Puratan Bir from Guru Jee's time with Raagmala found!

On 8/9/2016 at 5:21 AM, guruvah said:

1.The question center of the discussion of this thread was the authenticity of the bir here in question.It was alleged to be from Guru Sahib's time. Presence of Kachi Bani proves it cannot be based on the content of the saroop itself.

2. You seem to make excuses that "its ok" to have kachi bani in saroop of SGGS or dropped into the middle of Gurbani since you view it as you call it "exegetical ". My honest opinion on this opinion, you need to re-examined your faith when it comes to Gurbani itself. If you have any confusion, then 24th pauree of Anand Sahib makes it clear:

in the 3rd line, Guru Sahib tell us those who recite or listen kachi bani are ਕਚੇ . What to talk about those who advocate the acceptance of exegetical into Gurbani/SGGS itself?

4. Your whole post is devoid of any  factual evidence in light of gurmat or crystallized evidence. Ones sikhi shouldnt be based on ones blind allegiance to ones group/leanings. Other than that, there isnt much credible substance to much of what you have said nor anything conclusive. Mostly periphery talk, am sorry to say.

5. If you are of opinion that there are no puratan saroops without Raagmala exist, I suggest you pick up the book called Mundhavani by Gyani Gurdit Singh and see the pictorial evidences he has documented.

Forgive me. I haven't reached the heights which you so apparently have. From here on forthwith I bow to your decision. Care to note down my address or give me yours? I wish to book an examination appointment with you Baba Ji. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2016 at 0:44 PM, N30S1NGH said:

Closed conditioned mind driven by ideology, concept, personality, group worship unfortunately unable to see infinite ocean wisdom of Guru maharaj as its not open and receptive towards it. It's life is just like frog being conditioned to only well. Good news is its only psychological not biological limitations and super good news is that closed conditioned mind is one step away from full embrace from Guru sahib all it had to do is drop its conditioning and go back to its innocence of open and receptivity to eternal endless possibilities. 

When you say close conditioned mind, are you referring to people who do not believe in Raagmala?

• 3 years later...