Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacfsing2

How Did Naamdharis Split?

Recommended Posts

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Something Daas wanted to know was how exactly did people start believing in Ram Singh as a Guru, when he himself said these statements: http://www.namdharitruth.info/history/baba-ram-singh-sikh-of-sri-guru-granth-sahib/ Also from what Daas has learned about him he was somewhat more interested in helping the path of Gurmat than to divide from it, (in fact from some Gurmukhs Daas has heard that he was some Mahapurukh who just happened to get his teachings corrupted). Many of the first Naamdharis of Ram Singh also considered Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Satguru, and Ram Singh even said that he was a servant to the Guru. Even giving Amrit to at least 1000000 people according to the Khalsa Panth. So why did people start believing he was the light of the Guru? Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I remember he was declared Guru whilst he was in prison in Singapore by a group of 'sikhs' and despite his vehement protests they did this manmukh move . He considered himself the lowliest das of Gursikhs but these bemukhs would not relent despite his begging in his jail chittian. Greed has a corrupting influence , we have seen the ghadars of the panth and what the have done in its thrall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Involvement of the Indian congress party infiltrated into naamdhari circles and started these cultist stories.

Raam Singh himself was a highly respected Nihang Singh with a high avastha who did not claim to be a Guru. All of this spin doctoring happened afterwards with the interference of the Indian congress.

Notice how the naamdharis who were previously shatardhari human and social  rights activists as well as freedom fighters suddenly became a very tame quiet group this was also congresses influence .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which Thakur joined back into the Khalsa panth recently ? Maybe all will return home and forget this breakaway idea now there is no named guru

I know from others that they do Chandi di // as part of their nitnem so it seems strange that they are so passive, they also have a very strong sanatanist world view and do hom havan for some reason any clues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Which Thakur joined back into the Khalsa panth recently ? Maybe all will return home and forget this breakaway idea now there is no named guru

I know from others that they do Chandi di // as part of their nitnem so it seems strange that they are so passive, they also have a very strong sanatanist world view and do hom havan for some reason any clues?

It was Thukar Dalip Singh who said that. He's okay. I saw one of his videos where he was talking negativity about Muslims but was caling the Hindu Gods our( as in SIkhs)  gods too ,but I like how he wants to Unite the Sikh Panth Again and how he is working to gain that goal. I also like  how  people are realizing  that Namdharis are not bad people. I especially like how common you can find them doing kirtan in Gurdwaras which is good beacuse they do kirtan in raag and its kind of like a revival of Gurmat Sangeet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
On 10/17/2016 at 4:25 AM, jkvlondon said:

From what I remember he was declared Guru whilst he was in prison in Singapore by a group of 'sikhs' and despite his vehement protests they did this manmukh move . He considered himself the lowliest das of Gursikhs but these bemukhs would not relent despite his begging in his jail chittian. Greed has a corrupting influence , we have seen the ghadars of the panth and what the have done in its thrall.

What Ghadari? All the original Naamdharis were followers of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, in fact their first 3 "gurus", were all Gursikhs, (these 3 are Balak Singh, Maharaj Singh, and lastly Ram Singh), who all believed in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru. All the Kuka Movement Naamdharis who fought against the British were also Sikhs, it seems only recently that they split; (they also had one of the strictest maryada while they were still Sikhs, and were a martial group).
,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What Ghadari? All the original Naamdharis were followers of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, in fact their first 3 "gurus", were all Gursikhs, (these 3 are Balak Singh, Maharaj Singh, and lastly Ram Singh), who all believed in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru. All the Kuka Movement Naamdharis who fought against the British were also Sikhs, it seems only recently that they split; (they also had one of the strictest maryada while they were still Sikhs, and were a martial group).
,

not saying Baba Ram singh was , I was pointing out how greed has corrupted in the past and that has lead ordinary sikhs suffering under those corrupt  sikhs ' guidance. The ghadars according to Baba ji himself were the bemukhs who were calling him a Guru ...i.e. those who took it too far and tried to create an alternative panth. They stopped being martial during the British Raj according to the website above when KIrpans were outlawed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naamdharis took great effort to learn classical music and raag vidiya they actually have knowledge of raag and it's accompanying instruments etc. Their performance of Kirtan is to be admired for keeping purataan true raag vidiya traditions.

They are far superior to main stream Sikhs in this regard , many jathas have no proper knowledge of correct raag or traditional Khalsa instruments...vajah aka European harmonium is not a traditional Kirtan instrument...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

Naamdharis took great effort to learn classical music and raag vidiya they actually have knowledge of raag and it's accompanying instruments etc. Their performance of Kirtan is to be admired for keeping purataan true raag vidiya traditions.

They are far superior to main stream Sikhs in this regard , many jathas have no proper knowledge of correct raag or traditional Khalsa instruments...vajah aka European harmonium is not a traditional Kirtan instrument...

naamdharis and a few gursikhs who were descendents of hazoori raagis kept the knowledge , I think it is much like the event of Guru Pita ji's shastars going away to Queen Victoria's treasury , Guru ji moved the items away from harm's way until later . Hopefully with ardas and Guru ji's apaar kirpa like the shastars the knowledge will again come back and knowledge become mainstream and there is a full revival ... I would refrain from cussing Gursikhs because they were under the kosh much more than the naamdharis since 1947, and they have been misled by SGPC attitudes to parchaar (non-existent) .The only reason that the Naamdharis  have this preservation is down to one of their gurus deciding to push for this ... all is destined by Guru ji. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2016 at 5:34 PM, jkvlondon said:

naamdharis and a few gursikhs who were descendents of hazoori raagis kept the knowledge , I think it is much like the event of Guru Pita ji's shastars going away to Queen Victoria's treasury , Guru ji moved the items away from harm's way until later . Hopefully with ardas and Guru ji's apaar kirpa like the shastars the knowledge will again come back and knowledge become mainstream and there is a full revival ... I would refrain from cussing Gursikhs because they were under the kosh much more than the naamdharis since 1947, and they have been misled by SGPC attitudes to parchaar (non-existent) .The only reason that the Naamdharis  have this preservation is down to one of their gurus deciding to push for this ... all is destined by Guru ji. 

 raag vidiya has been mostly lost and replaced with singing Kaachi bani to Bollywood style beats in some cases, with no sense of correct raag , using incorrect non purataan instruments..

