genie

Sikh Youth Bham: Does Interesting Discussion of Grooming of Sikh Girls by non-sikh guys

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yea i saw this yday, interesting to hear, how instagram is the leading site for dirty paedo sullehh. Fact is, as long as the panth isnt united on this front, n pappu fake hippy sikhs, keep pullin out the old "sarbat da bhalla" bull$hit excuse line, then we got no chance. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Yea i saw this yday, interesting to hear, how instagram is the leading site for dirty paedo sullehh. Fact is, as long as the panth isnt united on this front, n pappu fake hippy sikhs, keep pullin out the old "sarbat da bhalla" bull$hit excuse line, then we got no chance. 

they always forget 'tere Bhane...' according to your Will ..everyone's good ...but if we know that Hukham is dusht da naas and deg teg fateh

• Like 1

Far be it from me to dilute the genuinely harmful efforts of certain Muslims who engage in these activities, but let's not kid ourselves, some of our females are hardly retreating wallflowers. When it's served up to these guys - or any guy enthral to his base motivations - nobody is going to turn it down. 

All too often in discussions on this subject, we refuse to acknowledge the elephant in the room that some Sikh girls don't need to be groomed, tricked, ensnared, or whatever else in order to get involved in these shenanigans. Maybe facing up to that fact should be a prerequisite when discussing this issue. Some girls just want to have fun.

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 4

Well we all have needs end of the day. It is said females have more sexual desire than men when they get breeding age but they control it better than men. So there will always be girls out there who cant control their hormones and will want to sleep around with any random guy who gives them enough attention. Drinking definately doesnt help with controlling ones self as alcohol has a very nasty effect in women making them much easier to get into bed, which is why the muslims hate it when their women drink in clubs because they know their own sisters become easy for non-muslims to bed. So theres plenty of muslim girls who are sleeping around with Sikh and other non-muslim guys as their romantic and sexual needs out way their obeying of muhammads cult. 

This kinda muslim grooming problem isnt going to be solved by exposing and attacking muhammadan men as they are like rats and aids virus they will just breed more and convert random non-muslims more taking inspiration from their filthy scriptures. Its an ideological islamic culture problem not a male human being problem. 

And this issue will only be reduced when Sikh and other non-muslim girls are either educated from birth about real motives of islam and muslim men or scared into not even entertaining the idea of being with a non-Sikh through honour killings and beatings. Honour killings were created by ancient socities to control females sexual behaviour and to stop them breeding with the wrong kinda guys that would bring destruction to those unique communities. Now that its political incorrect not to honour kill or beat women unless your a traditional muslim or living in an islamic hell hole like arab nations or pakistan or afghanistan then education against islam from childhood and training Sikh girls to be covertly far right wing is the best solution.

3 hours ago, genie said:

Well we all have needs end of the day. It is said females have more sexual desire than men when they get breeding age but they control it better than men. So there will always be girls out there who cant control their hormones and will want to sleep around with any random guy who gives them enough attention. Drinking definately doesnt help with controlling ones self as alcohol has a very nasty effect in women making them much easier to get into bed, which is why the muslims hate it when their women drink in clubs because they know their own sisters become easy for non-muslims to bed. So theres plenty of muslim girls who are sleeping around with Sikh and other non-muslim guys as their romantic and sexual needs out way their obeying of muhammads cult. 

This kinda muslim grooming problem isnt going to be solved by exposing and attacking muhammadan men as they are like rats and aids virus they will just breed more and convert random non-muslims more taking inspiration from their filthy scriptures. Its an ideological islamic culture problem not a male human being problem. 

And this issue will only be reduced when Sikh and other non-muslim girls are either educated from birth about real motives of islam and muslim men or scared into not even entertaining the idea of being with a non-Sikh through honour killings and beatings. Honour killings were created by ancient socities to control females sexual behaviour and to stop them breeding with the wrong kinda guys that would bring destruction to those unique communities. Now that its political incorrect not to honour kill or beat women unless your a traditional muslim or living in an islamic hell hole like arab nations or pakistan or afghanistan then education against islam from childhood and training Sikh girls to be covertly far right wing is the best solution.

What about them whoring about with goray and kalay, it's no less of a problem. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

What about them whoring about with goray and kalay, it's no less of a problem. 

Exactly - that is just as bad as going with sullay.

And unfortunately goray and kalay know that apnian are an easy catch.

Hello everyone....

This is a very sensitive subject, and I agree with some statements on here that its our girls that need to stop being such an easy target and its a problem not with just the <banned word filter activated> but also gore and kale... Why is it now that it seems to be ok for one of our Sikh kuria to get married to a gora?  It is becoming more accepted - why?  

What are we going to do about it?  What can we do?  Alienating the females will not work, they must be the core of any strategy to help our women stay and only be with Sikh men.  The Jews have been through this too, what are they doing to ensure their women only partner with other Jewish men?  We need to learn and be more strategic, the women are the future of our Sikhi and we must act now.

Im born and brought up in Birmingham, you only need to go out on a Saturday night to the city centre - apnia kuria are ridiculous!

2 hours ago, satsangee said:

Exactly - that is just as bad as going with sullay.

And unfortunately goray and kalay know that apnian are an easy catch.

Yeah, that's what they say:

"Everyone's had a Sikh girl."

