I think I'm going to be reincarnated, what can I do??

Guest sengh

We all try to become mukat and free from the jooniya but maharaj says to obey gods will. If gods wants me to be a donkey in my next life then so be it. Gods in charge and will look after us all.The iimportant aspect is to become mukat as we live in this life. It's gods will. We can only try and wash our bad sins but the rest leave it to maharaj. 

On 13/11/2016 at 4:04 PM, Guest sengh said:

What can I do to be with Waheguru when I am destined for reincarnation?

Guest sengh Jee,

just tell me one thing, if Wahiguru has given you this human birth to become a Gurmukh, and this birth according to you, you have misused thus feel being far away from Him, then what guarantee is there, that again you will get a human birth, and do not repeat the same mistakes?

Now is your time, now is your opportunity, make the most of it, and make Him see that you are being truthful and honest, for Him believeing in you, that you could do it in this very life, His bakshish.

He is not far at all, He is nearer than the breath you inhale, He is right within us.  It is our braham, our agyanta, which makes us believe the contrary, that He is far away.

You see, even if one does His jaap, is a sign of His kirpa, because without it, nobody can even ever think of Him. Grace, bakshish, everything has been bestowed on us, it is only that we have to use it.

Let us stop complaining, for if He has put the food before us, we just have to take it from the plate and eat it. But our complaints are, that, I have put the morsels in my mouth, now Sachay Patshah, come and move my jaws, so I may chew it.

Funny no?

This is our case, He has given us all facilities, yet we complain that still I need this from you, and so on....  The first sign of His grace, that He has chosen us to go back, is that we are born as human beings, you see, not even the triloki gods, godesses, devis, devtays can go to Him, without being born as human beings first.

Just count the blessings He has showered us, and you will be amazed. He knows we are imperfect, we are unable to do the jaap of His pure Naam, but He says, just start with it, have the right attitude, and keep this going on, and just give Me the excuse to shower more  and more Daya Meher on you, so that you can become one with me.

So ultimately, it is all His Daya Meher.

You see, we are used to ask Him things, with big words, but is not our words which He wants, it is our karnee, our bhajan bandagee, what He likes, and which, attracts His Daya Meher on us.

People say, if we do not ask Him, whom shall we ask? 

But the fact is, if we believe He is all powerful and can give us what we want, then, has He not got the power to know what we want without even asking? Otherwise, what god is he, who asks us what we want, and gives us that what we want.

The difference between other gods and Wahiguru is that, while we do the bhakti of any of them, our desires are not extinguished, and we keep on wanting, but, when we do His Bhakti, all our desires are burnt, we become pure and have none, except the only one of having His Darshan more and more, such is His beant wadeeayee.Moreover, we become peaceful and learn to stay in His bhaana at all times.

So Guest sengh jee, do not waste even one second, and start doing His bhajan bandagee, because, even to become humble, or, get rid of all the filth of the vikaars on our minds, the Bani says: Prabh ka simran, man kee mael(kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankaar, haume, hasad/jalan, etc) jaae.

We do not get puruty, humility... just by desiring it, nor even thinking rationally, rather, we have to work for it, and that work is His Naam Simran, from where all goodness, all  blessings sprout and fall  upon us, like heavy monsoon rains  from the clouds, but unlike those heavy rains, which can cause disasters, floods, we only get benefits of becoming purer and purer ....

Sat Sree Akal.

On 17/11/2016 at 2:44 PM, Guest harsar said:

just stop thinking like this and do naam simran. itll sort you out. like a how my parents sorted me out with a danda when little

Better you stop behaving as a donkey, otherwise you are sure going to get more dandas now then when you were little(small)...stupid fellow

Note:

Admin/Mods, please be mindful as there are some idiots playing mischief, by using names of genuine posters here, just as Kira, Jacfsing2, Simran345, as mine now also..

On 14 November 2016 at 10:53 PM, harsharan000 said:

Guest sengh Jee,

just tell me one thing, if Wahiguru has given you this human birth to become a Gurmukh, and this birth according to you, you have misused thus feel being far away from Him, then what guarantee is there, that again you will get a human birth, and do not repeat the same mistakes?

Now is your time, now is your opportunity, make the most of it, and make Him see that you are being truthful and honest, for Him believeing in you, that you could do it in this very life, His bakshish.

He is not far at all, He is nearer than the breath you inhale, He is right within us.  It is our braham, our agyanta, which makes us believe the contrary, that He is far away.

