The Christian menace to Sikhi in Canada

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Do you remember that video last year of apnian kudian in Punjab chasing the dragon on tin foil and then, in between their lines of heroin, taking puffs off a cigarette ?   You tube at the moment is full of that video posted by different Sikhs and every last one of them says "shock - horror - shame...look: our girls smoking cigarettes". In other words, the smoking of the cigarette is seen as 20,000 times worse than chasing the dragon from some tin foil even though the chasing of the dragon is seen as the very rock-bottom worst thing any human can sink to by the rest of the entire world. And that explains how and why Punjab is easily in the grips of a drugs epidemic. If, as a people, we are going to equate a tin of beer and a cigarette as being on the same level if not worse than heroin, cocaine and methamphetamines then we truly deserve the epidemic we are getting.

The above ^ is also true for this thread. Every single reply has convinced itself that Jehovas Witnesses are THE threat. The fact that the jehovas witnesses make up a tiny insignificant percentage of the rabid evangelical movement and make up exactly 0% of the evangelical christians that are running courses on converting sikhs in Canada seems to been lost on most if not all of you. And that explains how and why the Christian conversion problem among Sikhs is 1000% higher than the muslim conversion problem and it has been able to get bigger and bigger without encountering any difficulties. If, as a people, we are not even going to attempt to recognise who the converters actually are then we truly deserve everything we get.

I once had to deal with Jehovah's witness couple trying to convert me. They asked me if I knew about their faith. I answered I know this much that in case I had an accident and needed a blood transfusion then their religion would rather let me die and not let me use medical science to save my life. On hearing this both of them just walked away.......

• 1 year later...

Guru Pyareo,

i have had many knocking on door asking if i know why world suffering?

My reply, "because of immoral western or hateful etc culture, then begin talking about Sikhi, Guru Gobind Singh Jio Darshan.."  Soon they making excuse to leave after handing me flyer, that goes in  trash.

Guru Pita Maharaj Sab Sikh Kaum upar kirpa dya rajee, chardhi kala, Naam Dhan atey matt uchi_/\_

3 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Guru Pyareo,

i have had many knocking on door asking if i know why world suffering?

My reply, "because of immoral western or hateful etc culture, then begin talking about Sikhi, Guru Gobind Singh Jio Darshan.."  Soon they making excuse to leave after handing me flyer, that goes in  trash.

Guru Pita Maharaj Sab Sikh Kaum upar kirpa dya rajee, chardhi kala, Naam Dhan atey matt uchi_/\_

I have some coming round too, and they are very clever in what questions they start to ask to engage the person into their conversation, so they can’t get rid of them.

“Do you think God is controlling the bad things happening in the world” is what I got asked. To which I replied “yes they’re do a brilliant job” and then they said “very good” and wanted to come inside putting one foot forward. I didn’t let them obviously, then they gave me a leaflet n shut the door. The second time they came round, I thought it was a parcel delivery, so opened the door. Didn’t give them a chance to say anything and said “I’m very very busy, sorry can’t talk, bye” and shut the door. No lecture, no leaflet. End of. The 3rd time they come I’m going to look out of the window to see who it is and not open the door. 

You can’t be opening doors nowadays to people without  reason, they could be anybody and we need to look after ourselves. 

PS: you could say anything, but they’ll still agree to get the conversation rolling. 

VJKK VJKF

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, simran345 said:

I have some coming round too, and they are very clever in what questions they start to ask to engage the person into their conversation, so they can’t get rid of them.

“Do you think God is controlling the bad things happening in the world” is what I got asked. To which I replied “yes they’re do a brilliant job” and then they said “very good” and wanted to come inside putting one foot forward. I didn’t let them obviously, then they gave me a leaflet n shut the door. The second time they came round, I thought it was a parcel delivery, so opened the door. Didn’t give them a chance to say anything and said “I’m very very busy, sorry can’t talk, bye” and shut the door. No lecture, no leaflet. End of. The 3rd time they come I’m going to look out of the window to see who it is and not open the door. 

You can’t be opening doors nowadays to people without  reason, they could be anybody and we need to look after ourselves. 

PS: you could say anything, but they’ll still agree to get the conversation rolling. 

Really? I've never had any coming round and if they did start asking questions then I'd give them a tough time answering MY questions. I would show them that you can be as clever as you like, but you aren't converting me. Its getting dangerous out there, you can't trust anyone, which is why we need gurbani. We really need to step up our game though, we should be educating our youth and warning them about such people. We need to get some serious parchar in and Sikh youth need to have a javaab (answer) on their tongue as soon as they challenge them. We should be finding a solution for bigger problems like this.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

• 1 year later...
On 11/22/2016 at 2:31 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

This is all very very frightening stuff. Frightening not only at the extent the Christians will go to convert us but also in the way that we as a people are generally very very un-padh and gullible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0FViVbViw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0FViVbViw

Jagsaw, could you repost? This video has been deleted. Or repost what you remember of the video.

That black lady speaking Punjabi is scary! I remember seeing it, at first it was funny but then you realize that she learnt Punjabi to convert sikhs, that's how far some of these b1tches can go. 

Be aware of these people,  nothing to get hyped up about,  they're fooling you and using Punjabi as a disguise 

the lady in the second video ticks me off,she's making us sound like a demonic cult where we are backward savages,and the path to purity and order is christainity.These missionaries applied the same technique with aborignal natives where they were seen to be a filthy race and white "christainity" was seen as the medicine ...look where they are now.It's whitewashing all over again as with this person. 

I dont think the guy in the third video knows english well enough to quickly argue and counteract these missionaries.