Why is there so many ways to get to GOD?

Guest gut

If there is One God why is there so many ways to get to God. Hindus believe in reincarnation, Christians believe In Heaven and Hell, and I think Muslims believe in Hell and Heaven too (?) How can there be one God if there is so many different beliefs about what will happen after we die? Also how come Sikhi is one of the religions that believe any path to God is good whereas Christians believe gif your not Chrisitan your going to hell and same with Muslims. Like this is annoying me and making me doubt everything. Sorry if I said anything wrong. 

Guest Jacfsing2
16 hours ago, Guest gut said:

If there is One God why is there so many ways to get to God. Hindus believe in reincarnation, Christians believe In Heaven and Hell, and I think Muslims believe in Hell and Heaven too (?) How can there be one God if there is so many different beliefs about what will happen after we die? Also how come Sikhi is one of the religions that believe any path to God is good whereas Christians believe gif your not Chrisitan your going to hell and same with Muslims. Like this is annoying me and making me doubt everything. Sorry if I said anything wrong. 

This is a misconception, not an actual Sikh belief, (if a non-Sikh asked Daas the same question, Daas would respond the same.) There is only one way to Vaheguru and that is through Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, other than that there is no other way. What Sikhi does believe is the idea that simply being Non-Sikh doesn't give you a punishment, a Sikh and Non-Sikh both get treated in Dharma accordingly and will grow accordingly, only one can get to Sach Khand,(highest stage) while the other can only reach up to Gyan Khand, (stage of knowledge). We don't condone people to hell for their faith; however, they can't reach any legit stage without Gur-prassad.

without a guru no one can progress spiritually , if they have a guru His level is the maximum they can reach . So you have to think to yourself who is my Guru and what is his level ?

Christ is Guru of Christians but only if they get baptised and follow his teachings , unfortunately some of his teachings are not taught like keeping the watches (pehar) , vegetarian diet (Daya) , keeping amritvela (last watch of night is when you are supposed to battle evil /kaal ) and even simran of God's qualities. These are all teachings revealed in the dead sea scrolls but edited out from the BIBLE(s) . For most Christians the method of bhagti is missing and discussion of the stages of spiritual progression.

Mohammed left dictated writings but not much method beyond five namaz , zakat, taspi(rosary) and Allah's 99 names ...the quran and hadiths were formalised many years after his death and first hand source burnt...so no corrobaration . Since Islam is so politicised and tied into this world there is not so much known by people of that faith about what needs to be done to reach jannat (heaven )  and the description of heaven is very much based in human wants . If Prophet Mohammed was aiming there then that is as far as they will go Max.

Hindus have Guru Shish relationships but again the Gurus spirituality comes into question and also if they only worship a lesser being such as a Devi or Devta that is what they will get to know Maximum, however if they are worshipping Bhagwan in terms of the source then they could reach God .

Sikhs believe that these religions exist due to God's will , they respect humanity and they respect that everyone has their own journey to make according to their own karams (actions of past and current life) , they have been given a path which anyone can follow whilst remaining in their chosen faith filling them in on the missing parts OR abandoning those for this simple (no spiritual distractions such as superstitions, intermediaries, rituals) yet much harder path because of its directness. 

On 25/09/2016 at 7:24 PM, Guest gut said:

We are at a level which is lower i.e. we are humans. However when your surti will progress after simran that is concentration on the one God through the use of reciting the mantra Waheguru continuously, you will become aware of the upper spiritual world. This is where the religions dissappear. Therefore we need to work hard and get at that level. 

This link explains things much more clearly - it is not devoted to any religion. The secret to increasing your vibration is through meditation. 

http://www.kktanhp.com/spirit world.htm

Generally, the spirits in the middle astral do not discriminate between the races, as this difference will soon disappear. However, there are still small groups and communities that are still nostalgic for their own race and religious worship. These will aggregate in Chinatowns, Dutch or Eskimo communities or Jewish ghettos. Some congregate in churches, mosques, synagogues and temples. These forms of segregation will not last as they will soon realise that there are absolutely no racial or religious differences. Their religious beliefs are not tenable because there is no religion in the spirit world. Religion is man-made and it exists only on the planet earth. These so-called churches, temples and synagogues are not places of worship. They are venues for them to get together and to welcome some visitors from the higher realms or for communal meetings. There are no radios, newspapers or televisions to announce these occasions. The announcements are made telepathically to the individuals concern. The meetings are short, but the transmission of energy and blessing is tremendously powerful.

On 25/9/2016 at 7:24 PM, Guest gut said:

May I ask you some questions? 

According to your understanding:

How is that path?  Has it got some sign posts and in which languages? What is it made of? 

Who travels on it?  Are there traffic officers, discrminating people to go through different highways or roads, according to their race, dharam, mazab, color of skin?

Can we see large crowds going somewhere?  What attires or uniforms one has to wear, in order to walk on it?

If there are so many paths according to so many different religions, there must be different buildings, views, sceneries, and so on ..... how do they look like?  What days of the week or year, is the traffic most horrible? Are there any stops to halt and go to restrooms, or have food?

What is the path/road  that takes one to God?

Where does it start, what exists in the middle,and where does it finish?

Please answer at the best of your ability, or, anyone else may participate if so wished.

Thank you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2
16 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

May I ask you some questions? 

According to your understanding:

How is that path? The path is very thin, and hard to succeed. Has it got some sign posts and in which languages? No. What is it made of? 

Who travels on it? Everyone with Karma.  Are there traffic officers, discrminating people to go through different highways or roads, according to their race, dharam, mazab, color of skin? No

Can we see large crowds going somewhere? Yes, Gurmukhs and Manmukhs are in 2 different groups.  What attires or uniforms one has to wear, in order to walk on it? Prem for Vaheguru

If there are so many paths according to so many different religions, there must be different buildings, views, sceneries, and so on ..... how do they look like? There is only one building of Sach Khand, Gurmat. What days of the week or year, is the traffic most horrible? All of them, (people die all the time) Are there any stops to halt and go to restrooms, or have food? No

What is the path/road  that takes one to God? Gur-Prassad

Where does it start, what exists in the middle,and where does it finish? Gur-Prassad

Please answer at the best of your ability, or, anyone else may participate if so wished.

Thank you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Since nobody else participated, Daas will provide some answers.

Guest Simple answer

Do u know how many ways to make 1?

2-1 is one

3-2 is one

11-10 is one

7771-7770 is one

99999999-99999998 is one

----

-----

-----

sheshnaag(snake king) make new 1000 names of God every new day, but can't finish His names( akaal ustat )