Help with finding Baby names for letter R and S

Guest NewDad

Just now, Preeet said:

With each Manu/Manavatar there is a new Indra, the very 1st Indra was an avatar of Sri Vishnu ji. People already know who the next Indra is going to be and it is going to be that daitya noble king Mahabali who Sri Vishnu ji overthrowned as Sri Vamana ji.

Manvatara/Manu    Indra
Svayambhuva  |  Yajna (Avatar of Vishnu)
Swarochisha  |  Vipaschita
Uttama  |  Sushaanti
Taamasa  |  Shibi
Raivata  |  Vibhu
Chaakshusha   | Manojava
Shraaddhadeva  |  Purandara (the present Indra)
Savarni  |  Bali
Daksha Saavarni  |  Adbhuta
Brahma Saavarni  |  Shanti
Dharma Saavarni  |  Vish
Rudraputra Saavarni  |  Ritudhaama
Ruchi (Deva Saavarni)  |  Devaspati
Bhauma (Indra Saavarni) |   Suchi

And from which Hindu text is this from? The reason I am asking is because there are a lot of false info flying around in the internet which are not based on anceint Hindu scripture but just on what some new age cult Guru says to his western followers.

Inder dev throughout the various yugas is always the same type of character. He always gets beaten up by Rakshas armies, always uses chhal/fareb/deceitful ways like what he did with Ahilia in Satyug and with Karna in Duaparyug. So it is definitely the same person with the same characteristics.

17 minutes ago, Preeet said:

It's from the Vishnu Purana, which details dharm. I think it is real because as Sri Vamana ji if I remember correctly he promised Mahabali that he would give him Indraaaj during the next manu. 1 Manu's lifetime is very very long, and the next Manu is coincidentally the son of the Sun God. 1 Kalpa has 14 different manus each reigning in different times, 1 Kalpa = 4.32 billion years. 4.32 billion years. 4320000000/14 = 308571428.571. Satyug is 1,728,000 years, treta is 1,296,000, dvapuryuga is 864,000, and kali yuga is 432,000. Adding up those 4 yugs is still not as much as 300 mill, so that is why Indras can rule many yugs.

Again. I am having doubts about this.  I highly doubt this is really written in any of the Purans. What you have written sounds a lot like what that new age Guru, Hamsa Yogi says. Don't believe everything you read on the net or these new age Gurus whose videos are circulating on YouTube.. The original Hindu scripture do not mention more than one Inder. I am not doubting that there are not  more inders. Gurbani says there are countless Inders in Gian Khand vali Pauri. But the Inder that Hundu scriptures mentions over and over again is the same Devta. This is the Inder who sits on the throne of svarg, not Indian democracy where the Pardhan Mantri changes every few years .

49 minutes ago, Preeet said:

By saying countless Inders they are saying what was said in the previous post. It isn't true that hindu scriptures only mention 1 Inder, considering if you read the history of Sri Vaman Avatar ji, it will clearly say there is another Inder. & the first Inder himself was Sri Vishnu ji in another roop. This is nothing to be confused about, change is normal in our sansar. & of course the Inder mentioned the most so far will be about the current Inder regarding this universe. Vishnu Puran is a major hindu scripture read by so many people, it is serious, not from some neo guru.

if the info you present is true that means the same Inder is still reigning in Svarg and has not been changed yet in the last 4 yugs. So I stand corrected why we should not have our kids named after Manu. In Chandi Di Vaar it is mentioned that after he was beaten up by the Rakshas army, he ran away . He then went to Durga for help. When he narrated his story, even she could not help but laugh at him. And what he did with Ahilia and Karna show's his deceitful side as well.  No wonder Hindus avoid naming their kids after him and why we should avoid it as well.  We should name our sons after puratan Sikhs. 

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

part of the agenda , get punjabis to think such names are great, I have a cousin Sonali Kiran what it means is anyone's guess , and she has grown up into a very hinduised girl, her bro is Gursharan Deep and he used to have kesh now he is mona and a party dude , the eldest is Tarrunamdeep and she is very hindi dollified too ...

It is never a good idea to give daughters Hundu names or overly western names. In India you will see many Sikh army officers who have been indoctrinated (brainwashed) into Indian secularism and have become naastics as a result always name their daughters with typical Hindu names and their daughters also grow up marrying Hindu men

21 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Yes, that is true but you also need to remember that the name Inder can be applied to Sri Vaheguru ji as well, I was listening to a katha on my TV and the paracharak said Indra means someone who has mastered all Indriyans(senses?), and that is such a honorable name to have. Being said there were Indras before this current one named Purandara (Sakra), it is wrong to think of that particular one when comparing the meaning to what it really means.

But since the last 4 Yugas there has been the same Inder and that Inder is neither respected in the HIndu scriptures and neither the Sikh scriptures. He indulged in Vibhchaar, Chall/Freb and because of this he has been severely punished not just by Rakshasas but also been given Shraaps(curse) by the Rishis. So in conclusion, Sikhs should not name their sons after such an entity. He belongs to the HIndus and even the HIndus do not like to name their sons Inder because of his behavior. So we should certainly not name our sons in honour of Inder

9 hours ago, Preeet said:

With each Manu/Manavatar there is a new Indra, the very 1st Indra was an avatar of Sri Vishnu ji. People already know who the next Indra is going to be and it is going to be that daitya noble king Mahabali who Sri Vishnu ji overthrowned as Sri Vamana ji.

Manvatara/Manu    Indra
Svayambhuva  |  Yajna (Avatar of Vishnu)
Swarochisha  |  Vipaschita
Uttama  |  Sushaanti
Taamasa  |  Shibi
Raivata  |  Vibhu
Chaakshusha   | Manojava
Shraaddhadeva  |  Purandara (the present Indra)
Savarni  |  Bali
Daksha Saavarni  |  Adbhuta
Brahma Saavarni  |  Shanti
Dharma Saavarni  |  Vish
Rudraputra Saavarni  |  Ritudhaama
Ruchi (Deva Saavarni)  |  Devaspati
Bhauma (Indra Saavarni) |   Suchi

Preet just out of interest, why do you just focus on Hinduism in debates and no other religion? I've noticed lots of posts where you bring Hinduism into it and divert the topics. This post isn't even about what you are distracting it from. 

Have respect for the OP too, he's asking for Sikh baby names, not Hindu or any other religion.