Help regarding Parents and Ritualism

Thanatos

15 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

To top it up, let me refresh the sangat here with  a simple anti Gurmat agyanta of yours, with the following line of yours also in another thread:

"so long as the shabad Guru is the teacher of the body it is the real mandir."  

This is pure anti Gurmat from your side, cause, when the Shabd Guru is the teacher of the body?  Which is perishable and unconsciouss, jarr

Right here we can see how honest you are.  You rip one comment out of context and label a person as wicked.  You have the same practice for Gurbani.  People that want to know where this poster had a mental break down should find the post on the last four pages of the bakti thread.  Also on that thread he says he accepts non Sikh writers as true for spiritual knowledge.  This means you swim in many pools.  The ocean of Gurbani for you is only another pool.    

Nobody should compare themselves to Bhagat Sahibaan's.

There is a reason why their names are mentioned in Gurbani coz they were matchless.

None of the modern day seekers can & will ever equal that.

Gurbani is supreme as well as eternal.

Nothing can supersede Divine teachings and Mahapurakhs who wrote it.

No Sakhi, Rehat or writing is above Gurbani so don't get confused by mayadhari pracharaks.

Read or listen to Gurbani then do Veechaar for emancipation & well being.

khasam shodd dhoojai lagae ddubae sae vanajaariaa |
"Those dealers who abandon their Lord and Master and attach themselves to another, are drowned."

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa 
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Just now, singhbj singh said:

There is a reason why their names are mentioned in Gurbani coz they were matchless.

No Sakhi, Rehat or writing is above Gurbani so don't get confused by mayadhari pracharaks.

"Those dealers who abandon their Lord and Master and attach themselves to another, are drowned."

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa 
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Prahlad is mentioned in Gurbani, He's mentioned in the Dasam Granth as well, he openly defied his father. You're logic is flawed, you're retracting statements left and right. Bhagat's lived a Pious Gurmukh life, if your defination of a Gurmukh life is 100% listening to their parents, then by your logic they didn't follow it. Would you like to see the Gurbani where the "Sakhi" is mentioned? or will you now Doubt Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani. 

Lets look in Guru Granth Sahib's wisdom and see if the Sakhi is there. Oh wait...look right here.

ਸੰਡਾ ਮਰਕਾ ਜਾਇ ਪੁਕਾਰੇ ॥ संडा मरका जाइ पुकारे ॥ Sandā markā jā▫e pukāre. Sanda and Marka went and complained to Harnaakhash,
ਪੜੈ ਨਹੀ ਹਮ ਹੀ ਪਚਿ ਹਾਰੇ ॥ पड़ै नही हम ही पचि हारे ॥ Paṛai nahī ham hī pacẖ hāre. Your son does not read his lessons. We are tired of trying to teach him.
ਰਾਮੁ ਕਹੈ ਕਰ ਤਾਲ ਬਜਾਵੈ ਚਟੀਆ ਸਭੈ ਬਿਗਾਰੇ ॥੧॥ रामु कहै कर ताल बजावै चटीआ सभै बिगारे ॥१॥ Rām kahai kar ṯāl bajāvai cẖatī▫ā sabẖai bigāre. ||1|| He chants the Lord's Name, clapping his hands to keep the beat; he has spoiled all the other students. ||1||
ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮਾ ਜਪਿਬੋ ਕਰੈ ॥ राम नामा जपिबो करै ॥ Rām nāmā japibo karai. He chants the Lord's Name,
ਹਿਰਦੈ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਕੋ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਧਰੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ हिरदै हरि जी को सिमरनु धरै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Hirḏai har jī ko simran ḏẖarai. ||1|| rahā▫o. and he has enshrined meditative remembrance of the Lord within his heart."||1||Pause||
ਬਸੁਧਾ ਬਸਿ ਕੀਨੀ ਸਭ ਰਾਜੇ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਕਰੈ ਪਟਰਾਨੀ ॥ बसुधा बसि कीनी सभ राजे बिनती करै पटरानी ॥ Basuḏẖā bas kīnī sabẖ rāje binṯī karai patrānī. Your father the king has conquered the whole world, said his mother the queen.
ਪੂਤੁ ਪ੍ਰਹਿਲਾਦੁ ਕਹਿਆ ਨਹੀ ਮਾਨੈ ਤਿਨਿ ਤਉ ਅਉਰੈ ਠਾਨੀ ॥੨॥ पूतु प्रहिलादु कहिआ नही मानै तिनि तउ अउरै ठानी ॥२॥ Pūṯ par▫hilāḏ kahi▫ā nahī mānai ṯin ṯa▫o a▫urai ṯẖānī. ||2|| O Prahlad my son, you do not obey him, so he has decided to deal with you in another way.||2||
ਦੁਸਟ ਸਭਾ ਮਿਲਿ ਮੰਤਰ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕਰਸਹ ਅਉਧ ਘਨੇਰੀ ॥ दुसट सभा मिलि मंतर उपाइआ करसह अउध घनेरी ॥ Ḏusat sabẖā mil manṯar upā▫i▫ā karsah a▫oḏẖ gẖanerī. The council of villains met and resolved to send Prahlaad into the life hereafter.
ਗਿਰਿ ਤਰ ਜਲ ਜੁਆਲਾ ਭੈ ਰਾਖਿਓ ਰਾਜਾ ਰਾਮਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਫੇਰੀ ॥੩॥ गिरि तर जल जुआला भै राखिओ राजा रामि माइआ फेरी ॥३॥ Gir ṯar jal ju▫ālā bẖai rākẖi▫o rājā rām mā▫i▫ā ferī. ||3|| Prahlaad was thrown off a mountain, into the water, and into a fire, but the Sovereign Lord God saved him, by changing the laws of nature. ||3||
ਕਾਢਿ ਖੜਗੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਭੈ ਕੋਪਿਓ ਮੋਹਿ ਬਤਾਉ ਜੁ ਤੁਹਿ ਰਾਖੈ ॥ काढि खड़गु कालु भै कोपिओ मोहि बताउ जु तुहि राखै ॥ Kādẖ kẖaṛag kāl bẖai kopi▫o mohi baṯā▫o jo ṯuhi rākẖai. Harnaakhash thundered with rage and threatened to kill Prahlaad. "Tell me, who can save you?
ਪੀਤ ਪੀਤਾਂਬਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਧਣੀ ਥੰਭ ਮਾਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਖੈ ॥੪॥ पीत पीतांबर त्रिभवण धणी थ्मभ माहि हरि भाखै ॥४॥ Pīṯ pīṯāʼnbar ṯaribẖavaṇ ḏẖaṇī thambẖ māhi har bẖākẖai. ||4|| Prahlaad answered, "The Lord, the Master of the three worlds, is contained even in this pillar to which I am tied."||4||

