Sangat didn't allow Panthpreet to do program in Italy

GPS

"Now in the above video posted he questioned Hemkunth Sahib with a quote from Guru Granth Sahib that which has a word to word meaning ke Paharan te sidh beth ke apna janam gawa rahe hai te guru Gobind Singh kiddan pahar te beth ke bhagti kar sakde hai. What would be its better reply to answer him based on Guru Granth sahib bani or shut him up and abuse him ?"

Response

jassa need to understand that in Guru Granth Sahib there is spiritualism. Dasam Granth sahib apart from spirituality has history and autobiographical parts. In Sikhism history and spiritualism go together. History is our body and bani is our soul.

Dhundha was a truck driver before he did two year course of missionary. He does not understand the difference . Had he he would not done comparison. What does he know whether guru sahib was there in physical form or in subtle form. 

1 hour ago, muscleman said:

How can anyone with an average IQ expect from the members of the so called Sikh 'panth' to understand, appreciate, elaborate and then propagate Sikhism when 110% of the so called 'panth' has never been blessed with reading of normal finer works of art in their lives?!  If 110% of the SP has never appreciated the Pinjabi classics which is the responsibility of those that set out the national curriculum how can anyone in their right mind expect them to appreciate the SACRED literature enunciated by the SACRED Gurus?  Considering most Sikhs have never had the  blessing to glance at ordinary literature  written for ordinary people, so to access or experience a range of emotions or events, which will enable them to increase their understanding or appreciation of different topics and concepts!  

I am afraid the so called 'panth'has been deprived of literacy and numeracy so badly, that it is impossible for anyone to relate to matters from someone else's point of view, which in turn has hindered the panth's ability to feel appreciation for the divine literature of the 10th King.  

The Bani of the 10th King, if read with utmost sincerity enables us to develop the most humane of  emotions known as EMPATHY!  Without this noble and virtuous quality no one with two legs, two arms and two eyes should address himself as a member of the human race.  EMPATHY gives birth to higher, noble, refined, subtle and many more sacred and divine qualities in a human being.  No wonder, we only ever witness them in great Mahapurushs only nowadays!

If one is still questioning then one should not be questioning in public where the Guru's Sangat has congregated to learn Sikheee!  Their questioning signifies their doubt in the Great Bani and the Hukams of the Most Divine Guru.  They are imparting their doubt, ignorance, disbelief and arrogance to the Guru roop Sangat.  It is a case of blind leading the blind and totally profane and sacriligious.  These doubting Thomases, fake preachers, should not be allowed to preach to the GRSangat till they have worked out their doubts and faith in the Guru in private.  

bani of 10th master is a deep treasure of spirituality, a guide how to lead a life avoiding pitfalls of immorality pervading this world and tell us how we should sacrifice for welfare of humanity.

only an insane devoid of compassion and humility will raise finger on such sacred writings. 

7 hours ago, jassa said:

Chatanga I think you recognize me well. In past I have ripped/abused all the Dasam Granth Sahib haters and missionaries all my past posts are here. As one of the posters mentioned I am here since 2006 all my past posts would be in favour of what you of GPS or Akalifauj is writing today. They are just like my mirror image. I would have abused more gave negative feedback if someone has exactly posted what I have posted in 2006 - 07.

I was 20 years old just had santheya of Prachin panth parkash suraj parkash nanak parkash etc. For me only Budhadal was greatest rest all were RSS agents.

But today I am 31 years old and in last 5 years I stopped posting here. I was learning Guru Granth Sahibs bani and today I just cant follow this bhed chall of abusing. Today I see Sikh kaum far greater then budhadal or nihang singhs.

90% of individuals have no knowledge about Dasam Granth but the chose either to love it or hate it just based on their circle and certain articles and they are fighting over it.

To be short today my take on Dhunda has great knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib we have to agree with it. He speaks about social evils derawad. In one of the video he talks about show me any gurudwara dera sant baba which does ardas for baby girl. It hit me in my brain.

So he has certain qualities and he is questioning certain things. Why should we not acknowledge good qualities of every individual we have in panth. Will not it bring together the panth which is above all. 

Now in the above video posted he questioned Hemkunth Sahib with a quote from Guru Granth Sahib that which has a word to word meaning ke Paharan te sidh beth ke apna janam gawa rahe hai te guru Gobind Singh kiddan pahar te beth ke bhagti kar sakde hai. What would be its better reply to answer him based on Guru Granth sahib bani or shut him up and abuse him ?

Guru Nanak Sahibs full bani is based on geyan charcha. Mecca gaye sidha koll gaye every where there were question answers. But today people get offend when asked anything which questions there imagination. Missionaries are RSS agents if you question this you will become RSS agent as well for many here.

This is one of the most profound post I have read on this forum , kudos to veer Jassa for taking the high road of none else but Guru Granth Sahib itself. 

Everyone , das di hath hor ke benti - before taking sides and allowing yourself to be filled with such venomous hate (very unspiritual act btw , no matter what opinion the other side holds) read SGGS cover to cover (making sure you understand both shabdarth and bhavartha) , without any presumptions and then read Dasam Granth cover to cover and now you are in a position to form an opinion. 

IF you have any problems understanding a certain part of Guru Granth Sahib daas is here to help. 

"Aklee par ke bujhiye Akli Keejay daan "

13 minutes ago, nehkeval said:

This is one of the most profound post I have read on this forum , kudos to veer Jassa for taking the high road of none else but Guru Granth Sahib itself. 

