Are my actions justified ?

Guest E55SINGH

Guest Jacfsing2
On 9/19/2016 at 4:57 PM, Guest E55SINGH said:

@jacfsing2 anyone can enter the Gudwara and have a path which I made clear to this arrogant family but you can't force are religion onto anyone. Otherwise are you no better than a Muslim ?

Daas will respond to @Jacfsing2question. Where have I mentioned force conversion, it's their choice whether they marry in a Gurdwara or not, now you just see people being all, "All religions are equal", and what happens, outsiders view us as a weak faith rather than the olden days. Back then Sikhs actually wanted to expand Sikhi, now they won't even expand Sikhi to their loved ones. (Also Sikhs won't mention conversion more than once, unlike Muslims who make it the basis of every conversation, as well as known to kill non-believers).

On 19/9/2016 at 9:57 PM, Guest E55SINGH said:

Sikhi is much to do with the strength of your mind and not your physical strength and especially the part where you said "The true sikh looks at himself/herself within".

With these words, I mean to say that looking within means, looking where the permanent  and eternal Truth, resides, and there wher it is only to be found. In that sense, what happens outside, has nothing to do with what we have within. Because that Truth is changless and unaffected by anything of outside. We can only get closer to it, by His Meher and our prem bhakti towards Him; at the same time we can far away from it, but gettting entangled in outside events, elements.

I am aware of the inner strength and strength of the mind is what makes a true Sikh this was made clear from BasicsOfSikhi who has mentioned this quite often but I'm confused on what you say, specifically in your earlier post where you said "At the end of the day, our actions alone will count, others come and go at their own appointed times, so let us worry for ourselves" so should I just let things happen and sit back and watch a mess turn into a bigger mess and worry about myself ?

I mean to say, that, we are just guests  in His creation like everyone else. And His means, only His, not ours.

Wahiguru has not told us to take in charge the reins of His creation, has He? This imperfect creation existed even before our coming here, and will continue existing, running, even then.

Has He forgotten, His duties?  Or is it, that He is tired and resting, so we, with our narrow and dull vision, try to straighten some pàrt of the creation. It is like trying to extinguish the fire at someone´s house, when our own is in flames....

But we have no time for it, and we are busy trying to set right someone´s house.

That wouldn´t be wise, isn´t it?

Let us ask ourselves, what for, has Wahiguru sent me here? Have I achieved that goal? You see, our number of breaths is uncertain and decreasing each second, and if by chance we loose our lives, without even trying to get ashore, then we shall surely drown in the chaurasee, and then what use will be our anger, our disappointments.

Then you shall also definetely agree, after all, who chooses to belong to a paticular, caste, dharam, color, nationality...... Everything happens by His Hukum. all these jeevas born as  muslims, hindus, christians, etc, are by His hukum, and the beauty is, He is present in all of them, and even in the atheists also...

Then brother, what is the reason of our anger or hatred?  If you think, they are wrong by not understanding Sikhi, then let it be, it is their problem, and the responsibilty of the One who created or made them so...

Our approach towards life should be as, just as a lover intensely looks ony at the Beloved, all others are insipd, thus has no time to entertain for others...

Let us try to pargat Wahiguru as soon as possible within us, as said, life is uncertain...all our efforts, attention, focus, should be only for the Lotus Feet of Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

This attitude has countless benefits for us, but the main will be that, we shall have unwavering sharda in Guru Jee, and the second benefit is, we shall learn to  stay in His bhaana, then there are no confussions, rather everything is crystal clear, thus we have peace of mind.

Countless, gods, devis, devtas, dusht, warriors, kings, soldiers, commanders, etc have come, and shall continue coming, and all try their best to settle this creation as per theirs wishes or thinkings,  and all fail;nevertheless we should not ever forget, this creation is run by a perfect and unique Sachay Patshah.

Let each one decide what thay want to do with their lives, it is their problem, our concern is only Wahiguru, and, if our faith, love and devotion do not get diminished by getting distracted with any of the mayevee business.

Suppose death messengers come  to take you, do you think you are going to tell them, wait a bit, I am first going to set fit some people because they are going against Sikhee?

Brother do not remain under that misconception, for Sikhee is not weak at all, it stands by itself, with the power of Akal Purukh alone.

Sadly, not all are meant to get salvation in this life, so who are we to change anyone? That also, when we can not even deal with our vikaars, the chor within us.

So if creation has to continue, imperfections have to exist, the only thing which matters is, how much have we understood Sikhee/Gurmat correctly, in order to achieve the goal of our life, which only is our union with Him, through prem bhakti.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19 September 2016 at 9:57 PM, Guest E55SINGH said:

Thank you for all the replies, especially harsharan000 your post exemplifies the fact the Sikhi is much to do with the strength of your mind and not your physical strength and especially the part where you said "The true sikh looks at himself/herself within".

I am aware of the inner strength and strength of the mind is what makes a true Sikh this was made clear from BasicsOfSikhi who has mentioned this quite often but I'm confused on what you say, specifically in your earlier post where you said "At the end of the day, our actions alone will count, others come and go at their own appointed times, so let us worry for ourselves" so should I just let things happen and sit back and watch a mess turn into a bigger mess and worry about myself ?

@jkvlondon Havelock Road, Southall I have already stopped going there someone needs to fix up that committee as they are very very confused. In June 2016 a Punjabi guy married a black Christian girl at that gudwara at first they said no but money talks I guess.

@guestinspectorgadget Mate you can shut up, clearly someone in your family has married outside the culture and you just sat there like a sideman.

@jacfsing2 anyone can enter the Gudwara and have a path which I made clear to this arrogant family but you can't force are religion onto anyone. Otherwise are you no better than a Muslim ?

It's got nothing to do with culture. Punjabi culture is men and now women getting drunk, guys hiring strippers on stag dos, even drugs. A lot of 'Sikh' guys I know cheat on their wives and girlfriends and have sociopathic tendencies, they don't feel about what they do. Brown Sikhs slander, Sikhs, lie, Sikhs cheat.

My advice is this: if are so dead set on protesting, look at BROWN Sikhs First.

My relative claims they are an atheist, yet wouldn't be questioned twice on requesting to marry in a gurdwarra. 

Sikhs who foolishly drink, go to the gurdwarra in the morning and get sh*tfaced in the afternoon at the reception. Comittee members steal and indulge in corruption and ego trips, beat each other up in the Gurus house etc. 

If you're dealing with people on the basis of who is Sikh or not, you need to address brown Sikhs first.