The Christian menace to Sikhi in Canada

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

As I'm banned, much of what I've said before, say now and will say in the future, gets lost or ignored in the guest Gupt section. But, those of you that have taken the time to read some of my earlier messages here will recall 2 things I've said which tie up nicely to the point of this thread. Firstly, you may recall how a Canadian Sikh made a thread a while ago on the main page in which he asked if the 'Sikhs converting to Muslim probem' really was as bad as the UK Sikhs on this forum make out. As I couldn't reply directly to that thread I wrote a reply on this Gupt section in which I articulated that the answer was 'no'. I stated that the UK muslim conversion problem was only about a tenth of the size of Canada and America's massive Christian conversion problem but the UK's problem was magnified because the UK Sikhs, unlike the Canadian and American Skhs, are notoriously pessimistic and negative, perenially seeing the glass as half empty and habitually seeing their problems as earth shatteringly big.  Secondly, you may recall that I once wrote about a few Canadian Universities that actually teach 'How to convert Sikhs to Christianity' as a full-time B.A. Degree course. I had obtained the actual syllabus for each semester of the course and I went into great detail how the course covered such subjects as "gaining the trust of the Sikhs" before going for the kill (mentioning Jesus). I stated how the course gave its students detailed knowledge about first visiting Gurdwaras as a 'friend of the Sikhs'......asking questions about the Gurus and Sikhi in order to give the impression that you are interested in Sikhi....but to NEVER mention the word Jesus until you had built up that level of trust a few weeks / months later.

And so this brings me to the point of this thread.  There is a video doing the rounds of some black girls in Canada speaking pure Punjabi. The video is doing the rounds among the Sikhs because the Sikhs feel honoured and proud that these girls had learned our language so well. Everyone is posting comments stating what a wonderfull thing it was nd how these girls should be role models for our own Sikh children. Call it the typical Sikh gullibility, un-padhness or whatever but nearly all, in their excitement, have either not heard or chosen to not hear, the bit in the video in which the girls state their actual reason for learning Punjabi. The state they learned it because it was a tool to help "save the Sikhs" and bring them closer to the 'Messiah", i.e convert them to Christianity.  This is all very very frightening stuff. Frightening not only at the extent the Christians will go to convert us but also in the way that we as a people are generally very very un-padh and gullible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0FViVbViw

On 22/11/2016 at 10:31 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

As I'm banned, much of what I've said before, say now and will say in the future, gets lost or ignored in the guest Gupt section. But, those of you that have taken the time to read some of my earlier messages here will recall 2 things I've said which tie up nicely to the point of this thread. Firstly, you may recall how a Canadian Sikh made a thread a while ago on the main page in which he asked if the 'Sikhs converting to Muslim probem' really was as bad as the UK Sikhs on this forum make out. As I couldn't reply directly to that thread I wrote a reply on this Gupt section in which I articulated that the answer was 'no'. I stated that the UK muslim conversion problem was only about a tenth of the size of Canada and America's massive Christian conversion problem but the UK's problem was magnified because the UK Sikhs, unlike the Canadian and American Skhs, are notoriously pessimistic and negative, perenially seeing the glass as half empty and habitually seeing their problems as earth shatteringly big.  Secondly, you may recall that I once wrote about a few Canadian Universities that actually teach 'How to convert Sikhs to Christianity' as a full-time B.A. Degree course. I had obtained the actual syllabus for each semester of the course and I went into great detail how the course covered such subjects as "gaining the trust of the Sikhs" before going for the kill (mentioning Jesus). I stated how the course gave its students detailed knowledge about first visiting Gurdwaras as a 'friend of the Sikhs'......asking questions about the Gurus and Sikhi in order to give the impression that you are interested in Sikhi....but to NEVER mention the word Jesus until you had built up that level of trust a few weeks / months later.

And so this brings me to the point of this thread.  There is a video doing the rounds of some black girls in Canada speaking pure Punjabi. The video is doing the rounds among the Sikhs because the Sikhs feel honoured and proud that these girls had learned our language so well. Everyone is posting comments stating what a wonderfull thing it was nd how these girls should be role models for our own Sikh children. Call it the typical Sikh gullibility, un-padhness or whatever but nearly all, in their excitement, have either not heard or chosen to not hear, the bit in the video in which the girls state their actual reason for learning Punjabi. The state they learned it because it was a tool to help "save the Sikhs" and bring them closer to the 'Messiah", i.e convert them to Christianity.  This is all very very frightening stuff. Frightening not only at the extent the Christians will go to convert us but also in the way that we as a people are generally very very un-padh and gullible:

I had seen them , they are jehovah's witness and are proud to make the effort to learn the maaboli of our peeps to spread 'the good news' . When our own cannot even translate bani/history for our own youth . Until the canadians and the punjabi sikh organisations back in India wake up and do serious parchaar and countermeasures these kind of missionary people will pick off the gullible and unknowing on both sides. Being proud of girls not getting converted to muslims is just foolishand just a sign of the immense haumai problem in Canada , we shouldn't have any sikhs abandoning sikhi anywhere ideally  because it really is the best way to live hands down . 