Everyone , das di hath hor ke benti - before taking sides and allowing yourself to be filled with such venomous hate (very unspiritual act btw , no matter what opinion the other side holds) read SGGS cover to cover (making sure you understand both shabdarth and bhavartha) , without any presumptions and then read Dasam Granth cover to cover and now you are in a position to form an opinion. 

IF you have any problems understanding a certain part of Guru Granth Sahib daas is here to help. 

"Aklee par ke bujhiye Akli Keejay daan "

Please reply to my query above. This thread is not about you or others like you. This is about heretic missionaries.

can you tell us how we should nam simran as Dhundha says nam simran is tota rutten.

dhundha says there is no soul , karma etc. is he right ? 

And do not divert it this thread to sggs vs dasam Granth. Start a new thread on that and you will be taught basics of dasam Granth sahib as I have read it in totality. Have you or have you not?

2 hours ago, GPS said:

Jassa, let us be specific instead of beating about bush. You wrote  

"

To be short today my take on Dhunda has great knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib we have to agree with it. He speaks about social evils derawad. In one of the video he talks about show me any gurudwara dera sant baba which does ardas for baby girl. It hit me in my brain."

my response

Essence of Guru Granth Sahib bani is naam simran. Dhundha calls it parroting. 

Sikh tradition lays down procedure of nam simran and it is also given in rehat maryada.

that proves Dhundha does not do nam simran. Pl tell us how he can call himself a Sikh 

I agree with you 100% Dhunda is wrong here because he never get a chance to feel naam simran. I know many parcharaks they speak a lot about naam simren but in reality they havent experienced it as well. My whole point it no one is perfect if you and me agree on just one thing out of 10 why not we create and make a bond around. Why when 2 sikhs sit together we discuss things which we dont agree upon when there are many we agree upon.

And Guru Granth Sahib says ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਈਐ ਜਿਸ ਨਉ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰੇ ਰਜਾਇ . If people like dhunda dont know naam simren and speaks against it whats our duty as a sikh to hate them, issue our "not a sikh" certificates or help him out ? ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਮਨਿ ਵਸੈ ਹਉਮੈ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੁ ਨਿਵਾਰਿ ॥  If we are standing in favour of naam simran with anger and ego then dhunda is right we are parrots.

Dhundha should learn these traits in his school and then start preaching. Why he is being opposed because he is a conman without knowledge of gurbani. Give me a break if someone says there is no soul and he is appreciated by a person like you. Do you believe there is no so

He grows old, his body and youth waste away, and his throat is plugged with mucous; water flows from his eyes.

चरण रहे कर क्मपण लागे साकत रामु न रिदै हरे ॥७॥

Cẖaraṇ rahe kar kampaṇ lāge sākaṯ rām na riḏai hare. ||7||He feet fail him, and his hands shake and tremble; the faithless cynic does not enshrine the Lord in his heart. ||7||

सुरति गई काली हू धउले किसै न भावै रखिओ घरे His intellect fails him, his black hair turns white, and no one wants to keep him in their home.

बिसरत नाम ऐसे दोख लागहि जमु मारि समारे नरकि खरे ॥८॥

Bisraṯ nām aise ḏokẖ lāgėh jam mār samāre narak kẖare. ||8||

Forgetting the Naam, these are the stigmas which stick to him; the Messenger of Death beats him, and drags him to hell. ||8||

पूरब जनम को लेखु न मिटई जनमि मरै का कउ दोसु धरे ॥
The record of one's past actions cannot be erased; who else is to blame for one's birth and death?

On 7/30/2016 at 3:15 AM, jassa said:

So no video of them challenging Akal Takth Sahibs marayada.

Ok any video of them challenging Jaap Sahib Chaupai Sahib or naam simren ?

Why I am asking this is because I am impressed with dhundas katha with what ever I have heard just want to know why people hate him

Let's recap what poster Jassa has said about Dhunda.  He started off with the above.  Then states:

To be short today my take on Dhunda has great knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib we have to agree with it.  He speaks about social evils derawad. In one of the video he talks about show me any gurudwara dera sant baba which does ardas for baby girl. It hit me in my brain.

Then takes few steps back on favoring Dhunda:

I agree with you 100% Dhunda is wrong here because he never get a chance to feel naam simran. I know many parcharaks they speak a lot about naam simren but in reality they havent experienced it as well. My whole point it no one is perfect if you and me agree on just one thing out of 10 why not we create and make a bond around. 

Those who have done santhiya of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji learn really fast not to make assessments up of people before understanding where a person is coming from.  The years of doing santhiya bring a person a lot of wisdom and this wisdom shows in a person writing, speech, and personality.  Making hasty or blind statements about people and topics becomes a thing of the past.  But then again there are the students who sit in the back and don't really care to be in the santhiya class and only do it so they have that title.....I have completed santhiya.  Like Panthpreet Singh wears Guru Sahib's Bana, but he truly is twisting the Guru's Bani to make money.   

Explain this to me, how can Dhunda have great knowledge of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji when he denies Naam Simran.  Anyone who can read Gurmukhi can tell anyone here, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji tells us to do Naam Simran.  Because all you have to do is read the pankti.  It can't get more simple than this.  

Next going on the same point Jassa made, Dhunda has great knowledge of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji because he speaks of social evils and derawad.  The reasoning here is faulty.  There are many secular individuals who speak against social evil's and derawad, yet they have not even read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Does this make these secular individuals knowledgeable of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji?  Reading Gurbani a person is taught about equality of the genders.  In santhiya classes this becomes reality and wouldn't shock a person later when they hear it from a self-proclaimed professor.  

If Dhunda had great knowledge of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji he would not have joined two lines of Gurbani on separate angs.  Such mistakes don't happen to people who have great knowledge of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.