Were are the saints in punjab

Guest prabhjodh

Guest prabhjodh

I am going to India for a vacation in a few days but in truth i wanna get fixed inside, like i have a spiritual problem but i dont know how to fix i have tried doing simran, seva nitem, kirtan, listening to katha, listening to stories of saints, etc and basically this is what happens i start doing it for example one day i will have a burning desire to meditate on god the whole day like i dont care if i die as long as i can taste god naam and experience it but this happens to me a few times in a month then i lose my hunger or thrist for mediation and the experience i feel for some reason then this repeats and has been happening for 6 years I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG BUT I DO KNOW I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. like also if i dont meditate on god name i go crazy like i dont sleep that much/ dont feel like eating, do work or anything, basically i feel like not living anymore when i dont meditate and then i get some meditation so i get a small taste of what can come then it goes away like i dont know whats wrong but i hope to seek help and fix it. i will like a dark hole with nothing to fill but i know meditation will help me but then i keep stopping i know there is something i am doing something wrong.

So my plan is to vist saints/Gurusikh's and ask them since they are closer to waheuguru and they probably can see what is going inside of me, like can anyone know of some saint, brahm giani, high spiritual gurusikh's becuase i will could like to do there sangat, and learn from them how to be a gurusikh and what my problem is and how to fix it. I know that gurusikh's that are high spirtual probally dont wanna talk since they in love with waheguru and in eternal  Anand.

this is a benti to the sat sangat i am like a lost child and i beg of the sat guru's sangat to help me find the gurusikh's/saint's/Brahmgiani's becuase i am stuck and if i dont get this problem fixed i am going to go crazy, i dont wanna waste this precious life guru gave me in the sikh spirtual path and i dont wanna waste my life doing nothing and then going to God's court to be born and die again and again i was be free from this life/Maya, this is my last leg like i dont know what else to do other then ask the guru's sangat. you can private message me if you dont feel comfortable talking in public post. I have tried everything my small mind and understanding of sikhi could do now i seek help of the ones that are further on there spiritual path to help a sikh that has fallen of the path and is trying to get back up.

thank you for taking time to read this post may Sat Guru bless you all

Jan Nānak ḏẖūṛ mangai ṯis gursikẖ kī jo āp japai avrah nām japāvai. ||2||
Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of that GurSikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it.

This a list of gurumukh's i have researched, anyone know anymore?

Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale
Sant Mohan Singh ji Bhindran Wale
Sant Manjit Singh ji Harkhowal Wale
Sant Darshan Singh Ji Dhakki Sahib Wale
Swami Parmanand Ji Maharaj
Sant Baba Sukha Singh Ji
Baba Hari Singh Ji
Singh Sahib Jathedar Akali Baba Prem Singh Nihang 96 Crori 

On 27/10/2016 at 4:42 AM, Guest prabhjodh said:

I am going to India for a vacation in a few days but in truth i wanna get fixed inside, like i have a spiritual problem but i dont know how to fix i have tried doing simran, seva nitem, kirtan, listening to katha, listening to stories of saints, etc and basically this is what happens i start doing it for example one day i will have a burning desire to meditate on god the whole day like i dont care if i die as long as i can taste god naam and experience it but this happens to me a few times in a month then i lose my hunger or thrist for mediation and the experience i feel for some reason then this repeats and has been happening for 6 years I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG BUT I DO KNOW I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. like also if i dont meditate on god name i go crazy like i dont sleep that much/ dont feel like eating, do work or anything, basically i feel like not living anymore when i dont meditate and then i get some meditation so i get a small taste of what can come then it goes away like i dont know whats wrong but i hope to seek help and fix it. i will like a dark hole with nothing to fill but i know meditation will help me but then i keep stopping i know there is something i am doing something wrong.

So my plan is to vist saints/Gurusikh's and ask them since they are closer to waheuguru and they probably can see what is going inside of me, like can anyone know of some saint, brahm giani, high spiritual gurusikh's becuase i will could like to do there sangat, and learn from them how to be a gurusikh and what my problem is and how to fix it. I know that gurusikh's that are high spirtual probally dont wanna talk since they in love with waheguru and in eternal  Anand.

this is a benti to the sat sangat i am like a lost child and i beg of the sat guru's sangat to help me find the gurusikh's/saint's/Brahmgiani's becuase i am stuck and if i dont get this problem fixed i am going to go crazy, i dont wanna waste this precious life guru gave me in the sikh spirtual path and i dont wanna waste my life doing nothing and then going to God's court to be born and die again and again i was be free from this life/Maya, this is my last leg like i dont know what else to do other then ask the guru's sangat. you can private message me if you dont feel comfortable talking in public post. I have tried everything my small mind and understanding of sikhi could do now i seek help of the ones that are further on there spiritual path to help a sikh that has fallen of the path and is trying to get back up.

