Help regarding Parents and Ritualism

Thanatos

2 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Thanatos ok if you & your Babas wanna play Bhagat then pray to Akalpurakh, perform miracles like True Bhagat Sahibaan's :waheguru:

In fact I wanna have an ARDAS CHALLENGE live reality program to honour authentic holy people and expose fake Mayadhari's living on political patronage.

The hell lol. Let me be blunt and clear, I'm in no ways a Brahmgyani or a bhagat. However I am trying to mimic them as stated in Gurbani (ਸੁਣਿ ਗਲਾ ਆਕਾਸ ਕੀ ਕੀਟਾ ਆਈ ਰੀਸ), by mimic I mean learn from them and try my hardest (and trust me I'm not succeeding) to live my life like them. My "Babas" don't exist, I hang on the word of Mahapurkhs like Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji, They're not my "babas" to them they are the pinnacle of true Sikhism and beings who I lack the intelligence to even describe in full detail.

Read their life biographies, listen to their Katha. They've had Darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj. If you think you're so much better than them, then live in delusion.

If you want an open Ardas Challenge then go for it, no true Brahmgyani will perform a miracle when asked as though its a cheap parlour trick. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji refused to perform miracles for Aurangzeb to prove his holiness. You're a disgrace. If you don't think people like Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji are Pure Mahapurkhs then I sincerely hope God will guide on the right path. 

You tell us to gain Knowledge from Gurbani but seem to get angry when it contradicts you. You tell us to listen to our parents 100% yet you don't want to do it yourself. I'll put one thing here and I hope you can ponder it a bit more.

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥ सलोकु ॥ Salok. Shalok:
ਸੰਤ ਸਰਨਿ ਜੋ ਜਨੁ ਪਰੈ ਸੋ ਜਨੁ ਉਧਰਨਹਾਰ ॥ संत सरनि जो जनु परै सो जनु उधरनहार ॥ Sanṯ saran jo jan parai so jan uḏẖranhār. One who seeks the Sanctuary of the Saints shall be saved.
ਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥੧॥ संत की निंदा नानका बहुरि बहुरि अवतार ॥१॥ Sanṯ kī ninḏā nānkā bahur bahur avṯār. ||1|| One who slanders the Saints, O Nanak, shall be reincarnated over and over again. ||1||

7 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Right here we can see how honest you are.    

Who are you to judge anyone, just peep within yourself and see how much full of ahankar you are, and  this very ahankar is your main problem

You rip one comment out of context and label a person as wicked.

Again you are lying. Nothing has been taken out of context never ever, your line quoted is self sufficient clear about how you always  twist the meaning of Gurbani, not because of anything, but because of your ahankaar once again.

And you are wicked not by one day or two, as anybody can mistakes, but you continuously like being wicked, if not, anybody can check your posts, in the majority of them

You have the same practice for Gurbani.  People that want to know where this poster had a mental break down should find the post on the last four pages of the bakti thread.  

Come on recognize it, you are an expert in lying, without ever any evidences, just empty dirty  assumptions

Also on that thread he says he accepts non Sikh writers as true for spiritual knowledge.  

Absolute nonsense. Who are you to judge anyone of the Bhagats for example, they were not sikh writers, but Guru Sahiban added their Bani in the SGGS Maharaj.

Kabir was not sikh, Bhagat Ravi das was not sikh, and so are many who appear in Gurbani, just check for your kind information.

The thing is you are narrow minded, you want to exclude even those, were included in the Bani by Guru sahiban

This means you swim in many pools.  The ocean of Gurbani for you is only another pool. 

Only stupids say or think, there are many pools...

There is only one pool, and that is of Naam or Shabad. Ekas bin sabh dandh hae..., Nanak Naam jahaaz hae, jin chareeya se utareeya paar, open your eyes man!!! 

All I can say it is useless to talk with you...

Whatever you have said above are lies product of your mental menstruation

You don ' t even know what Gurbani or Gurmat is, as you have a natural  allergy to Universal Truth (Satnam), howsoever you continue misusing Gurbani / Gurmat to adjust it to your corrupted thinking.

But sadly, you, due to your wickedness you do not profit anything from it  for your spiritual uplift...

The day you become honest, since that day you will surely benefit  yourself from the immense kirpa from Gurbani.

Sat Sree Akal

You don't even accept Gurmat practices.  You could not understand the difference between Guru given practices and devi, devta, and man given practices.  I made my post to you very simple, so you can create that chart and distinction between the two.  But from this above post, I can tell you don't accept Guru given 5 Kakkar, Anand Karaj maryada, Akhand Paath maryada.  

Guru given practices do no depend on what level a person is on.  If a person thinks metha tek to Guru Sahib is symbolic, then it is your jeevan which is full of filth.  The Guru in Gurbani gives instructions and if that feels like sharia law to you, then go join some other religion.  No one will force you to stay.  Gurbani is not only poetry and Guru Sahib knew people like you will think Gurbani is only poetry and even wrote a Shabad saying Gurbani is not only poetry.   

