Something To Be Thinked About ....

Neither do they fight,  nor kill anybody.

Neither their deites mentioned in them fight among each other to put forward their superiority above others.

it is the foolish and brainwashed stupid humans who commit such atrocities.

Though it may seem funny to some, but, has anyone come to see if the gods mentioned in them, have fought or slaughtered the other gods of the other dharams ...

So, if they being far superior to the humans, do not go the skies or abodes of the other gods to defeat and conquer them, what the hell these stupid fanatics are doing then...

If the disputes among us are created by these petty gods, then they are not worthy of our devotion .... because they are much filled with greed and the poison of krodh; then too, many call them big/great ....

Hell with them, and hell who distort the real teachings and create havoc in the mankind, as demons, or even worse then demons ...

Why the hell will I ever call any such god big, if by just naming him, I am impulsed to commit the most heinous crimes against humanity.

God, is only that Supreme Being, by whose rememberance alone, all my agyanta, all my vikaars, all my negativity, vanish away,  just as the darkness in the inmense sky, is driven away with a ray of light of the Sun.

So is beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh, by whose just repetition of His sacred Name, all our stained vikaars, are washed away forever, without having to commit any harm on anyone to subdue them... it is the devil of minds within, who get sanctified with His apaar Kirpa, thus we turn from being stupid agaynee, ahankaree manmukhs, into   Gurmukhs.

This is the most substantial difference for which, in case if I was not a sikh, I will never ever doubt in becoming one, because it gives me, that what spirituality is all about.

There is no comparison, at least for me,  between Guramt, and any other dharams, which I deeply respect, not because of anything, but because after going throughly them, is the only path, which offers me the union with the Supreme Being, not with promises after death, but,  in this very  present life, by first becoming pure in mind, speech and deed.

And all this is nothing extraordinary of one´s chaturaee, but simply of His beaant wadeeayee.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 2 weeks later...

Felt like sharing :

Are we earning to pay builders and interior designers, caterers and decorators?

Whom do we want to impress with our highly inflated house properties & fat weddings?

Do you remember for more than two days what you ate at someone's marriage?

Why are we working like dogs in our prime years of life?

How many generations do we want to feed?

Most of us have two kids. Many have a single kid.

How much is the "need" and how much do we actually "want"??

Think about it.

Would our next generation be incapable to earn, that we save so much for them!?!

Can not we spare one and a half days a week for friends, family and self??

Do you spend even 5% of your monthly income for your self enjoyment?

Usually...no!

Why can't we enjoy simultaneously while we earn?

Spare time to enjoy before you have slipped discs and cholesterol blocks in your heart!!!

We don't own properties, we just have temporary name on documents.

GOD _laughs sarcastically, when someone says,
"I am the owner of this land"!!   

Do not judge a person only by the length of his car.

Many of our science and maths teachers were great personalities riding on scooters!!  

It is not bad to be rich, but it is very unfair, to be only rich.

Let's get a LIFE, before life gets us, instead....

What is that a mother expects from her son?

Mother:
I fought with death when I was giving birth to you. I spent sleepless nights when you were sick and crying. I never ate without feeding you first. I bore so many pains to bring you to the stage that you are in today. How will you repay me my son?

Son:
When I grow up, I will find a good job and earn lots of money for you so you can enjoy the pleasures of this world.

Mother:
Your father is doing this already and I do not expect this from you too. By the time you are earning I will be old and will not be in need of any worldly luxuries.

Son:
I will find a pious lady and marry her so she can cook for you and take care of you.

Mother:
That is not her duty my son and neither should you marry for that reason. It is not compulsory on her to do any service to me, neither do I expect this from her. Your marriage should be for you, a companion and a comfort for you as you go through this journey of life.

Son:
Tell me mother how can i repay you then?

Mother:
(With tears in her eyes) Visit or call me often. A mother only requires this much from you while she is alive.
Then when I die give me your shoulder and bury me.
Whenever you perform prayers, supplicate for me.
Give out in charity for me.
Remember your every good deed will benefit me in the hereafter so be good and kind always.
Fulfill the rights of all those around you.
The sleepless nights and pains I took to bring you up was not a favour to you but was for my creator. He blessed me with you as a beautiful gift and as a means for me to attain His pleasure. Your every good deed becomes my repayment._
Will you do it my son?

