Dusht Daman Jee were a Monarch and NOT a Rishi

shastarSingh

5 minutes ago, IDOLHATER said:

I've said this before, I have faith in only Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and all the Das Guru Sahibs. Any other Granth is not in the same category, those that love Guru Ji are against the contents/wording of the Dasam Granth as they do not believe it can be attributed to the Guru Ji as it's not even in the same character as the Bani of SGGS, those that believe it is the words of Dasam Pita also do so because they love him and say the meanings are not what we think it to be.  

I'm unsure as of yet but that's my personal belief and I do not disrespect it neither do I pay any homage to it. 

bro you are discounting all banian in our daily nitnem which is there and akal ustat , gian prabodh ... for what reason because you haven't read exactly read what is there and taken a stance based on someone else words?

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bro you are discounting all banian in our daily nitnem which is there and akal ustat , gian prabodh ... for what reason because you haven't read exactly read what is there and taken a stance based on someone else words?

NO, certain parts not the Bani we read daily [yes taken from Dasam Granth] The Charitropakhyan  - this is not for debate, if I'm wrong or right this is between me and My Satguru nobody else he'll punish me as he sees fit if necessary. Again I say I do not accept it but neither do I publicly malign it. 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

He's just a troll trying to get attention by being Anti-Dasam Granth, best not for the Sangat on here to waste too much time with him, (he seems new, and not open to learning).

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...