Throughout this debate you attacked Gurmat practices by placing doubts on when and if it is the Guru's teachings and your camp patted you on the back for it.  This thread started off by questioning rakhri.  You did not tell the readers here, when, who, or how rakhri came about.  You did not place one doubt on rakhri.  You or any other members of your camp never explained about rakhri.  Why not? Is it not important to establish rakhris background?  If we are talking about Gurmat practices you want me to explain where, when and how they are Gurmat practices.  Why are you holding Gurmat practices in doubt and rakhri is accepted blindly?  Your partner singhbj singh runs away when Bhagat Prahlaad ji's history is given to show if the parent is in ego or the innocent child who is suppose to learn and trust their elders but refuses to accept anti-gurmat practices.  

It would be broken logic if I knew I was talking to a Sikh.  Your username is doaba and you have been putting doubts on gurmat practices throughout this thread.  You have been giving every indication to say you are not a Sikh, so why would I say Fateh?  I have to take you at your word, you are a Sikh.  But actions speak louder than words here. And your actions of doubting Gurmat practices say it all. 

Harsharan Veera hit the nail on the head with his post but I must respond to your idiotic post.

Either you’re trolling all of us or your ik number da id1ot or both.

How old are you? Because you have the intellect of a five year old. Probably running around with a Khalistan Zindabaad t-shirt on without knowing the first thing about politics.

From where in any of my posts led you to think I don’t accept 5 kakaar, Anand Kaaraj Maryada or Akhand Path Maryada???? If that’s what you got from my posts then your reading comprehension skills need some serious work.

Just so you know 5 kakaar as we know them today are not mentioned in any Puratan books but this does not mean I do not accept them.

Lol Matha Tek is symbolic; you are showing Mahraaj you are lower than them and symbolically placing the Lekha on your forehead and hands at Mahraajs Charan. We symbolically lower ourselves before the True Guru. If you don’t understand symbolism then you’re an idi1ot. Do not say my Jeevan is full of filth when filth is coming out your mouth like the way it comes out the backside of a wild dog.

If you think I attacked Gurmat then it’s your Manmat which made you believe such bakwaas.

What’s my username got to do with Gurmat??? By that logic you should be doing Yudh instead of spreading rubbish.

In case you haven’t noticed this is a forum.  An internet forum where there are no actions, only words. Obviously you’re a pillock otherwise you would understand this.

You would do well under Sharia Law.

Pagal kisse javaane da.

21 hours ago, Guest Dharam Singh said:

Yes you do take sides, that is evident. You have the full right, but then, do not say you do not.

Why do you abuse the members here, when you get out of your senses due to anger? Who has given you that authority, or what do you considere yourself to be?

It is such a shameful act from your side. How can you tell others of their bakwaas or dafaa ho jaa? When your is much more. Reconsidere your behaviour, you have potential of goodness, but you spoil it, because of your silly childish character.

Just when you want, you insult, then you tell the admin or moderators to close the thread. Be brave, and face whatever nonsense you put forward out of krodh, or, learn to control yourself

That's because I say it when somebody intentionally try's to wind me up and doesn't stop. And why do you need to come under Gupt to post this? Why can't you just come under your username. 

I never insult anybody first, do goes to show you don't read my posts properly. 

Why should I be all false and nice to somebody when they are doing that to me?

Like I said what goes round, comes back round, so maybe you should read my posts more carefully and also see that I'm probably the only one that makes an apology. And if you like analysing my posts, then you will also see I don't do drameh of being nice either for likes or mind games. 

Dafa hoja means get lost in Punjabi, when somebody doesn't stop being immature, as it's not me playing mind games with anybody., but the other person. And there's only one person I say that too and that person knows who they are and why because of their fakeness towards me. So like others I also have a right to defend myself too but I'm very forgiving too, which you haven't noticed. 

And bakwas means nonsense, so where exactly have I insulted so deeply as others? 

So maybe Mr or Mrs or Miss Gupt or whatever you are, you should read and analyse properly my posts. As I only answer back when all else does not get through to somebody being clever and others know who that person is too. 

I don't insult, I say it as it is, which some people can't cope with as they know it's not at them but for what they've said wrong to me. Or maybe I've lost the plot like you have and the rest of them on here ?

If you want me to put the name of the person on I will too, but I've had the decency to stop doing that.  But if you want to put it on you are welcome to. 

Unlike you I don't hide under Gupt to express my views. Your post shows you are taking sides too then, otherwise what I wrote to stop this post wouldn't have hurt you so much, so why don't you face the music too and if somebody wants to say something decent not put them down for that post either  

Thank you Ji. 