Son:? (Cannot speak and has tears in his eyes)  

On 19/07/2016 at 9:52 AM, harsharan000 said:

It is just normal what you say, and you are not at much fault.

And that is because He is beyond the spheres of any intellect or mind. What to say about us, when even devis, devtas, gods, can not understand him.

He is known, understood, and realized by His Grace (Gurparsad) alone, not by one´s capacity or efforts.

First Patshahee tells us in Jap Ji Sahib : Sochay soch na hovaee, jeh sochay lakh vaar .

One may think hundreds of thousands of times, and even then, one shall comprehend Him not.

Sat Sree Akal.

veer ji galat arth sochna means to make oneself pavitr through ishnaan Gurbani arth, not sochna as in modern punjabi meaning thinking . Guru Sahiban was going through rituals that people do to make themselves 'pavittr' and 'closer to God'- bathing, remaining silent , fasting etc

On 7/26/2016 at 11:31 PM, Akalifauj said:

Are human's charged when they kill millions of animals just to make a nice house?  You display animals natural habitat for you luxuries.  What about the fact you kill hundreds of insects by walking.  All the natural lands destroyed just so you can have a steel car to drive for a vacation?  Using mice as test subjects for your luxury of health???      You steal the food of animals for your own consumption.  Humans have rapped the planet and continue to do so.  According to your rationale of God, humans are serial killers.  They don't think for a second when stepping on a poor insect.  How many rats have you killed because they came into your luxury home?  How many ants and flies have you killed for the same reason?  Humans are murders.  So how can you judge the God you perceive him to be, when you are no better than him?  How many times have you stopped yourself from killing the insects with your foot?  If you eat animals, can you explains to me why you condone the butchering of animals.  Is this not murder?  Is this not deliberate, conscious act of murder?  According to your rationale, you should not exist because you are not compassionate and such humans are made up to control animals, insects and manipulate them.

As for as your argument against killing animals is concerned i would say two wrongs don't make a right.You seems to implying that if humans can kill animals and other insects  for their benefit then at least  "God" can be justified in his remaining silent and doing nothing to prevent the people killing from other humans .Also I would say that  we humans did not create those animals but that does not mean that we should slaughter them in a cruel way.But "God" who is supposed to be very merciful can't even he stop this ?
But people claim that God has created us  and he is all merciful and compassionate blah blah.And a person often wonders then how can he remain silent at the horrible atrocities.
Just imagine if your children are fighting won't you at least try to stop them and try to listen them ? or should you watch them fighting ?

8 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

But people claim that God has created us  and he is all merciful and compassionate blah blah.And a person often wonders then how can he remain silent at the horrible atrocities.
Just imagine if your children are fighting won't you at least try to stop them and try to listen them ? or should you watch them fighting ?

YOYO Jee,

when parents out of their love and trust,  and in the end, for the betterment of their children, send them to the U.K or  U.S.A, to get higher studies/degrees, and be mature in life,  but instead, while being there, they misbehave in different ways; naturally, they will get penalties, and will have to pay for them....until they are clean and get matured. 

Then only will they return back. So it is for the children, to learn to behave, the time factor(less or more) depends on their behaviour, the Father, is perfectly mature and faultless.

Sat Sree Akal.

Bihaagarhaa Mehlaa 4

Some Sat Bachans  of Chauthvee Patshahee Dhan Dhan Satguru Ram Das Maharaj :

sabh jee-a tayray toon varatdaa mayray har parabh toon jaaneh jo jee-ay kamaa-ee-ai raam.
All beings are Yours - You permeate them all. O my Lord God, You know what they do in their hearts.

