Hindu Marrying Sikh Tomorrow

Ranj47

Gujarati Male called : Trishan Patel from Park Hall Walsall, address 42 St Austell Road, park hall, walsall is a marry a Sikh female solicitor from Telford her first name could be Jas .

Patel states he mother is a Sikh, but this is not true. The party is taking place tomorrow not sure if wedding is taking place in Gurudwara.

There is a few Gurdwaras that are still carrying out undercover sham anand karaj ceremonies, even though they they are in violation of rehat maryada. Warwick and Leamington Gurdwara is one prime example they also hire private security firms to try to prevent protestors stopping sham marriages and pass the bill onto the families booking the wedding.

Alice way Hounslow Gurdwara is an another Gurdwara that holds sham anand karaj ceremonies on weekdays to prevent people finding out.  There are probably others as well. There is another Gurdwara in Leicester that I was told apparently carries out several sham anand karaj ceremonies weekly. I will try to find out the name of this Gurdwara .

The issue seems to have gone quiet since Sikh Council brokered a deal last year where UK Gurdwaras agreed that sham inter faith anand karaj ceremonies should not be be taking place. A 6 month period was agreed in which protestors agreed not to hold any further protests or disrupt ant sham anand karajs, this was to give Gurdwaras the time to implement Sikh Council guidelines on anand karaj ceremonies,and also to allow Gurdwaras to complete ceremonies that had already been booked and paid for. The agreement was that no further inter faith ceremonies would be booked.

The 6 month period I believe finished in April 2016 this year and thankfully many Uk Gurdwaras have got their act together and no longer allow sham interfaith anand karaj ceremonies. But others like the two mentioned above and no doubt others continue to conduct sham anand karaj ceremonies such is the greed for money and arrogance of their committees.

If you find out if any Gurdwara that has booked a sham anand karaj ceremony try to obtain proof I.e: a copy of a wedding card then contact the Gurdwara commitee directly and question them, if you don't have proof they may try to deny the booking was made. If you don't get a good response report them to Sikh youth Birmingham Facebook group. I stress you must have proof , don't go on rumour or guess work.

1 hour ago, Cisco_Singh said:

There is another Gurdwara in Leicester that I was told apparently carries out several sham anand karaj ceremonies weekly. I will try to find out the name of this Gurdwara

I believe there may be three or four Gurdwaras in Leicester who hold sham marriages.

Guru Amar Das Gurdwara, LE2 3AN - This one is the notorious one you are thinking of, I think.

The other ones being:

Guru Panth Parkash Gurdwara, LE2 6AA   - Definitely used to carry out sham marriages, probabaly still do. I was led to believe they were very opposed to stopping them.

Guru Nanak Gurdwara, LE1 4LJ - Definitely used to carry out sham marriages, probably still do.

Gurdwara Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji, LE2 5LG - Definitely used to carry out sham marriages especially the secret ones at weird times of the day, not sure if they still do.

And regarding Leamington and Warwick Gurdwara, it is one of the most corrupt Gurdwaras I have ever seen. Current and past committee members have been of extremely low and Adharmic character. In general most apne living there do not give two sh1tes about Sikhi.

Alice Way Hounslow is the Reformist Church of Gurdwaras.

I cannot wait till the day, each n every1 of these dirty old washed up atheist, control hogging committee members r all dead. Only then will the gurdwaras be back in the hands of the ppl (youth),who care n r up to date with modern sikh needs. Rather than spending money on parchar, multi-lingual leaflets, sikhi classes etc. They rather keep on RE-tarmacing the car park, or building even bigger gurdwaras/meaningless extentions, hiring security against ur own ppl who r fighting the beadbi goin on.

Some of the pr!cks r 25yrs behind the rest of the world, while they keep chuckin dosh on stuff that doesnt even matter. 1 thing all ppl shud do now, esp those who attend corrupt gurdwaras, is STOP puttin money in the golak box. A lot of sikhs think its a requirement to give gurdwara donations....well stop giving these frauds any of ur money...soon they will realise the gurdwara is gods/sangats house, not for 50 yr old men, who care about their bmw license plates. Saleh chorr h@ramis. Also to stop these sham marriages, all anand karajs shud b made free, like they used to be. Then these corrupt committees/gianis will have no dirty money from the shameless families to blackmail their minds with.

9 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Amen.

Problem is the progeny of these old fudhus are heirs to the respective position of the membership in the committee. Corruption and Manmat is passed down generation to generation. They’re lost in a post-colonial mindset and find pleasure in mindless Veechaar and trivial matters. The bickering I’ve observed at my local Gurdwara which has been in the Hazoori of Mahraaj nonetheless, is sickening...enough to put you off from going there again. What will the younger generation take away from this? They are bound to repeat such a circus.

A sad state of affairs indeed.

In my book all committee members should be proficient in the duites of Granthi, Kirtani and Kathakaar and all should have to prove they have had intense Santhiya. They should ALL be able to carry out the day to day running of a Gurdwara instead of them only carrying out the duty assigned to them. Their sochni is a western one, they run Gurdwaras like it’s some corporate organisation.

Only after the criteria I’ve stated should such an individual be considered for a position. It’s the only way. Otherwise we’ll forever have unparh haraami kutteh at the helm of Gurdwaras.

What will actually happen...ki patta. Mahraaj da Bhana.

Very true my friend.

28 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Very true my friend.

Veera me and you get this as do many others, but the sad fact is many of the younger generation who try to implement change by initially conforming to the ridiculousness of Gurdwara politics end up getting lost in it also. I have witnessed this. Thier sochni becomes the same as the fuddus who run the Gurdwaras. They get engrossed in it all.

It seems we need some kind of Inquilaab in Gurdwaras. But certainly not like the Inquilaab of Singh Sabha.

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! If you guys can vote to replace the committee then why not? It's far more easier than actually doing anything and due to the system the Gurdwara is run, (democracy), the Sangat can easily give rise to Gurmukhs who care about Gurmat. (Sadly not enough of the Sangat really cares and the ones left are usually rishtidhars or friends of the establishment.) Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!