Help with finding Baby names for letter R and S

Guest NewDad

On 3 October 2016 at 8:24 PM, Guest NewDad said:

With Vaheguru's kirpa we were blessed with twin girls. We are looking for Sikh names for letter R and S. Hoping someone with greater knowledge can help with suggestions and what those names mean. Been trying to find a full english translation of the Mahan Kosh but only one I have been able to find are missing volume 4. Thanks!

VJKK VJKF

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

It is never a good idea to give daughters Hundu names or overly western names. In India you will see many Sikh army officers who have been indoctrinated (brainwashed) into Indian secularism and have become naastics as a result always name their daughters with typical Hindu names and their daughters also grow up marrying Hindu men

yep my mama ji is an army officer

7 hours ago, Preeet said:

Can you show me where it says Sri Krishna ji could not realize atman is Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji? Also show me where it criticizes! It makes no sense to criticize something when everything happens due to hukam and all is thus perfect since it is how God planned it to be. :

pIq bsn kuMd dsn ipRA sihq kMT mwl muktu sIis mor pMK cwih jIau ] (1402-19)
peet basan kund dasan pari-a sahit kanth maal mukat sees mor pankh chaahi jee-o.
As Krishna, You wear yellow robes, with teeth like jasmine flowers; You dwell with Your lovers, with Your mala around Your neck, and You joyfully adorn Your head with the crow of peacock feathers.

You have to be the densest person posting here, and this is including all the trolls. I specifically sent you words from a Mahapurkh earlier on where he says Vishnu hadn't realised god, Did you even read Unditthi Duniya? Or is the words of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji something you can't swallow as they completely wreck your views about everything. Just read Dasam Granth before posting nonsense about Vishnu, He's called a worm in there, just read Krishn Avtar, or even more just read this and then tell me Vishnu realised god.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥
ते हम तमकि तनक मो खापे ॥ तिन की ठउर देवता थापे ॥
I destroyed them in no time and created gods in their place.

ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥
ते भी बलि पूजा उरझाए ॥ आपन ही परमेसुर कहाए ॥७॥
They were also absorbed in the worship of power and called themselves Ominipotednt.7.

ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁੱਤ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥
महादेव अचु्त कहायो ॥ बिसन आप ही को ठहिरायो ॥
Mahadeo (Shiva) was called Achyuta (blotless), Vishnu considered himself the Supreme.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥
ब्रहमा आप पारब्रहम बखाना ॥ प्रभ को प्रभू न किनहूं जाना ॥८॥
Brahma called himself Para Brahman, none could comprehend the Lord.8.

Rather than posting half baked quotations about Gurbani you have no knowledge in comprehending, There's nothing in that Gurbani mentioning its about Krishna, in-fact its about Akaal Purkh and describing him as the embodiment of beauty, Krishna was described as being breathtakingly beautiful so that Gurbani is applying those beauty standards to convey how astonishingly beautiful God is.

I'll just leave this here from Bhai Sahib's book.

Though the trinity of gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh lay claims to divinity and pose as contemplators of the Divine, yet they fail to realize the Lord in His entirety

This is a translation of the words, the actual punjabi is pretty much the same. If anyone wants them please read the punjabi copy of Unditthi Duniya page 37-38 

On 3 October 2016 at 0:24 PM, Guest NewDad said:

With Vaheguru's kirpa we were blessed with twin girls. We are looking for Sikh names for letter R and S. Hoping someone with greater knowledge can help with suggestions and what those names mean. Been trying to find a full english translation of the Mahan Kosh but only one I have been able to find are missing volume 4. Thanks!

VJKK VJKF

Sukhprab, comes to mind for (S) and Rabji for (R). 

4 hours ago, Preeet said:

Sorry, but our religion only has praises of Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji in all forms. Clearly the Sri Gurbani Sahib ji which you have displayed is showing the greatness of the nirguna rup, while there are many praises which are regarding Sri Krishna ji. & I read what you were talking about regarding Unditthi Duniya, but I don't agree with it fully. It is obviously due to my current state and your state which is different, so learn to accept the fact that we simply cannot agree on everything. When I reach a state as high as yours, you will know since you know everything.

If you genuinely don't agree with what a Mahapurkh is saying then you're so far lost in your own ego there's no saving you, if you ACTUALLY believe that you know more than Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji who's done so much tapisya and Jaap, who was a Brahmgyani then you really are no sikh. Rather than pretending to be a pious person maybe learn from actual ones, read Shabad Hazare Patshah 10 and then tell me its praising Vishnu, the fact that you ignored the portion where Akaal Purkh stated that the gods worshipped power rather than god is so funny and just shows everyone how delusional you are to protect Vishnu, so much so you'll make up lies about Gurbani to do it.