You see, even if one does His jaap, is a sign of His kirpa, because without it, nobody can even ever think of Him. Grace, bakshish, everything has been bestowed on us, it is only that we have to use it.

Let us stop complaining, for if He has put the food before us, we just have to take it from the plate and eat it. But our complaints are, that, I have put the morsels in my mouth, now Sachay Patshah, come and move my jaws, so I may chew it.

Funny no?

This is our case, He has given us all facilities, yet we complain that still I need this from you, and so on....  The first sign of His grace, that He has chosen us to go back, is that we are born as human beings, you see, not even the triloki gods, godesses, devis, devtays can go to Him, without being born as human beings first.

Just count the blessings He has showered us, and you will be amazed. He knows we are imperfect, we are unable to do the jaap of His pure Naam, but He says, just start with it, have the right attitude, and keep this going on, and just give Me the excuse to shower more  and more Daya Meher on you, so that you can become one with me.

So ultimately, it is all His Daya Meher.

You see, we are used to ask Him things, with big words, but is not our words which He wants, it is our karnee, our bhajan bandagee, what He likes, and which, attracts His Daya Meher on us.

People say, if we do not ask Him, whom shall we ask? 

But the fact is, if we believe He is all powerful and can give us what we want, then, has He not got the power to know what we want without even asking? Otherwise, what god is he, who asks us what we want, and gives us that what we want.

The difference between other gods and Wahiguru is that, while we do the bhakti of any of them, our desires are not extinguished, and we keep on wanting, but, when we do His Bhakti, all our desires are burnt, we become pure and have none, except the only one of having His Darshan more and more, such is His beant wadeeayee.Moreover, we become peaceful and learn to stay in His bhaana at all times.

So Guest sengh jee, do not waste even one second, and start doing His bhajan bandagee, because, even to become humble, or, get rid of all the filth of the vikaars on our minds, the Bani says: Prabh ka simran, man kee mael(kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankaar, haume, hasad/jalan, etc) jaae.

We do not get puruty, humility... just by desiring it, nor even thinking rationally, rather, we have to work for it, and that work is His Naam Simran, from where all goodness, all  blessings sprout and fall  upon us, like heavy monsoon rains  from the clouds, but unlike those heavy rains, which can cause disasters, floods, we only get benefits of becoming purer and purer ....

Sat Sree Akal.

You show a lot of love in your posts and the time and dedication you put into writing them, your service is a blessing :)

Naam Simran, application of Truth in every day life including bandgi, good deeds, silencing the mind and the five thieves is key. 

On 15 November 2016 at 7:31 AM, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

Dear guest, the advice which is to be understood is that you should live by ethics, and live by Sri Guru Sahib jis teachings. Try to eliminate the 5 dukhs which are kaam (wishes), krodh (anger), moh (attachment), lobh (greed), and ahankar (pride). Surely keep those 5 dukhs away as a priority, and what is left is the godly state in which you will surely merge with Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji (with their grace). You truly have amazing karma to be able to go through such a route which is made by our Sri Satguru Sahib ji. While making any decisions in life, think about how it may effect your 5dukhs (aka are you feeding more into them, or does this decision help you leave from them). What is beautiful about our dharm is that our Sri Satguru Sahib jis have written everything we need to know, and it is our duty to live by their teachings if we want to progress (with kirpa of our Sri Satguru Sahib jis). Also think about how your actions may effect others.. Someone asked how we can do seva of the formless God, and to do seva of the formless God is to do seva of others. See Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji in all, and regard everyone with respect even if they do not give you respect back. It does not matter if they do not respect us back, because we are doing this for the love of God, how can we call ourselves as the servants of God if we do not even respect God's world?? Beautiful replies have been given by posters above this post : ) Do a benti in Sri Ardas Sahib ji for your sincere mukhti, and it shall be granted if you are willing to live by Sikhi.

Lovely post :) 

The 10 Gurus were the greatest examples of sevadaars. They lived and applied the Truth 100%. This is Truth in action. 

They Served Truth to others in teaching to the masses. This is the greatest gift we could give, to Live and Become Gurbani, and to teach others the Truth, what we have ourselves learned. 

This is is REAL Spirituality.  

13 hours ago, Lionesswoman said:

You show a lot of love in your posts and the time and dedication you put into writing them, your service is a blessing :)

Naam Simran, application of Truth in every day life including bandgi, good deeds, silencing the mind and the five thieves is key. 

Lionesswoman Pen Jee, it is all His beant wadeeayee.

Sat Sree Akal