Surgical strikes across LoC: India prepares for possible Pakistan retaliation

shastarSingh

Just now, kangw said:

So, what the effing hell are you doing to stop them from doing this? Stop moaning if you can't do anything to stop them from what they want to do.  

well I can only support my family  and friends who have gotten cancer through the poisoned water because I am here in the UK ,and trying to get friends of the family who farm to check out organic and Bhagat Puran singh's farming method school.

ਪੰਜਾਬ ਕੈਬਨਿਟ ਦੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਬੁਲਾਕੇ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਮੋਦੀ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤੀਆ ਵਧਾਈਆ - ਖਬਰ ਇਸ ਬਾਦਲ ਝਾਂਮੇੇ  ਨੂੰ ਆਹ ਵੀਡਿਉ ਦਿਖਾਉ ਪੰਜਾਬੀਉ, ਜਿਸ ਕੰਮ ਲਈ ਮੋਦੀ ਨੂੰ ਵਧਾਈਆ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਉਸ ਨਾਲ ਹਜਾਰਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਘਰੋ ਬੇਘਰ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਨੇ ਤੇ ਨਾਲੇ ਮੋਦੀ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਰਫਲ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਲਹੌਰ ਗਿਆ ਮੁਕਾਬਲਾ ਕਰਨ ਜੋ ਮਾਂਵਾ ਦੇ ਪੁੱਤ ਸਰਹੱਦ ਤੇ ਖੜੇ ਨੇ ਵਧਾਈ ਉਹਨਾ ਨੂੰ ਦੇੇਵੇ ਇਹ ਝਾਂਮਾ.....!

21 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

I'm a Pakistani and I confirm Indian surgical strike on Pakistan territory.The strike was carried out by Saif Ali khan along with Katrina Kaif in the Indian film "Phantom" directed by Kabir Khan.

I don't know how Indian can turn the cross border firing as "surgical strike" ?

You guys are born to lie. Even during the Kargil

war when yr asses were blasted off liar

Musharraf kept barking like a mad dog that it 

was terrorists who had entered India while it

was his cowardly army who had done that.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286902/modi-has-become-a-prisoner-of-his-own-image

Good article from Dawn. Modi was under a lot of pressure to do something by Indian nationalists since the Uri attack. India says it was surgical strike while Pakistan says it was just a border skirmish. Indian side say they even have video as evidence it was a surgical strike. But they haven't released it yet. Let's wait for the dust to settle to see what is the truth.

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286902/modi-has-become-a-prisoner-of-his-own-image

Good article from Dawn. Modi was under a lot of pressure to do something by Indian nationalists since the Uri attack. India says it was surgical strike while Pakistan says it was just a border skirmish. Indian side say they even have video as evidence it was a surgical strike. But they haven't released it yet. Let's wait for the dust to settle to see what is the truth.

None of the Bharat countries are completely innocent, (this includes Bangladesh as well). They are all corrupt in their own ways, (not much different from most countries).

Given that no one has been evacuated from rajasthan or Gujrat along the indo-pak border or even in Pakistan don't you think apney so go back to their homes since it is 100% to mess with the voting...if you have no home, you cannot vote ...that's a worldwide thing. Plus no provisions for feeding , water for drinking or  living quarters have been organised for all these villagers surely that is the government's first responsibility since they are the one's creating this situation . Troops are being shipped in but the punjabis are being told don't talk about it at all I haven't heard any activity anywhere else ...why???