Help with finding Baby names for letter R and S

Guest NewDad

6 minutes ago, Preeet said:

I have a sister named Ramandeep and right after her my brother was born. Every Ramandeep I know has a younger brother unless that Ramandeep is the youngest child. I've talked about this with other people and they agree that Ramandeeps that they know of all have brothers.

coincidence shouldn't lead to superstition... that is  not how  sikhi works

Just now, Preeet said:

is it called superstition if there is living proof kaur ji?

the only ramandeeps I know have sisters and are eldest or second eldest...if I said what you said in reverse I would be foolish ... HUkham is what gave birth of sons in those families that's it, nothing to do with names

Rehmat and Ratanaam are nice names. 

11 minutes ago, Preeet said:

I have a sister named Ramandeep and right after her my brother was born. Every Ramandeep I know has a younger brother unless that Ramandeep is the youngest child. I've talked about this with other people and they agree that Ramandeeps that they know of all have brothers.

Hmm I see that's quite a calculated conclusion ?. But unfortunately it's a random result too.  

The name Ramandeep does not guarantee that the next child is going to be a boy. As Jkvlondon penji says it's got nothing to do with Sikhi and superstitious thinking. 

Names do not scan the gender of a child. Obviously if it's the youngest child that has that name, there is not another one. Fitte muh ?

1 minute ago, simran345 said:

Rehmat and Ratanaam are nice names. 

Hmm I see that's quite a calculated conclusion ?. But unfortunately it's a random result too.  

The name Ramandeep does not guarantee that the next child is going to be a boy. As Jkvlondon penji says it's got nothing to do with Sikhi and superstitious thinking. 

Names do not scan the gender of a child. Obviously if it's the youngest child that has that name, there is not another one. Fitte muh ?

simran kisse da muh nahin fitkarna ... kamai vadounia aa katouni nahin ...