Struggling

Guest Energisingh

Guest Energisingh

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheee

I am having problems waking up for Amritvela. I feel really upset as I want to do Naam Simran but instead of waking up between 3-5am i end up waking up late around 7-8. Its starting to get on my mind and i feel guilty of not being able to get up. 

Is there any help or ideas you could give me to help get up earlier? 

First of all you are going to lose your Sikhi by forcing yourself into your make belief SINS. You will hate your self. I tell you about I used to be like you but not anymore. Have you heard of taking a step back and then taking two steps further. I stopped doing paath if I consider that to be a sin then I might as well kill myself. So I gave my self breathing time. I know In my mind it is good to join the great lord. So anyways I took two steps forward I started to to my nitnem not at Amritvela. I can not sleep and it is 1:00am I gladly did my nitnem by Kirtan and Asa Kee War I don't care what time is on my clock. I feel good that I did something and there could be 1 day a week I might not have done anything that is not a sin. This morning everything went well I woke up at 4am and did nitnem and Asa Kee War Kirtan. Stop believing hog wash coming from people's mouth, trust your feelings don't make it hard for yourself as long as your feeling know that you need to do Paath. That is all there is there to it. I don't even listen to Katha because I was raised in Kirtan which mean everything for me. Katha I get bored. Maybe the words change when fake human being we are take words out of our mouth.