Germany: Multiple Shootings In Multiple Locations, 6 Likely Dead

Germany and France is in news now days for all the wrong reasons. Angela Mercel has a lot to answer for. What was she thinking when she decided to allow such a huge amount of Muslim migrants into her country. She should have opened the door for the minorities like Yazidis, Christians, Druse of Syria and Iraq who are on the verge of genocidal extinction. Yazidis have already gone through a genocide. Instead she she opens the door for the Sunni Muslims which is a recipe for disaster.

Completely agree with you thats why I think there is a secret society conspiracy agenda going on by the "elites" to bring in muslim migrants from war torn countries and allow other muslims from 50+ countries into europe so that long term seeds of hate can be sown and civil war can being within the next few years to come. Its madness to allow sunni and salafi muslims to exist in europe its like allowing a snake to come into your home and let him breed many snakes so it can kill your people.

We just need to look at the balkans to what islam can do to europe in present times. The debt bubble built by the jewish interest banking system is going to burst sooner or later also demographics over population, pensioners living longer and needing more hospital care and aging infrastructure that needs changing every few decades is a huge burden for nation states. So a war is a easy get out clause..... the war is like a reset button to wipe out everything and start afresh.... humanity has been doing this since the debt interest banking system was invented. So this is why they are bringing in islam into europe and allowing them to exist midst us.

Completely agree with you thats why I think there is a secret society conspiracy agenda going on by the "elites" to bring in muslim migrants from war torn countries and allow other muslims from 50+ countries into europe so that long term seeds of hate can be sown and civil war can being within the next few years to come. Its madness to allow sunni and salafi muslims to exist in europe its like allowing a snake to come into your home and let him breed many snakes so it can kill your people.

We just need to look at the balkans to what islam can do to europe in present times. The debt bubble built by the jewish interest banking system is going to burst sooner or later also demographics over population, pensioners living longer and needing more hospital care and aging infrastructure that needs changing every few decades is a huge burden for nation states. So a war is a easy get out clause..... the war is like a reset button to wipe out everything and start afresh.... humanity has been doing this since the debt interest banking system was invented. So this is why they are bringing in islam into europe and allowing them to exist midst us.

If Jewish financiers are behind the pot stirrings, it will blow back on them especially with their beloved Israel.

If demographically, Europe becomes increasingly Islamicized, then Israel will have face a hostile Europe as well as a middle east.

If they are not careful, they will be back to becoming a wandering tribe again.

I tell you what IS a big joke. Sikhs guys sitting around on forums perpetually sh1tting themselves over some Islamic apocalypse. Jumping on every last bit of news feed regarding sullay screaming "I told you so!! I told you so!!" like some self-fulfilling prophet of doom. You'd be better off spending the time doing something more constructive - like training or reading something worthwhile.

And you're DAMN right that we reap what we sow. In case it escaped your notice due to your apparent mentally-debilitating terror of sullay - this is a fundamental of our faith.

And you're wrong - peeps DID change the fabric of Sikh society - into sh1t. Have a look at Panjab...

And when I talk about karma, instead of automatically jumping into the peasant-minded defense mechanism, try realising that no one is going to be immune from this - white, black, brown - sullay or Sikh.

It's obvious that things can get seriously dicey out there. We need strong, level heads for this - not hysteria.

On that we can agree.

I'm not disparaging your unique experiences with whatever you've faced in life, I just genuinely believe it will come down to a situation where Sikhs will have to stand alone.

The Islamic apocalypse is an inevitability. I have no stake in the future, but that doesn't mean I want to see my fellow Man burn. And, yes, I'm a firm believer in karma. Empires built on the bones of the innocent will eventually crumble, and the piper will have to be paid; that means us all. But as a Sikh I dont want my end to come at the hands of the demonic ideology of those who follow Islam. We've been there before, but it seems the passage of time has dulled our memories of how much that Satanic religion has cost us.

I'm not afraid, just very, very angry.

I apologise for my pointed tone. It was inappropriate.

Opinions on this:

uRdggW.jpg

coudenhove-kalergi-ruling-elite.png?w=61

This is probably the viewpoint in certain quarters of Jewish community.

It is a fact that there are Jews who consider themselves as "chosen people" and consider non jews as "Goyim/Goy ". Which means cattle.

However, this type of thinking is foolish because most of the anti-semitic (anti-jewish) atacks in Europe are done by muslims.

However, if it pushes Jews to leave Europe for the promised land then it makes the likes of the rabbi above very happy.

The question remains, if after WW2 the Jews are bitter with the gentiles over the holcaust, why did the remaining Jews not leave Europe?

If we ever needed reminding that we should be careful of jumping on the 'blame Islam bandwagon' when atrocities happen, this case demonstrates this perfectly. 

By most accounts it looks like the attacker was motivated by the rampant bullying he experienced rather than religion. 

In some other recent cases too - when it turns out that the 'jihadi' was a raving poofter. For all I know he could have been triggered by some terrible head he received, or being dumped by a fellow gandu rather than his religious beliefs??

Lesson to learn: be REAL careful of what you read and be REAL careful with believing what mainstream media is pumping out. 

20 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If we ever needed reminding that we should be careful of jumping on the 'blame Islam bandwagon' when atrocities happen, this case demonstrates this perfectly. 

By most accounts it looks like the attacker was motivated by the rampant bullying he experienced rather than religion. 

In some other recent cases too - when it turns out that the 'jihadi' was a raving poofter. For all I know he could have been triggered by some terrible head he received, or being dumped by a fellow gandu rather than his religious beliefs??

Lesson to learn: be REAL careful of what you read and be REAL careful with believing what mainstream media is pumping out. 

However, if one atrocity after another is one that is Islamic based one, there is a pattern that emerges and it is natural to assume that next one is going to be Islamic based as well. 

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

However, if one atrocity after another is one that is Islamic based one, there is a pattern that emerges and it is natural to assume that next one is going to be Islamic based as well. 

Well, personally I believe that this is a time when we need to be at our sharpest as opposed to being dull-witted. Given the media's norm of twisting things for whatever agenda, and people's own disposition to feel like they predicted this all - we'd be better off exercising restraint with a healthy dose of skepticism.