Donald Trump is the president and new leader of the USA

genie

7 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

I am in Cali but this is happening all over. Even in the progressive Utopia called the Bay area SF. So lets not but surprised that they don't like our appearance. they Only like white skin. All minorities are under attack. 

I've seen footage of blacks beating on whites because'they look like trump supporters' , all the rioters and protest cards baying for blood, and fighting  is from Soros sponsored peeps. Sure everywhere is racist people just kept it lowkey to avoid being labelled , especially the stupid anti-trump people who say s&( like blacks , gays, women CANNOT be racist, sexist or oppressive ... heck everyone can , it is not dependent on anything more than your warped thinking and your mouth spouting nonsense. DNC is determined to make the situation so bad they call the sneaky 'emergency powers' bill into action prior to inauguration. But SJWs being politically unaware trolls don't realise this ...

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I've seen footage of blacks beating on whites because'they look like trump supporters' , all the rioters and protest cards baying for blood, and fighting  is from Soros sponsored peeps. Sure everywhere is racist people just kept it lowkey to avoid being labelled , especially the stupid anti-trump people who say s&( like blacks , gays, women CANNOT be racist, sexist or oppressive ... heck everyone can , it is not dependent on anything more than your warped thinking and your mouth spouting nonsense. DNC is determined to make the situation so bad they call the sneaky 'emergency powers' bill into action prior to inauguration. But SJWs being politically unaware trolls don't realise this ...

I do admit there was that one instance with one white trump supporter was  beat up. But there was also fake stories where they change the signs that Anti-trump supporter were carrying. So I will you to your opinion. But I doubt DNC can get anything through congress because the republican party controls both the house and senate. The only thing that can happen is that someone changes their electoral college vote to Hillary from trump.