In this line above, Guru Jee is telling us, He the Supreme Lord, whom we call Wahiguru Akal Purukh, is the creator of absolutely all beings. Unlike us, who discriminate and segregate different people of different races, different dharams, due to our narrow mindedness and agyanta, we fail to see the Jyot of Wahiguru, not only in us, or the rest of humans, but as well as the rest of beings or creatures.

har antar baahar naal hai mayree jindurhee-ay sabh vaykhai man mukraa-ee-ai raam.
The Lord is with them, inwardly and outwardly, O my soul; He sees everything, but the mortal denies the Lord in his mind.

Guru Jee clearly says, he, the Lord, is within and outward everone and everywhere, there is no such place, where He is not.  But due to the impurities on our minds, we fail to see Him as omnipresent. A child may not know, what is oxygene, but still he breathes that very oxygene. One day he grows, and comes to know about its name; but knowing or not knowing the name of that essential thing called oxygene to be alive, does not change the fact, that we may even give different names to it in different langauges, but that thing oxygene exists by itself, and is the same for all.

We may see the stupidity, if some fools fight saying my oxygene is superior to yours. This is how moorakh humans behave, they give different names to that one universal existent Truth, then fight and kill each other. This shows their agyanta only. Had they known that, that one oxygene is the life giver to all, in spite of different words given to name it, they would never fight.

Thus there are some very stupids, who take each and every chance, to engage in disputes and see diversity. Not all are born for God realization, it is by His hukum, people are born in diferent dharmas, races, countries, etc... so we should respect His hukum, if by bad luck they know little or nothing of Gurmat.

What the hell can they do?  No gyani, no scholar can ever convince anyone, if it is not written on their forhead. So instead to get angry, or condemm anyone, we should, as said before, respect His hukum, and feel sorry for them.

That primal Truth is universal, and is one, we call it and know it as Satnam, Satpurukh, Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Others may deny this fact, and say there are multiple truths(that is their agyanta), but not because of that, we should behave as donkeys and start quarreling, because in them also, He is the reason of their existence, Without Him, that One, there is no other.  If there are lesser levels of conciousness, even then, He is in them.

manmukhaa no har door hai mayree jindurhee-ay sabh birthee ghaal gavaa-ee-ai raam.
The Lord is far away from the self-willed manmukhs, O my soul; all their efforts are in vain.

The Lord is far away, in the sense, that due to the agyanta of the manmukhs, they have lost the jewel inside their home, and go out with a torchlight to find it in the streets, thus, all their efforts are useless(rituals, customs, ceremonies, etc, outer actions).

jan naanak gurmukh Dhi-aa-i-aa mayree jindurhee-ay har haajar nadree aa-ee-ai raam.
Servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, meditates on the Lord, O my soul; he beholds the Lord ever-present

Here Guru tells us clearly, He is not found or met, by just belonging to any particular religion or dharam, but, by meditating on Him, through His simran, then we sahll see Him in everyone and everywhere.

say har dargeh painaa-i-aa mayree jindurhee-ay ahinis saach samaanay raam.
They are robed in honor in the Court of the Lord, O my soul; night and day, they remain absorbed in the True Lord.

By meditating on Him, there comes a time, when the soul gets the "rus" of the Amritful Naam, and looks forward to sit and do abhyaas as much as possible.

tin kai sang mal utrai mayree jindurhee-ay rang raatay nadar neesaanay raam.
In their company, the filth of one's sins is washed away, O my soul; imbued with the Lord's Love, one comes to bear the Mark of His Grace

naanak kee parabh bayntee mayree jindurhee-ay mil saaDhoo sang aghaanay raam.
Nanak offers his prayer to God, O my soul; joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, he is satisfied.

In these 2 lines above, Guru tell us about how to know and love Him, through Sadh Sangat, the company of the Holy.

hay rasnaa jap gobindo mayree jindurhee-ay jap har har tarisnaa jaa-ay raam.
O tongue, chant the Name of God; O my soul, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, your desires shall be extinguished.

By meditating on Him, by doing His Simran, we get rid of our desires, trishnas, not otherwise,which are a hindrance on our path towards Him

jis da-i-aa karay mayraa paarbarahm mayree jindurhee-ay tis man naam vasaa-ay raam.
He, unto whom my Supreme Lord God shows Mercy, O my soul, enshrines the Name in his mind.

