Is it acceptable to dispose printed pamphlet with Gurbani words/verses on it

Samsinghk

15 hours ago, GurburAkal said:

Try consulting your local Gurdwara Sahib. Some Gurdwaras take in old Gutka Sahibs and pothis that are going to be sent for agan bhet. Ask

Thank you. I think my nearest gurudwara may accept the old gutka sahibs and pothis.

My main question is about how to dispose of paper advertisements/marriage cards, cards/pamphlets, calenders which has gurbani words, guru sahib photos, gurudwara photos etc. in a proper manner.

Guest Jacfsing2
7 hours ago, Samsinghk said:

Even if I use the candles, when I burn the paper, there would be smoke and the smoke alarm will trigger.

Just how strong are your smoke detectors that they'd notice the smoke coming from burning paper, you could keep the Gurbani pamphlets somewhere special.

15 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Just how strong are your smoke detectors that they'd notice the smoke coming from burning paper, you could keep the Gurbani pamphlets somewhere special.

They smoke detectors are really strong in sensing the smoke and also i don't have any special place because all the floors are connected with smoke detectors. Also, I can't burn it outside as if the people notice it, they might call the police or fire brigade.