Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mrggg123

Why doesnt Mr Hundal discuss sikh parents and their depression when their son/daughter marries a non sikh?

Recommended Posts

Why does no one raise this issue? Are parents really happy that their kids do this? Why dont they stop them? What happened to arrange marriages? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, mrggg123 said:

Why does no one raise this issue? Are parents really happy that their kids do this? Why dont they stop them? What happened to arrange marriages? 

You raise any interesting question, the answer is that parents view their children as an investment and want it to grow. Also the Desi arranged marriage system has since left Gurmat with dowry and add to that Sikhs are aborting way too much females, means not that many Kaurs available for future Singhs wanting to get married. This is a really complicated issue to say the least, it goes on the emotional side as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrggg123 said:

Why does no one raise this issue? Are parents really happy that their kids do this? Why dont they stop them? What happened to arrange marriages? 

No Sikh/Punjabi parent is ever happy that their treacherous, selfish offspring do these mixed marriages but they have no choice. They are bullied and emotionally blackmailed......they know that these bigoted liberals are so intolerant that they will not stop until they force their views on their parents.

In effect what happens is that the parents are forcibly converted to this way of thinking. The reason they want an anand karaj is to regain some respect and legitimise this shameful alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Pehlvan said:

No Sikh/Punjabi parent is ever happy that their treacherous, selfish offspring do these mixed marriages but they have no choice. They are bullied and emotionally blackmailed......they know that these bigoted liberals are so intolerant that they will not stop until they force their views on their parents.

In effect what happens is that the parents are forcibly converted to this way of thinking. The reason they want an anand karaj is to regain some respect and legitimise this shameful alliance.

You are spot on. I've seen many a parent bullied into doing it. I've seen parents frightened of their offspring. 

Never ever let your children scare you. Once they do its game over

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mrggg123 said:

Why does no one raise this issue? Are parents really happy that their kids do this? Why dont they stop them? What happened to arrange marriages? 

No one ever raises the issue because we are too busy chasing the moral high ground, until you have children and raise them you don't know what it's like, it's easy sitting on the fence and passing judgement but until you go through it as a parent you don't know jack, I doubt any parent who has a moderate belief in Sikhism (or any other religion) would want to see their child marry someone from a different religion but sometime's parent's are forced to make a choice, either loose their child or un-willingly accept their child's choice, like i said, until you go through it you have no idea what happens to parent's involved.

 

1 hour ago, Hammertime007 said:

He would not discuss this as it goes against his middle class liberal programme.

He won't discuss it because he wouldn't get any free publicity out of it, that, and he may have to actually go out and speak to people and write an article based on fact instead of hot air the way he usually does.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hammertime007 said:

He would not discuss this as it goes against his middle class liberal programme.

more like he is the selfish offspring himself (marrying to a catholic in church) so it would cause him to thin of his own karams and their impact on his folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

No one ever raises the issue because we are too busy chasing the moral high ground, until you have children and raise them you don't know what it's like, it's easy sitting on the fence and passing judgement but until you go through it as a parent you don't know jack, I doubt any parent who has a moderate belief in Sikhism (or any other religion) would want to see their child marry someone from a different religion but sometime's parent's are forced to make a choice, either loose their child or un-willingly accept their child's choice, like i said, until you go through it you have no idea what happens to parent's involved.

 

He won't discuss it because he wouldn't get any free publicity out of it, that, and he may have to actually go out and speak to people and write an article based on fact instead of hot air the way he usually does.

 

 

He is not a journalist, he is a blogger. He does not have a journalist's credentials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

more like he is the selfish offspring himself (marrying to a catholic in church) so it would cause him to thin of his own karams and their impact on his folks

He married some girl in California sometime last year. He's spending a lot of time in the U.S. He's probably looking to get a green card.

Also, during new years eve, he was tweeting and drinking quite heavily whilst his newly wed wife was holidaying in Mexico.

I imagine he is being cuckolded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

He is not a journalist, he is a blogger. He does not have a journalist's credentials.

He's not even a blogger anymore, that all ended when he went head to head with a journalist from The Spectator and had to issue a public apology.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

He married some girl in California sometime last year. He's spending a lot of time in the U.S. He's probably looking to get a green card.

Also, during new years eve, he was tweeting and drinking quite heavily whilst his newly wed wife was holidaying in Mexico.

I imagine he is being cuckolded.

He has a habit of getting drunk off his face every New Year's Eve and posting on Twitter, i know people who follow him on Twitter just to see his New Year's Eve antics and seeing what he post's, it's almost a tradition in some circles, whatever floats you boat really, anyway, life's too short to be obsessing over people like Hundal, if ever there was an example of chalk and cheese it's him and his brother.

Oh, just to be clear, to be "cuckolded" he would have had to be present, just saying....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2

This isn't a surprise, but there was a moment Mr. Hundal debated his brother, (Jugraj), on the issue of interfaith marriage, and he was making some Pakhand statements about those standing for Gurmat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a post which I found from sikh sangat which exposes how he uses race and religious tensions for funding ...  Unfortunately our community also has been infiltrated by left-wing liberal sell-outs, working with government back-hands to create a false sense of "harmony" amoungst community's. "EK Saath" slough (http://www.aiksaath.com) Sunny Hundal (most devious media trouble-maker in this country), balwinder rana (turban campaign) all devious money-hungry exploiters of race-relations.

These scumbags job is to divert attention from real issues, create histeria that 1000's of sikhs are going militant, only for them to then claim grants from the government to "defuse" the problem.

Ek Saath- these guys used the 1990's Slough SP vs sullah fights to create a funding pool to "solve the problem" they infact just brushed over the real causes of the tension, held dumb workshops with sikh children and muslims only for a sullaah to start dating the sikh lady they employed to coordinate the whole thing! lol.. ridiculous!

Sunny Hundal- with mates at bbc asian network, balwinder rana, turban campaign.. sadh sangat ji, these guys are professional Con men.. do not be fooled!! first find out how they are funding their groups and campaigns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

He's not even a blogger anymore, that all ended when he went head to head with a journalist from The Spectator and had to issue a public apology.

He has a habit of getting drunk off his face every New Year's Eve and posting on Twitter, i know people who follow him on Twitter just to see his New Year's Eve antics and seeing what he post's, it's almost a tradition in some circles, whatever floats you boat really, anyway, life's too short to be obsessing over people like Hundal, if ever there was an example of chalk and cheese it's him and his brother.

Oh, just to be clear, to be "cuckolded" he would have had to be present, just saying....

cuckolded just means you discover you have been cheated on by your missus.. that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

cuckolded just means you discover you have been cheated on by your missus.. that's all

Dammit, i need to stay away from Urban Dictionary............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
11 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Dammit, i need to stay away from Urban Dictionary............

Did people not use slang when you were growing-up? If so what did you think the other words were suppose to mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use