baba vadbagh singh sodhi?

Guest sodhi

11 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

When you were at his Dera were they singing Gurbani or Tantras, (Black Magic)?

bro the actual dera sahib had guru granth sahib in the center but outside the gurdwara there was black magic stuff happening! like these women were swinging their heads round really fast with their hair out like crazy! and some pandits were reading stuff to them. the actual dera is a big complex with lots of different shrines. the complex has a small shopping street in it, accommodation for people who are staying the night, and several small shrines scattered around the place. its like a little town! 

just outside the main complex there is a waterfall discovered by baba vadbagh singh where people who have disease, cant have children, are possessed by spirits etc they go there and bath in the water fall. lots of black magic babeh were at this place. there were lots of strings, beads, threads etc scattered around this place! there also was a little gurdwara there too with guru granth sahib ji but they were doing weird stuff in there like when you matha tek they waved peacock feathers over your back lol! the hills the waterfall was coming down from apparently has lots of jadu tuna and evil spirits as people who were once possessed leave the evil spirit up in the hills. so i wasn't allowed to wander up the mountains lol

its a mix of sikhi and other things. it seems the main purpose of this place is to cure people who are possessed by spirits. that seemed to be the main theme of the place. a lot of the people there were possessed. one interesting thing was a family tree map! its showed the early sodhi family tree and how vadhbagh singh fits in. back then i wasn't really interested in religion or history etc so i didn't give the family tree map much importance. i remember seeing some of the guru jis names on the map but like i said i wasnt really interested in all this back then and just ignored it really. kind of wish i payed attention now lol.

my mum told me that in our family its a tradition to go to his baba jis dera when a baby boy is born in the family or when a boy in our family gets married its important to take the new couple to babas dera lol. my thia goes every year to the dera ritualistically and he also goes to some place in anandpur sahib which is related to sodhis! something like that.

but i would like to say my ancestors are of no importance to me, i only believe in guru ji and i only have trust in guru ji. 

• 10 months later...

I thought I'd drop this here, It's katha done by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale. 

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Sri_Krishan_Avtar_Katha/10--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.(Bhindran.wale)--Sri.Krishan.Avtar.Katha.Part.10.mp3

He mentions Baba Vadhbhag Singh and how he ran to the hills after Tham Sahib was razed.  Listen from about 2 minutes in.