British Roman Catholic Indian Parlimentarian Keith Vaz Alleged High Class A Drug User and having sex with Gay male prostitues?

genie

Well well well who would have known it the pro-india roman catholic british asian member of parliament legisllator (home affairs commitee chairman) of the labour party who tells others whats right and wrong by making up laws has been caught by the british tabloid newspaper the daily mirror in a high profile sting. Where he allegedly was caught on camera using the services of gay male prostitue (rent boys) and wanting to use class A drugs.

This the same influential british asian roman catholic member of parliament who hasnt supported Sikhs in any causes for last 30years and has backed the Indian government under the thumb of the british establishment to carry on the status quo of corruption within the elite pyrimid pf power.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-mp-keith-vaz-tells-8763805

The man's been wagging his finger at and rebuking public figures in that annoyingly haughty manner, for what's deemed to be questionable behaviour, as Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee for years, lol. Wonder how the liberal quarter of the press will handle this; if anything, they'll paint him as some sort of tragically repressed yet brave figure who should not have been exposed for having gay encounters (as opposed to a dirty, cheating philanderer had he got caught with female prostitutes), won't he? I can't see them turning on him, lest they be accused of homophobic hypocrisy? 

He wasn't stitched up, it wasn't a sting, he had visited the romanion male prostitutes before the paper exposure, the prostitutes recognised him even though he lied about his identity and approached the press.

The paper mad a decision that it's in the public interest that this should be known. Keith Vaz was chairman of the home affairs select committee, who amongst other things discuss drugs and prostitution. Clear conflict of interest.

Theresa May also said the public need to be able to have trust in mp's there reputations must be clean. This is clearly not the case with Vaz. A married man with children...

On 25/06/2015 at 9:42 AM, Jeevan said:

After our six brave Sikhs were jailed in preventing serious crimes in taking place at the Moghul Durbar why does our own community even vote Labour?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/25/keith-vaz-helped-kill-90s-probe-greville-janner-claims-why-is-vaz-silent-now

Keith Vaz helped kill a 90s probe into the Greville Janner claims: why is he silent now?

JayRayner.png

Jay Rayner

The MP was among those whose support for Lord Janner stifled an investigation into child-abuse allegations. Vaz should admit his error
eaea0cef-7cf5-4aa6-8149-96e1a2823faa-300

Political calculation? Keith Vaz. Photograph: Martin Godwin

Saturday 25 April 2015 20.48 BST Last modified on Sunday 26 April 2015 00.01

Keith Vaz, prospective parliamentary candidate for Leicester East, is a keen user of Twitter. On any given day, the veteran MP, who has held the constituency for the Labour party since 1987, can tweet half a dozen times or more, spraying a mix of feeble self-promotion and blunt political rhetoric. Except at the moment. Last Sunday, he tweeted his thanks to the Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan, who had visited the city to campaign alongside him. Since then, Vaz has been uncharacteristically silent.

It’s bizarre, because finally there’s something people want to hear him talk about. Last week in the Observer, I described how my 1991 investigations into allegations of child sex abuse by the former Leicester MP Greville, now Lord, Janner, were brought to a halt by supportive statements in the Commons from MPs. Key among them was that by Vaz, who said that his close colleague had been “the victim of a cowardly and wicked attack”.

When news first broke on 16 April that Janner would not stand trial on 22 counts of child abuse because of his dementia, I asked Vaz via Twitter whether he would care to comment about his support for Janner. He first reacted by blocking me. He unblocked me, but didn’t respond.

I assumed that he would speak after my article was published and widely circulated, but no. A week on, and the failure to respond properly to the issues I have raised continues.

The most generous analysis is that Vaz is making a blunt political calculation in the midst of an election: he just has to tough it out. The problem is that the longer he fails to address the issues fully, the more complicit he seems in a passive establishment effort to help Janner to avoid facing charges in court.

It’s not as if there isn’t a form of words he could use. He could reference the recognised cleverness of suspected abusers, and express regret if anything he once said added to the distress of Janner’s alleged victims. It seems he has decided against that. As a result, a matter that could have been consigned to history remains very much alive.

I said this many years ago why do Sikhs vote Labour, this party they do not represent Sikhs and actually harm us as a panth!

I also understand now why Keith Vaz and the Labour Party protected Janner!

I also understand know why Keith Vaz and Labour failed to speak up for the Sikhs who stopped one of our girls from being abused!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772784/Let-s-party-started-Married-Labour-statesman-Keith-Vaz-met-male-prostitutes-London-flat-wanted-man-drugs.html