In the same way shastar vidiya and the correct usage of weaponry and it's accompanying warfare tactics has been mostly lost and replaced by "gatka" circus performers , with sticks performing tricks like blind folded cocunut cutting.

In these days where so much knowledge via the internet , libraries, books etc is available purataan knowledge should be actively seeked and restored by Sikhs instead of blindly following pakkhandi versions of true purataan vidiya.

Yes, lack of knowledge. Education and misleading by SGPC and the British are the cause. But that's no excuse to keep blindly following the incorrect practises in this day and age. The naamdharis realised this and regained raag vidiya   why can mainstream Sikhs follow suit ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Cisco_Singh said:

 raag vidiya has been mostly lost and replaced with singing Kaachi bani to Bollywood style beats in some cases, with no sense of correct raag , using incorrect non purataan instruments..

In the same way shastar vidiya and the correct usage of weaponry and it's accompanying warfare tactics has been mostly lost and replaced by "gatka" circus performers , with sticks performing tricks like blind folded cocunut cutting.

In these days where so much knowledge via the internet , libraries, books etc is available purataan knowledge should be actively seeked and restored by Sikhs instead of blindly following pakkhandi versions of true purataan vidiya.

Yes, lack of knowledge. Education and misleading by SGPC and the British are the cause. But that's no excuse to keep blindly following the incorrect practises in this day and age. The naamdharis realised this and regained raag vidiya   why can mainstream Sikhs follow suit ???

they can ; the areas and parchaariks who are supporting such efforts are being attacked whether by media or cyberattacks ... honestly western sikhs can be at the forefront of raag vidiya and research efforts , reprinting old granths etc , putting multiple language translations into play as well, this should be our sewa as the people in India have to be lead by knowledge being reflected back to them . My Indian family and other Indian sikhs I know have benefitted from online parchaar and transmissions about Dasam Granth from malaysian samagam . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Has any1 without a already existing medical condition even died from this thing!?  Every1 that is dyeing is either old or already had some health problems.  1000s of old people die of normal flu in this country every year. Iv been going out to grab something from the shops every day.  My mum works in a hospital full of patients with this virus and majority of them are old people in their 70s and 80s. And even some of them are recovering and going home. So far only around 3 or 4 people have died in that hospital. 
    • yh, these people are basically brainwashing and taking advantage of the poverty and struggle that these kids are facing. the living condition in that sh1t hole of a country is so bad that a lot of these people dnt have much to lose either way!  look at how all the british women leave the comfort and luxury of this country to become jihadi brides, it all starts of with isis webcamming with these women and brainwashing them. As mentioned in the video they often show videos of non muslims treating muslims bad like videos of Palestine to arouse anger and revenge in their heads.  iv seen videos of isis people where they say that watching videos of executions is part of the training.
    • I think thats the correct assessment once nato and us troops leave its gonna be a jihadi royal rumble again just like syria was recently and still is in some parts. The only 2 reasons they hadnt left is because they didnt want to leave the previous ancient gurdwara that is very important to Sikh heritage and history. And secondly most of them are not economically well off enough to afford to get out through legitimate or illegitimate means. They are in a very dire situation surrounded by rabid evil islamic dogs who have no love for them. Perhaps if USSR had used weapons of mass destruction and dropped them on afghanistan just carpet bombed flatten it until all islamic influence and corruption was removed maybe afghanistan would have a chance to breath but right now the islamic jihadi virus has got a strangle hold over it. The problem india faces is when NATO leaves the attention from these bastards will turn towards them especially in kashmir. Both pakistan and india is in the eyes of the map of IS-K. Pakistan thinks its safe from is-k al-qaeda but it isnt they are playing with the devil right now but they will get hurt again as they decide to over run the pakistani government kuffar regime that isnt implementing their version of sharia islamic law.  
    • There is likely to be a war in the region soon. I think this is all the prep for this. 1984 is something I don't think I've really got over, but whatever the case, right now, I think apnay in areas that are obviously hostile to them should take up India's offer while they can.   Anyone who is streetwise and savvy knows the score with isolated minorities. Quack quack!! We have our own history which has repeatedly demonstrated what happens to men and women in these situations when it goes off. And it may be that having floundered in the middle east, certain fundamentalist groups will now focus on the safer, secure areas around Panjab (Pak and Afghan) to operate from.    
    • I think you guys have to acknowledge that sants/ jathedars like baba avtar singh sursingh vale and other sants from nirmale anr other backgrounds have addressed sangat to be aware of corona and to practice social distancing/ cleaning hands/ clean clothes etc.  real sants dont ignore the realities of the world. From the realities/ pains their consciousness has been shaped to subdue their minds. Theyre aware of the “physics/metaphysics” sides of things
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use