2 hours ago, Preeet said:

Please, don't worry about what my avastha's state is. We are all under hukam and so are you so that is why it doesn't bother me regarding what people think of me as. If Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji chooses, we may achieve jivan mukht, until then I pray that all of us gain the understanding which we need directly through Sri Guru Sahib ji or any of Sri Paramatman Sahib ji's forms. As for our avasthas, it is between God and us, no other. Advaita is something which is part of our religion, and as per Advaita there is nothing but God. If there is something existing which is not God, how can it run all on its own if it is not God? This sansar is all a natak which we are playing, and if wanted we can achieve moksh from this natak.. So please, instead of calling people names such as delusional, take that time to practice dharm since you like it so much. I know you and me are both not at our perfect state, thus nothing surprises me, but people who don't know would be hurt by such negative words towards someone, so please think twice before speaking. If someone calls themselves a worshiper of God, but will find it okay to call such things to God's things then they are no worshiper. I agree, hum nehi chunge bura nehi koi. I wish you luck.

what is your problem ? when we try to stop your misinformation by showing you that Guru Sahiban's Bani points the correct way you ignore that and try to push false doctrine of puranas, smiritis, vedas above that of Guru ji . Stop pretending to yourself you understand Guru ji ...actually hear Akal Purakh's message instead of using reinterpreting everything as a form of continuance of that which went before ... Sikhi is wholly nirali  not a reworking of other faiths .

BTW avastha= spiritual state

4 hours ago, Preeet said:

Please, don't worry about what my avastha's state is. We are all under hukam and so are you so that is why it doesn't bother me regarding what people think of me as. If Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji chooses, we may achieve jivan mukht, until then I pray that all of us gain the understanding which we need directly through Sri Guru Sahib ji or any of Sri Paramatman Sahib ji's forms. As for our avasthas, it is between God and us, no other. Advaita is something which is part of our religion, and as per Advaita there is nothing but God. If there is something existing which is not God, how can it run all on its own if it is not God? This sansar is all a natak which we are playing, and if wanted we can achieve moksh from this natak.. So please, instead of calling people names such as delusional, take that time to practice dharm since you like it so much. I know you and me are both not at our perfect state, thus nothing surprises me, but people who don't know would be hurt by such negative words towards someone, so please think twice before speaking. If someone calls themselves a worshiper of God, but will find it okay to call such things to God's things then they are no worshiper. I agree, hum nehi chunge bura nehi koi. I wish you luck.

See this is what I love about you, you'll spread the same stuff again and again but none of it correlates with Gurbani, the fact that a Mahapurkh has a completely polar view from you means nothing to you since he's against you. I bet if he had same the thing you were spewing here, you'd be on here barking up the place about how we're doing Sant Nindya by ignoring it. Bhai Sahib Ji specifically stated Vishnu hasn't realised god, I bet that's a hard pill to swallow :)  Just for once in your life swallow your pride and bow toward Bhai Sahib's knowledge, not that you will obviously since you already admitted you don't think he's right ("I dont agree with it" anything we don't agree with we deem false).

Please Don't sit there on a high horse and preach from it when you can't even be arsed taking a mahapurkh's words there, I'm not going to sugar coat anything, If you don't want to tell someone when they ask about the Character of Vishnu and lie about it then please do that, the rest of us atleast try to comprehend Gurbani and listen to Sants who know more than you. 

10 hours ago, Preeet said:

Sorry, but our religion only has praises of Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji in all forms. 

What does that mean? 

Is a pervert, rapist, deceiver, pedo, incestuous person in praise to Vaheguru!!? Those are the qualities Krishna, Brahma and Indra possessed in their life. 

Gurbani has said so many times the gods were subject to Death. Why are you choosing to ignore this, or do you think you know better? 

jithae raam sae krisan hue bisanaaeae || thithiou kaal khaapiou n thae kaal ghaaeae || 28||
All the incarnations of Vishnu like Rama and Krishna were originated, They were consumed by Death but they could not destroy Death.(28.)

maaeiaa mohae dhaevee sabh dhaevaa ||
All the gods and goddesses are enticed by Maya.

bharamae sur nar dhaeveedhaevaa ||
The angelic beings, goddesses and gods are deluded by doubt.

kithae krisan sae keett kottaioupaaeae ||
The Lord created millions of worms (insignificant creatures) like Krishna.

The problem with people these days is that they're too stubborn and egotistical to admit they're wrong.