Kind of disappointed with you guys , every time a grooming post is made , the subject gets turned into let's just make about how it's the girl's fault only.
What about parents forgetting to treat their daughters with love and understanding (don't mean being soft but laying down proper boundaries)?

What about sikh Guys getting their heads out of the clouds and helping bibian get recognition and chances in Gurdwarey , whether gym sessions, gatka/martial arts classes, kirtan time, discussion/katha time to support youngsters at vulnerable ages?

What about all our responsibilities as a kaum ?

How about showing true independance and uniqueness comes from following Guru ji's ideals ?

I am not saying there are not bad apples but no one is beyond change or redemption ...and girls who come from 'modern mayadhari' parents are suffering under their parents delusions, trapped in a Godless, nihilist world -view. If parents drum into their kid's head they are not worth anything they will be shikar of anyone who tells them otherwise . That goes for boys and girls .

16 hours ago, genie said:

It just takes knowledge , knowledge of just exactly what the mughals did in Guru Sahiban time and what ISIS is doing now , I reckon showing that documentary done about the Yazidi girls who are being rescued should be compulsary along with the recent one with Ross kemp and the Kurdish girl soldiers ...then the idea will gain a foothold .

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Kind of disappointed with you guys , every time a grooming post is made , the subject gets turned into let's just make about how it's the girl's fault only.
What about parents forgetting to treat their daughters with love and understanding (don't mean being soft but laying down proper boundaries)?

What about sikh Guys getting their heads out of the clouds and helping bibian get recognition and chances in Gurdwarey , whether gym sessions, gatka/martial arts classes, kirtan time, discussion/katha time to support youngsters at vulnerable ages?

How about showing true independance and uniqueness comes from following Guru ji's ideals ?

I am not saying there are not bad apples but no one is beyond change or redemption ...and girls who come from 'modern mayadhari' parents are suffering under their parents delusions, trapped in a Godless, nihilist world -view. If parents drum into their kid's head they are not worth anything they will be shikar of anyone who tells them otherwise . That goes for boys and girls .

fair do's there may be grooming going on, but you cant deny apnian do this out of self will and have been doing it for years now.

Seems to just get worse.

The community as a whole needs to address the way our girls are as well as the grooming issues.

All these old biddies who sit and gossip in the gurudwara all day should really be addressing these issues with their daughters / granddaughters

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Approach them in a conciliatory manner like a brother, and it's, "Who the f*** are you to tell me how to live my life when my dad doesn't dare tell me what to do." Or you go all hardcore, and it's, "Punjabi patriachy! We're being oppressed!! This backwards culture is killing us!" Lol, what's the point? 

The unspoken and erroneous belief that Punjabi culture is antiquaited and irrelevant is at the root of this problem; that it must be rebelled against or discarded. The negative aspects of our culture like its excessive promotion of materialism; the notion of image trumping reality at the expense of what is true and just; and a general mental complacency and intellectual malaise (marketing / business / computer science degrees don't mean you're smart or educated, lol), compounded by the subvertive affects of living in a Western society - issues that are faced by non-Sikhs too - means it's an uphill, near impossible struggle to raise well-adjusted and decent kids that respect the positive ways of their culture as non-negotiable norms , as well as being confident in their ability to function in a modern, first-world society. It's a fine juggling act that only a few, if any, can execute successfully.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Approach them in a conciliatory manner like a brother, and it's, "Who the f*** are you to tell me how to live my life when my dad doesn't dare tell me what to do." Or you go all hardcore, and it's, "Punjabi patriachy! We're being oppressed!! This backwards culture is killing us!" Lol, what's the point? 

The unspoken and erroneous belief that Punjabi culture is antiquaited and irrelevant is at the root of this problem; that it must be rebelled against or discarded. The negative aspects of our culture like its excessive promotion of materialism; the notion of image trumping reality at the expense of what is true and just; and a general mental complacency and intellectual malaise (marketing / business / computer science degrees don't mean you're smart or educated, lol), compounded by the subvertive affects of living in a Western society - issues that are faced by non-Sikhs too - means it's an uphill, near impossible struggle to raise well-adjusted and decent kids that respect the positive ways of their culture as non-negotiable norms , as well as being confident in their ability to function in a modern, first-world society. It's a fine juggling act that only a few, if any, can execute successfully.

with us we had the reasons against rebelling in front of us daily in the council estate , the drug overdoses, the wife beating, the muggings, the single mom with numerous dads' kids ...unfortunately with progress in family fortunes the consequences become less visible because people move to better neighbourhoods . There is a concerted effort in Pakistan to put down Punjabi culture and in India for Hindi and Hindu culture  and our own cousins back home are ashamed of speaking let alone identifying with Punjabi culture or language. It is so infuriating to see SIkhs with such a major inferiority complex that they seem to want to obliterate every trace of decent behaviour passed on to them , the number of times I have been told by strangers that I was wrong that sikhs are allowed to booze, eat meat and party it up  I have lost count.I see the beautiful kids being brought up in sikhi with proper sikh values and my heart is glad but there is a a definite generation or two who have zero conscience and zero sikhi because of their folks loving money more than their kids . I am glad my parents were strong in sikhi and gave me the chance to learn .

p.s. my west Indian Christian friend has the same concerns as you , her kids are odd ones out too for being decent in a world of animalistic behaviour.

Edited by jkvlondon