Planet X Nibiru? Do Sikhs Believe In It? World Ending

NavrajSingh21

You know before making threads like this have a good think. Guru Sahib told us there are limitless planets out there, This is a science-related issue, it has nothing to do with Sikhism.

Though I'll add most scientists are certain there are other planets outside the Oort Cloud in the Solar System, then again this is still being investigated. 

3 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You know before making threads like this have a good think. Guru Sahib told us there are limitless planets out there, This is a science-related issue, it has nothing to do with Sikhism.

Though I'll add most scientists are certain there are other planets outside the Oort Cloud in the Solar System, then again this is still being investigated. 

So should I Be Scared? And do you think it's true?

Guest Jacfsing2
54 minutes ago, NavrajSingh21 said:

I Was being serious 

I meant to say like should I care or like not worry?

No, you shouldn't worry at all, what would you do if someone was bullying you, surrender or stand-up for what's right? Also aliens could be friendly, probably some of them might be Sikh aliens, and could Jaap more Naam then we do, (they seemed to know who Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was when he visited their land). You should be more worried about doing something productive now rather than a blind threat.

16 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

No, you shouldn't worry at all, what would you do if someone was bullying you, surrender or stand-up for what's right? Also aliens could be friendly, probably some of them might be Sikh aliens, and could Jaap more Naam then we do, (they seemed to know who Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was when he visited their land). You should be more worried about doing something productive now rather than a blind threat.

Thank You JacfSing2

37 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

There are not Aliens on there lol, the concept of Niburu is its a planet thats heading towards us, either for collision or come in close contact. Either way it'll wreck Earth or completely destroy it, the evidence for it is exaggerated at best, there are bigger threats outs there in space. If people like OP will freak out at the smallest mention of destructive forces in space then I shudder to think what he'd make of Gamma ray bursts or straggler stars lol, its like being afraid of going out side because you'll get stabbed. Spend less time clinging to life and more time clinging to the helm of Guru Sahib, if there is a planet coming towards us, no man-made technology can currently stop it without massive massive amounts of luck. So advice to OP, less time googling conspiracy theories and more time gaining Spiritual enlightenment.

42 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Conspiracy Theorists Werw the ones making these rumours and btw we still have the 24th avatar to come ☺️