Honestly  these commenters need to be woken up , these bibian are coming to your house to put a cat amongst the pigeons and because we haven't furnish our kids with proper answers we leave them without surety against the doubt peddlars.

My sons have told me that the muslims at their college are watching basics of sikhi  so they can work on their dawah comebacks ... at the very least our kids should watch those katha and itihaas videos there so they don't get caught out . 

5 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Im from Canada, and let me tell you that they are really trying to convert people to Jehova's faith. There were 2 occasions recently where 2 Punjabi aunties came to my door to try and convert me, but I started asking them deep questions about their religion, and they had no answers and said they can 'bring a brother' to clear my doubts. The next occasion a Punjabi uncle came and he also tried to convert me, but the same thing happened as last time and he said he'd bring 'a brother' to my house tomorrow to discuss it again. ANOTHER surpising occasian came where I was walking down the street and an old Punjabi bibi who didn't even know english was teamed up with a gauri(who knew a little punjabi since she married an Indian) came up to me and tried to give me knowledge about Jehovah's faith, but when the gauri left the punjabi bibi stayed and talked to me telling me to not actually convert, and she gets paid by them to help.. She also told me that when they knock on most Punjabi doors to convert people that she has been spat on the face too many times. I felt bad for that bibi ji, she told me she doesnt even  believe in that religion. I was talking to a gaura missionary and he said that he is excited to visit India to help spread their religions word out, and I told him to have fun and I left lol. You shouldn't worry if anyone actually converts to that religion though, since they never really believed in Sikhi to begin with, and besides.. Sri Vaheguru can stop anything theyd like. So don't worry, and practice your own sadhana.

Penji, you should have said " don't worry about bringing a brother, I also have brothers and sisters to clear any doubts you may have of converting me, Sikhsangat te ajo, have a nice day " ??

Guest kaur lioness

Only people tackling the christian and muslim propaganda to convert Sikhs is the "basics of Sikhi" group.

Every other selfish glasses wearing minions look alike or samosa and chai eating fat aloo sikhs do not care enough to do anything about fellow sikhs being groomed to other faiths. They only realise when their sister has ran off or there brother or uncles has joined one of the destructive abrahamic cult's secretly.

5 hours ago, Preeet said:

Hahah, well they never had the answers to any of my questions! They always told me that they would bring someone else to clear my doubts, aka answer my questions that they didnt have an answer to lol. What can they teach us when they dont know what to reply anyways.

What questions did u ask?

Just now, Preeet said:

Haha yes! I also asked them how any loving God can send anyone to hell forTruthr, because they say we either go to hell or heaven forever when we die according to their religion! They were really shocked by that question because they didn't reply for about 10 seconds, and what they replied was that we have a choice to accept their faith in order to not go to hell. 

Sometomes I just wonder how people cam be narrow  minded.

The fact is that universal Truth is Wahiguru, but how  due to agyanta each and  everyone tries to monopolize Him.

It is just like the air we breathe. If we can not control it, how people think that, that primal Truth can be their only, just as  a copyright.

It is this very agyanta which creates hatred, wars and unjustice...

That too in the name of god?

How foolish.

Wahhiguru, Naam or Shabad is a level of consciusness, a supreme power or energy, and it is nameless...

All names given to Him, are given by people in different languages, and He is above all this pettiness

We have to leave behind all our senses, and organs,even mind, in order to reach His realms and merge in Him, just as second Patshahee tells us in His paviter Bani.

This is universal Truth by Guru Sahiban.

Sat Sree Akal.

I have seen Jehovah Witnesses have their watch tower in Polish as well when majority of Polish are Catholics . 

Apparently only 144k people can go to heaven according to Jehovah Witnesses. Therefore if there are more than 144k Jehovah's they cannot all go to heaven so it is pointless to try and convert everyone.

Best way to scare off a Jehovah is say that you are a blood donor as they do not believe in blood transfusions.