Guest prabhjodh Jee,

your so called problem is not only yours, but of the vast majority of us. You having deisre intense one day, and then losing hunger ... is nothing but the tunes to which the mind make us dance as puppets.

Nevertheless, just make yourself understand that you have to fight the mind with Guru Jee´s hukum.

It is not by our efforts that we shall control the mind and defeat it, but by His Hukum. And His Hukum shall work as an antidote to defeat the mind, not otherwise.

You see, since aeons we have been wandering in the cycle of 84, we have done nothing fruitful, we have been slaves to the mind, so we can not expect results in a few days , months or years ....

And the doses of the medicine of His bhakti/Bhajan Bandagee, has to be given everyday to the mind regularly /daily, only then, the mind shall be sudued.

Our duty is to follow His Hukum, whether the mind enjoys it or not.

Insist insist and insist, one day will come, you shall enjoy the bliss of Naam Amrit, this is guaranteed by Guru Jee.

For as the Bani beautifully says: Prabh ka simran, man kee mael jaae.

You may visit mahapurukhs if you want, but keep in mind, that the eternal Truth, namely Wahiguru Akal Purukh is within you, and the way to realize Him, is by His apaar kirpa, when you do His bhajan bandagee regularly without fail, on a daily basis.

No mahapurukh has any magic stick, which by waving we shall get His reaization. If you find and meet any true mahapurukh, he will also tell you the same, that what Guru Jee tells us, He is within you, do His bhakti as much as you can regularly without expectations or speculations, for one has to give all these calculations which are within the spheres of the mind.

Giving oneself to Him, means, giving oneself unconditionally to him, which means giving up haume.

Once you succeed in this abhyas, then only He exists.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 27 October 2016 at 4:42 AM, Guest prabhjodh said:

Jan Nānak ḏẖūṛ mangai ṯis gursikẖ kī jo āp japai avrah nām japāvai. ||2||
Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of that GurSikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it.

This a list of gurumukh's i have researched, anyone know anymore?

Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale
Sant Mohan Singh ji Bhindran Wale
Sant Manjit Singh ji Harkhowal Wale
Sant Darshan Singh Ji Dhakki Sahib Wale
Swami Parmanand Ji Maharaj
Sant Baba Sukha Singh Ji
Baba Hari Singh Ji
Singh Sahib Jathedar Akali Baba Prem Singh Nihang 96 Crori 

If you make an account on here I'll PM you. The problem with today's sangat is that many are blind and can't recognise a real sant or brahmgyani. 

Many so so called saints suffer from the disease of Trishna, ego of seva. The love of name and fame takes over the love of Sat. 

Our Tenth Eternal King teaches us in Dasam Granth Sahib Ji that most teachers including the Demi God race fell because of ego of seva/ trishna. A real Brahmgyani teaches us we are sh**t and that's it and proclaims himself to be the same, as the first King Guru Nanak Ji did when he called himself a lowly worm and lowest of the low. 

When u hear of a teacher or sant, sit and meditate on them, and ask Babaji from your heart if they're legit. When you get further in Bhagti, you're shown who is and who isn't. You can feel it. 

Guest 1stAskGod

There is Mohan Singh Badnikalan. Google him. His place is near Moga.

Also read bandginama, it talks about all the stages a meditator goes thru. Maybe ur answer will be there.

Also ask bhai pinderpal singh ji the kathvachak  to tell u if there r any saints. He told us about a kale kurte vala sant who lives at harmandar sahib and others but i forgot.

Also r u sure its not just a discipline problem? Cuz ur supposed to do simran whether u feel like it or not.

And most importantly, the biggest tool we have is benti. Beg, implore Waheguru ji to fix u. To get rid of ur issues. Do as much bani as u can, then do ardaas n cry n beg, waheguru ji to fix u. And if u cry with all ur heart, he will listen. And he will create the circumstances that will  make the right ppl meet u. Who can help n explain.