NO one is comparing themselves to Bhagats, you said anyone who disobeyed their parents is in the wrong. You called them freeloaders. Don't sit here and lie and say you didn't. The very thing you preach against is exactly what Bhagat Prahlad did. SO by your logic he was everything you described as wrong. 

Bhagat NamDev ji disowns his mother.

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹੁ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਓ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਿ ॥ बादिसाहु चड़्हिओ अहंकारि ॥ Bāḏisāhu cẖaṛĥi▫o ahaʼnkār. The arrogant king was enraged at this reply.
ਗਜ ਹਸਤੀ ਦੀਨੋ ਚਮਕਾਰਿ ॥੫॥ गज हसती दीनो चमकारि ॥५॥ Gaj hasṯī ḏīno cẖamkār. ||5|| He incited an elephant to attack. ||5||
ਰੁਦਨੁ ਕਰੈ ਨਾਮੇ ਕੀ ਮਾਇ ॥ रुदनु करै नामे की माइ ॥ Ruḏan karai nāme kī mā▫e. Naam Dayv's mother began to cry,
ਛੋਡਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਕੀ ਨ ਭਜਹਿ ਖੁਦਾਇ ॥੬॥ छोडि रामु की न भजहि खुदाइ ॥६॥ Cẖẖod rām kī na bẖajėh kẖuḏā▫e. ||6|| and she said, "Why don't you abandon your Lord Raam, and worship his Lord Allah?"||6||
ਨ ਹਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਪੂੰਗੜਾ ਨ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਇ ॥ न हउ तेरा पूंगड़ा न तू मेरी माइ ॥ Na ha▫o ṯerā pūʼngaṛā na ṯū merī mā▫e. Naam Dayv answered, "I am not your son, and you are not my mother.
ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪੜੈ ਤਉ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਇ ॥੭॥ पिंडु पड़ै तउ हरि गुन गाइ ॥७॥ Pind paṛai ṯa▫o har gun gā▫e. ||7|| Even if my body dies, I will still sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord."||7||

I guess by SinghBj's logic he's a defiant child.

1 minute ago, singhbj singh said:

Akali fauj correct me if I'm wrong,

Bhagat Prahlad ji was a prince not someone of low (caste, class, intellect and etiquette).

Then why compare ?

Being a Prince doesn't excuse anyone. Please stop grasping at straws, you first said he was just a "Sakhi" and to follow Gurbani. Now that you've been shown that Bhagat Namdev disowned his mother and that Prahlad has been mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji you're changing it to Prince? 

Priceless how far your ego will take you to the point you'll reject Gurbani.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa 
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

You don't even understand why Bhagat Prahlaad ji's history was presented.  Let me clear it up for you.  I told that story to say Bhagat prahlaad ji kept with gurmat after his father tried many times to stop him.  Bhagat ji has given us a teaching to stick with gurmat.  In this teaching Bhagat ji kept his cool. So Bhagat ji kept harmony in the house.  It was the parent, who was destroying the harmony.  Gurbani was written to be applied in a person's life.

Also poster Thanatos has presented Gurbani on the history of Bhagat Prahlaad ji and Harnakash.  And now you know this sakhi is Gurbani.  

Akali fauj correct me if I'm wrong,

Bhagat Prahlad ji was a prince not someone of low (caste, class, intellect and etiquette).

Then why compare ?

Read Gurbani on the topic and understand.  Again Gurbani teachings is to be applied.  Gurbani is made for everyone and not only for princes or high caste.  Bhagat Ravidas ji was born in a low caste and he reached Akal Purakh.  Next you will say Gurbani written by Bhagat Ravidas teachings are only for the low caste.  You have no leg to stand on.  

Thanatos and myself are younger than you in age.  Yet you have been trying to scare us and destroy the harmony among Sikh brothers.  The house of Khalsa Panth will not be scared or be threatened by your tactics.  Keep your house in harmony, but don't come into the Khalsa Panth house and destroy the harmony.

Thanatos ok if you & your Babas wanna play Bhagat then pray to Akalpurakh, perform miracles like True Bhagat Sahibaan's :waheguru:

In fact I wanna have an ARDAS CHALLENGE live reality program to honour authentic holy people and expose fake Mayadhari's living on political patronage.

Sangat, read this response.  Is this the response of a person who wants to keep harmony and respect others?  May satguru bless you with santokh on Gurbani.  Gurbani cools the fire burning inside.