Once again, doing this type of Bhakti  of repeating His Naam, it is not in one´s hands,  but by His apaar  kirpa on them, whom  He wants to get out of  ths mahabhavsagar of maya and kal.

jis bhaytay pooraa satguroo mayree jindurhee-ay so har Dhan niDh paa-ay raam.
One who meets the Perfect True Guru, O my soul, obtains the treasure of the Lord's wealth.

Sat Bachan.

vadbhaagee sangat milai mayree jindurhee-ay naanak har gun gaa-ay raam.
By great good fortune, one joins the Company of the Holy, O my soul. O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord

It is not in one´s hands to join Sadh  Kee Sangat, even that is by His Kirpa

thaan thanantar rav rahi-aa mayree jindurhee-ay paarbarahm parabh daataa raam.
In the places and interspaces, O my soul, the Supreme Lord God, the Great Giver, is pervading.

There is no such realm, whether visible or invisible, where He is not present.

taa kaa ant na paa-ee-ai mayree jindurhee-ay pooran purakh biDhaataa raam.
His limits cannot be found, O my soul; He is the Perfect Architect of Destiny.

He is Ooch Apaar  Beant Soami.

sarab jee-aa partipaaldaa mayree jindurhee-ay ji-o baalak pit maataa raam.
He cherishes all beings, O my soul, as the mother and father cherish their child.

He takes care even of those, whom we dislike or reject, due to our narrow mindedness, all beings belong to Him.

sahas si-aanap nah milai mayree jindurhee-ay jan naanak gurmukh jaataa raam.
By thousands of clever tricks, He cannot be obtained, O my soul; servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, has come to know the Lord

There is no way to get ever closer to Him, no matter how much chaturaee, akalmandee, we may use, unless we put into action the jugtee given to us by our Guru Sahiban  for His realization.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:00 AM, YOYO29 said:

As for as your argument against killing animals is concerned i would say two wrongs don't make a right.You seems to implying that if humans can kill animals and other insects  for their benefit then at least  "God" can be justified in his remaining silent and doing nothing to prevent the people killing from other humans .Also I would say that  we humans did not create those animals but that does not mean that we should slaughter them in a cruel way.But "God" who is supposed to be very merciful can't even he stop this ?

You said God doesn't exist because of the suffering caused in the world.  I presented you with an argument of how you as a human cause suffering, yet I don't say you don't exist.  Showing your illogical thought process.

If it was up to me or you would not have you stopped this at first place ? Some genius people in the past invented this God to control to and manipulate people.

As for as your argument against killing animals is concerned i would say two wrongs don't make a right.

You started your post by saying you would stop suffering.  Trying to declare you are moral and ethical more than this so called God invented by some genius people.  Yet above you are saying two wrongs don't make a right.  By which you admit, you cause suffering in this world.  You are no better than the God you are trying to declare as nonexistent.  Does that also make you a God that you are trying to say, doesn't exist?  You maturity in this discussion is shown when you use terms like blah blah.  Since your parents taught you, does this directly reflect on your parents?  Didn't your parents teach you any manners.  We have already established you are a cruel human who destroys other creatures homes and kills their young for your luxury. 

God created this universe and set his play.  Your first mistake is to think God needs to change his play as it plays out.  God is no Hollywood director who needs to refine his play.  From the beginning his play is created perfect and nothing needs to be changed.  Suffering is all relative. From a Gurmat perspective we see Hukam and Guru grace in the world and evaluate worldly events.  God surely has created the relative suffering as he has created relative happiness in this world.  Gurbani tells us God is the destroyer and God causes people to do good and bad.  God has created his various creatures and some he blesses with freedom from this world and some he subjects to the worldly suffering.  It's his play and not YOYO29 play. Neither is it Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens, who bark like dogs against a God they created in limitation of their own limited minds.

Also Sikhs describe God from Gurbani.  If you have a problem with how Gurbani describes God, then present the specific Shabad and what is the issue.