The Christian menace to Sikhi in Canada

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

And you've just jumped on the stereotype of what Juts are like and ran with that, like it is some solid fact that all of them must behave like you describe because it is some innate characteristic, but plenty don't and are embarrassed by it. The number of the latter type needs to increase, and the other type need to decrease. 

You want to talk about 'dominating' which is akin to controlling the environment and not shoulder any responsibility for when this goes wrong and has severe negative consequences for all of the panth.

Cop out.  

???

i think the pastors are seen as babas that you can go to for advise, these pastor like like celebs   with their chresy smiles slapped on every wall. sikh/hindu babas are still the most popular option though. my aunties in punjab have babas and matas that they go to for advise. if they feel their family has someones evil eye, or someones done a magic spell, or if there is a wedding they ask which date is right. my mami took my cousins kundli to a mata and asked her what the right date and time is for the marriage, the mata lives in a massive koti. people go to babas and matas for everything.

these pastors haven't reached the same level of popularity as these babas and matas yet.  i really wouldn't be surprised if my mami goes to a pastor for advice 

i know a middle aged man from phagwara  which is where radhe maa was based and he said half of phagwara has slept with her, this was before she became famous. she had a reputation for being the local wh0re in phagwara and used to have men of all ages going in and out of her house all the time.  this is like 20 yrs ago when she was a young woman and before she became a Mata.

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i think the pastors are seen as babas that you can go to for advise, these pastor like like celebs   with their chresy smiles slapped on every wall. sikh/hindu babas are still the most popular option though. my aunties in punjab have babas and matas that they go to for advise. if they feel their family has someones evil eye, or someones done a magic spell, or if there is a wedding they ask which date is right. my mami took my cousins kundli to a mata and asked her what the right date and time is for the marriage, the mata lives in a massive koti. people go to babas and matas for everything.

these pastors haven't reached the same level of popularity as these babas and matas yet.  i really wouldn't be surprised if my mami goes to a pastor for advice 

i know a middle aged man from phagwara  which is where radhe maa was based and he said half of phagwara has slept with her, this was before she became famous. she had a reputation for being the local wh0re in phagwara and used to have men of all ages going in and out of her house all the time.  this is like 20 yrs ago when she was a young woman and before she became a Mata.

I went to Goa many years ago and it used to be a Portuguese colony.

So a great many Goans are Catholic.

One of the things I noticed is that Jesus Christ is like a Murti and is worshipped like a Hindu Murti is.

What you mentioned about Punjabis who are Christian worship Christianity like Deras and Baba could possibly mean the worship of Jesus being absorbed into hindu belief. 

Christianity left to its own devices in India without foreign intervention will likely be absorbed back in.

Jesus Christ will probably become the 9th or 10th avatar of Vishnu.

Indian ppl esp hindus dont really care about religion. That's just knowledge and beliefs. They care about caste/ethnicity also called roti-beti di saanjh. People only married and shared food with certain ppl due to rules by brahmans and their families. and that became a distinct ethnicity.

Even now,my aunt says that she hopes when her aughter grows up she chooses someone in the same caste. Being same caste means panjabi sikh jatt. 

My Asian studies teacher was also saying that indian ppl use 2 descriptions to describe ppl. The state their from and their religion. Like gujarati Muslim. Panjabi sikh. 

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
13 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Who does evangelicals? The US Bible Belts.

It seems that there is money pumped from the Evangelicals from the US and they are using South Indian pastors to go to Punjab and recruit and convert local people to become pastors who will the convey the Gospel to the locals.

Yeah it's nearly all American and Canadian (mostly American). If you take a closer look at how they're operating in rural Doaba it's actually really very interesting. I've constantly said on this thread that they're gowing at a rapid pace because we, as a community, are literally too dumb to even notice their operations. We have dumbos like dallysingh101 who thinks it's all about caste (but then again he thinks everything is about caste - in his History GCSE paper at school he even blamed the Battle of Hastings on caste), and other dumbos still playing the old politics against the Hindus when, in actual fact, this is an issue that should unite all Sikh and Hindu Punjabis. 

When you take a closer look at their (the Christians) modus operandi in Doaba you notice 2 things. Firstly, they have deliberately chosen not to build their churches in the centre of the villages. They have specifically targeted land around the Firnis of each village and being very careful to choose land that can be clearly viewed from all main paved roads. They have done this to ensure that the church and the large cross on top of it is the first thing that passing motorists notice when they look to their side at the village in the distance. This is a very calculated initiative by them. They understand well how the power of perception can change the whole character of a region.  They also understand that in today's buyers market in Punjab, where sellers are finding it impossible to find buyers for their land, they can very quickly, in the space of a few years, change the whole landscape of Punjab. 

23 hours ago, puzzled said:

watch this.   this is what most punjabi churches are like

punjabi taape and giddha for jesus

you can see why these churches attract massive crowds!  they offer entertainment, exorcisms, giddha and boliyan etc    people love this stuff there.    deras offer the same package as well   

you can see how the church has shaped itself to attract punjabi crowds, it gives them Christianity but dont take away the punjabism,  they incorporate it  

Just took a look at those audiences in those videos. 

They don't seem to be enjoying themselves. They seem to be pushed into it and you can tell that they would rather be somewhere else. 

It seems to be a condition for these people to attend just to get what they have been promised. 

There is no spiritual awakening, it's purely transactional. 

They look very uncomfortable there and the whole program looks fake. 

It won't take much to collapse that house of cards.

They won't confront you with this openly, but Christians are taught to believe religions based on Vedic traditions (including faiths like Buddhism) are ultimately in homage to Satan and the many pre-Christian demonic entities such as Baphomet, etc. There is no getting around this fact. They believe the Great Deceiver is the God we worship, and we're destined to burn in an eternity of hellfire unless we're "saved" and diverted onto the path of Christianity. Whether they genuinely believe this to be true, or it's a justification tactic for the purposes of converting non-Christians stragglers who are easy prey for these people, I'm not sure.

So whenever some chumcha Sikh community "leader" ends up promoting inter-faith dialogue with the Semetic religions, it would serve him well to realise that the people with whom he's sipping watery tea and shaking hands for a photo opportunity, believe he's a devil worshipper. If that's not enough to get through to some of our clowns, there's no hope.

11 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Just took a look at those audiences in those videos. 

They don't seem to be enjoying themselves. They seem to be pushed into it and you can tell that they would rather be somewhere else. 

It seems to be a condition for these people to attend just to get what they have been promised. 

There is no spiritual awakening, it's purely transactional. 

They look very uncomfortable there and the whole program looks fake. 

It won't take much to collapse that house of cards.

Yh the whole thing just looks like another money making scheme for the pastors.