Sign in to follow this  
NavrajSingh21

Planet X Nibiru? Do Sikhs Believe In It? World Ending

You know before making threads like this have a good think. Guru Sahib told us there are limitless planets out there, This is a science-related issue, it has nothing to do with Sikhism.

Though I'll add most scientists are certain there are other planets outside the Oort Cloud in the Solar System, then again this is still being investigated. 

3 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You know before making threads like this have a good think. Guru Sahib told us there are limitless planets out there, This is a science-related issue, it has nothing to do with Sikhism.

Though I'll add most scientists are certain there are other planets outside the Oort Cloud in the Solar System, then again this is still being investigated. 

So should I Be Scared? And do you think it's true?

50 minutes ago, NavrajSingh21 said:

So should I Be Scared? And do you think it's true?

I would be. Pack your Gukta and run for the hills man, it's coming.

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
54 minutes ago, NavrajSingh21 said:

I Was being serious 

I meant to say like should I care or like not worry?

No, you shouldn't worry at all, what would you do if someone was bullying you, surrender or stand-up for what's right? Also aliens could be friendly, probably some of them might be Sikh aliens, and could Jaap more Naam then we do, (they seemed to know who Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was when he visited their land). You should be more worried about doing something productive now rather than a blind threat.

16 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

No, you shouldn't worry at all, what would you do if someone was bullying you, surrender or stand-up for what's right? Also aliens could be friendly, probably some of them might be Sikh aliens, and could Jaap more Naam then we do, (they seemed to know who Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was when he visited their land). You should be more worried about doing something productive now rather than a blind threat.

Thank You JacfSing2

37 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

There are not Aliens on there lol, the concept of Niburu is its a planet thats heading towards us, either for collision or come in close contact. Either way it'll wreck Earth or completely destroy it, the evidence for it is exaggerated at best, there are bigger threats outs there in space. If people like OP will freak out at the smallest mention of destructive forces in space then I shudder to think what he'd make of Gamma ray bursts or straggler stars lol, its like being afraid of going out side because you'll get stabbed. Spend less time clinging to life and more time clinging to the helm of Guru Sahib, if there is a planet coming towards us, no man-made technology can currently stop it without massive massive amounts of luck. So advice to OP, less time googling conspiracy theories and more time gaining Spiritual enlightenment.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Conspiracy Theorists Werw the ones making these rumours and btw we still have the 24th avatar to come ☺️

The problem is that you fear death. If you become detached from your hopes/desires and live in vaheguru's will, then you wouldn't be. You also shouldn't be waiting for Kalki avatar to come and save you, you should strive to become a better Sikh yourself of Guru Sahib. Don't worry about what could or would happen. Even if some sort of apocalypse happens, it's for our own good. 

Guest Jacfsing2
38 minutes ago, NavrajSingh21 said:

Conspiracy Theorists Werw the ones making these rumours and btw we still have the 24th avatar to come ☺️

24th Avatar? Vaheguru himself has come already without an Avatar and with his true form, (in the form of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji), and your waiting for an Avatar? What we have is even greater. Keep full faith in Guru Sahib and your fear of even death will be erased. Live like a free person; through Guru Sahib and no fear will come to you.

I dont know about  you people but I think when maharaj was translating 24 avtar they also did translation of kapok Avtar for completion  sake ... maybe no Malik is to come ever and all this Hindu mythology  is like a fairy tale

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Has an apocalyptic prophecy ever come true? Or do they continually get delayed for some inexplicable reason.

Nope, but they're amusing to read.

• Like 1