'The rise of Sikh Fundamentalism' by sunny hundal

Hammertime007

Guest Jacfsing2
3 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

It takes 'one' to recognise one!!  And, yes, I have won.

And what difference does it make whether you won or not, on an online forum, (especially since this forum is definitely going down hill with users like yourself)? Have you ever seen AKJ Kaurs? They all wear Keski. You haven't won anything.

57 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

Now, now, MisterrSingh, you must not jump to conclusions in haste.  Although I admire your excessive speed at jumping to conclusions but have you not  heard of the old saying which goes somewhat like this: "Haste makes waste?"  How do we know for certain if you are really a 'Mr or a Singh?' 

Darn it, how did my cover get blown? Yes, I admit, I am not MisterrSingh.

I am MrrsSinghni. 

54 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

And what difference does it make whether you won or not, on an online forum, (especially since this forum is definitely going down hill with users like yourself)? Have you ever seen AKJ Kaurs? They all wear Keski. You haven't won anything.

Taksali bibian too , most new abilakhees from non sikh  majority nationalities  : European,USA , Canadian, South America, Africa, Japan, China too

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Darn it, how did my cover get blown? Yes, I admit, I am not MisterrSingh.

I am MrrsSinghni. 

:rofl, Daas admits that this is probably the best humor we had on this topic.

Guest Jacfsing2
44 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Taksali bibian too , most new abilakhees from non sikh  majority nationalities  : European,USA , Canadian, South America, Africa, Japan, China too

There are Sikhs in Japan?

9 hours ago, Preeet said:

Was your husband amritdhari, Kaur ji??

Hmm, but it is hard to recognize who is Sikh in a mona roop. I know some people who are born in Sikh families, and the most they do is matha tek and wear a kara, but I assume if a white (haircut) person wore a kara but wasn't from a Sikh family wouldn't be recognized as a 'Sikh' and would be denied anand karaj sahib ji.. I mean look at this, there are so many mona sikhs who don't practice any Sikhi, but instead they indirectly badnam Sikhs by calling themselves Sikhs even while drinking/doing drugs and more. +++ I don't see any reason good enough for not accepting amrit sahib ji if the individual is a firm believer who lives by gurmat. Seriously, why would they say no to our rare amrit sahib ji if they are firm believers, they would recognize the value, and of course would believe that our sri guru sahib ji themselves blessed us with amrit sahib ji.

bro they will but theyre not fully ready to take amrit whilst still doing things like drinking etc. Remember mona and singhs went together to the protest so I still think they should be allowed anand karaj, just test them before and make them sign a document. This will cut out the mata teek and kara people. Ideally everyone would be amrtidhari including me but sadly we are not.. I agree with you though it should be the goal of every sikh to one day take amrit, this should be taught from a young age but when you have families who tell their kids dont become an amritdhari what hope do we have? 

9 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

Rule of the hypocrites, 99% janta belongs to this group.  No one can predict accurately enough when is this panth going to be rid of them.  Those that pretend outwardly to be very wise, spiritual or religious are the ones that have put me off completely from admitting I am a seekh!  You will find plenty of them here, just be patient.  There is no shortage, you have come to the right place.  You will know which ones pretty soon, don't fret. They usually post very wise messages full of superficial guidance, just like what you will hear from the white bearded Baabeys clad in whiter than white cholays and sporting the 5 Ks.  But, when it comes to the tone of what they have posted you sniff ignorance,humai,eerkha,paindoopan. You just have to believe that they are nothing more than their own trumpet blowers and full of Hypocrisy lol. 

This behavior originates from deeply rooted inferiority complex lodged in the psyche generations ago.

bro you have major problems about sikhi ...even misspelling fairly common words ... if you are unhappy about your life  path why put others off from sikhi aren't you scared of Akal Purakh's warnings ?