PS: btw I know who you are too and my respect for you has dropped immensely. Bye have a good day. You can carry on posting your bakwas now because I'm not going to to carry in this thread. 

I forgot the most important thing, I've never brought up or insulted anybody's personal life or belittled or judged on their personal issues affecting them in their real lives off the net, which others do. I only comment on what's written at the moment, the present, the now. 

9 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Harsharan Veera hit the nail on the head with his post but I must respond to your idiotic post.

Either you’re trolling all of us or your ik number da id1ot or both.

How old are you? Because you have the intellect of a five year old. Probably running around with a Khalistan Zindabaad t-shirt on without knowing the first thing about politics.

From where in any of my posts led you to think I don’t accept 5 kakaar, Anand Kaaraj Maryada or Akhand Path Maryada???? If that’s what you got from my posts then your reading comprehension skills need some serious work.

Just so you know 5 kakaar as we know them today are not mentioned in any Puratan books but this does not mean I do not accept them.

Lol Matha Tek is symbolic; you are showing Mahraaj you are lower than them and symbolically placing the Lekha on your forehead and hands at Mahraajs Charan. We symbolically lower ourselves before the True Guru. If you don’t understand symbolism then you’re an idi1ot. Do not say my Jeevan is full of filth when filth is coming out your mouth like the way it comes out the backside of a wild dog.

If you think I attacked Gurmat then it’s your Manmat which made you believe such bakwaas.

What’s my username got to do with Gurmat??? By that logic you should be doing Yudh instead of spreading rubbish.

In case you haven’t noticed this is a forum.  An internet forum where there are no actions, only words. Obviously you’re a pillock otherwise you would understand this.

You would do well under Sharia Law.

Pagal kisse javaane da.

Unable to control yourself like your buddy harsharan.   Both of you need to take classes on self control.  

Also in your pit of rage you didn't explain what, where and how rakhri came about.  But once again you have managed to place doubts on Gurmat, even in your rage.  

Bye!!

I think there's a amicable solution to Rakhri.

Sister's can by a watch and wrap it around the wrist of brother's.

Watch companies are loosing money as sales have gone down, this will give them a boost, save jobs !

Plan ahead for next year 

http://www.made-in-china.com/cs/hot-china-products/Wrist_Watches.html?gclid=CNqegNG_1s4CFdcTaAod66AJUw

Guest Dharam Singh
17 hours ago, simran345 said:

That's because I say it when somebody intentionally try's to wind me up and doesn't stop. And why do you need to come under Gupt to post this? Why can't you just come under your username. 

I never insult anybody first, do goes to show you don't read my posts properly. 

Why should I be all false and nice to somebody when they are doing that to me?

Like I said what goes round, comes back round, so maybe you should read my posts more carefully and also see that I'm probably the only one that makes an apology. And if you like analysing my posts, then you will also see I don't do drameh of being nice either for likes or mind games. 

Dafa hoja means get lost in Punjabi, when somebody doesn't stop being immature, as it's not me playing mind games with anybody., but the other person. And there's only one person I say that too and that person knows who they are and why because of their fakeness towards me. So like others I also have a right to defend myself too but I'm very forgiving too, which you haven't noticed. 

And bakwas means nonsense, so where exactly have I insulted so deeply as others? 

So maybe Mr or Mrs or Miss Gupt or whatever you are, you should read and analyse properly my posts. As I only answer back when all else does not get through to somebody being clever and others know who that person is too. 

I don't insult, I say it as it is, which some people can't cope with as they know it's not at them but for what they've said wrong to me. Or maybe I've lost the plot like you have and the rest of them on here ?

If you want me to put the name of the person on I will too, but I've had the decency to stop doing that.  But if you want to put it on you are welcome to. 

Unlike you I don't hide under Gupt to express my views. Your post shows you are taking sides too then, otherwise what I wrote to stop this post wouldn't have hurt you so much, so why don't you face the music too and if somebody wants to say something decent not put them down for that post either  

Thank you Ji. 

PS: btw I know who you are too and my respect for you has dropped immensely. Bye have a good day. You can carry on posting your bakwas now because I'm not going to to carry in this thread. 

I forgot the most important thing, I've never brought up or insulted anybody's personal life or belittled or judged on their personal issues affecting them in their real lives off the net, which others do. I only comment on what's written at the moment, the present, the now. 

why so much hee hoo?  If you write or say, you and Thanatos just say, or write things as they are, then what about others? Do they not write things as as per their understanding, just as you? Or have you descended right from heaven, so you are 100% correct and have those rights, and others not? If not then, why force your opinions with those with whom you do not agree? There is no such certificate, which certifies, you are right and others wrong, talking of equality.... this is the problem with people of  indian origin, be them of any state, they think they are always right, and others wrong. I could reply you in your own terms as you did above, but then after all you are a lady, but that does not imply you can say anything wrong though, and others keep quite, otherwise why would you ever apologize?