses his haume or ahankar/ego, once this is done, then, the path to Him, is very smooth.

You see, though God is the craetor of all and everything, He is not a dictator, who wants to be worshipped by multitudes. according to our Guru Sahibans, His relation with us, is as of mother andd father, with their child, it is a relation of love, which starts always with Him.

As said above, it is not fair, to accuse Him, only in our hard times and shamelessly forget Him in our good times.

And just as in any relation, keeping relation with Him, means giving time to that relation, not with prayers, rituals, ceremonies, fastings, torturiing...or any other outer activities...

You want to see Him, and talk to Him?

Yes, yes, you can do that, but, for that you have to do something by yourself. There is no magic, you have to work for it. You see, atheltes, tarin for 5 to 8 hours daily to get a piece of metal....

And we, just want Him, without we doing the right jugtee, training?

Our Guru Jee, in simple words tells us the secret to realize Him, to reveal Him nowhere outside but right within us, in His own made temple, where He resides permanently.

You just have to take the key given by Him(not by any manmukh), and enter in His darbar.

So, what is that key?

The Bani says: Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya. He who meditaes by repeating His Name, becomes one with Him.

As simple as that.

Now let us ask ourselves sincerely, how many of us follow this advice of our beloved Guru Jee?

Maybe a handful among millions perhaps.

Sat Sree Akal.

I just can't understand the concept of God perhaps I don't have the intellect to understand.

It is just normal what you say, and you are not at much fault.

And that is because He is beyond the spheres of any intellect or mind. What to say about us, when even devis, devtas, gods, can not understand him.

He is known, understood, and realized by His Grace (Gurparsad) alone, not by one´s capacity or efforts.

First Patshahee tells us in Jap Ji Sahib : Sochay soch na hovaee, jeh sochay lakh vaar .

One may think hundreds of thousands of times, and even then, one shall comprehend Him not.

Sat Sree Akal.

It is just normal what you say, and you are not at much fault.

Well If you can suggest me some good books on Sikhism that would be great. Also if Guru Granth Sahib is available in simple English means not in some kind Victorian age English.Would be very appreciative.

Well If you can suggest me some good books on Sikhism that would be great. Also if Guru Granth Sahib is available in simple English means not in some kind Victorian age English.Would be very appreciative.

For sure Veer Jee,

Go to the following website, it is quite complete, as per Author wise, by Ang, chapter wise, etc. : https://www.searchgurbani.com

Then too, if any help needed come here, we have a lot of sewadar brothers and sisters, who can gladly aid you with some light on almost any view on SGGS and Sikhee.

Sat Sree Akal.

God bless you,

for this your positive attitude, so that at sometime in your life you may act as per the teachings of Gurmat, not to please anyone or showoff, but to benefit your own soul alone.

Sat Sree Akal

On 7/18/2016 at 3:32 AM, YOYO29 said:

I just can't understand the concept of God perhaps I don't have the intellect to understand.When I think of those persons killed in natural calamities I think God should be also charged with crimes against humanity if he exists.

Are human's charged when they kill millions of animals just to make a nice house?  You display animals natural habitat for you luxuries.  What about the fact you kill hundreds of insects by walking.  All the natural lands destroyed just so you can have a steel car to drive for a vacation?  Using mice as test subjects for your luxury of health???      You steal the food of animals for your own consumption.  Humans have rapped the planet and continue to do so.  According to your rationale of God, humans are serial killers.  They don't think for a second when stepping on a poor insect.  How many rats have you killed because they came into your luxury home?  How many ants and flies have you killed for the same reason?  Humans are murders.  So how can you judge the God you perceive him to be, when you are no better than him?  How many times have you stopped yourself from killing the insects with your foot?  If you eat animals, can you explains to me why you condone the butchering of animals.  Is this not murder?  Is this not deliberate, conscious act of murder?  According to your rationale, you should not exist because you are not compassionate and such humans are made up to control animals, insects and manipulate them.

• 3 weeks later...

So True

On a book store shelf, lie holy books of different religions full of "knowledge" .

They never quarrel with each other.

While those who fight in their names, are those who have never realized, what they tell all to seek and realize.