The Christian menace to Sikhi in Canada

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think the seperation of church and state makes a big difference. 

Christianity was always used as a method of political control.

And social control, too, which isn't necessarily a negative (considering what fills its void when it's unable to exert its power) IF the institution itself doesn't fall victim to its own set of destructive forces from within. 

jesus wasn't even christian   he was a  jewish man who worshiped at the temple. christianity was created by the church fathers during the council of nicea . thats when they decided who jesus was and discarded the gosepls which went against the image of jesus they crafted.   the earliest of christians were mystics and kept jewish tradition. 

Catholicism is pagan roman/greek mythology but they simply replaced the roman/greek gods with christian figures like jesus and mary. one of the things that protestants are against in catholic practice is how catholics give mary divine status and worship her, catholics simply replaced the greek/roman godesses with mary. 

its one of the reasons why priests tortured women and carried out witch hunts because pagans worshiped the female form, female form has always represented fertility. the christians now had to convert a pagan female worshiping Europe into christians worshiping the a male form, jesus.  so the priests vilified women and made them into witches, they banned women from learning to read and write, it was a huge scale thing.      its one of the reasons why mary madgaline is such a controversial figure and been vilified by the church for 1000s of years ,  she was his disciple,   and was present at the Crucifixion and also witnessed resurrection    crucifixion and resurrection are key events in the gospels and she was present at both that made her very a very powerful figure and gave her a lot of prominence    so the church decided to tarnish her and reduce her to a common <banned word filter activated> because she was a woman      and was painted mostly naked.      

i once asken my christian friend who mary madgline was and she shrugged her shoulders and said just a follower of jesus    lol!      

35 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

And social control, too, which isn't necessarily a negative (considering what fills its void when it's unable to exert its power) IF the institution itself doesn't fall victim to its own set of destructive forces from within. 

They often talk about how the decline of the church being linked with the decline in the family structure, which means increase in promiscuity and feminism and lower birth rates. 

With the influx in muslim migrants, will Islam fill the void?

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They often talk about how the decline of the church being linked with the decline in the family structure, which means increase in promiscuity and feminism and lower birth rates. 

With the influx in muslim migrants, will Islam fill the void?

Difficult to say. Depends on the individual. I think most will retreat further into hedonism and self gratification, their "God" being the State, global corporations, and retail therapy, while perhaps others with a pathological aversion for Christianity will turn to Islam with an "Eff you, dad!" mentality, lol, or even for reasons of restoring long lost discipline and structure to their lives that only a rigid belief system can offer.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:05 AM, BhForce said:

Yeah, that's kind of a like a popular Punjabi actress who supposedly became a Christian. She actually posted on social media that that's not true because she's still a Punjabi!

We all know that there is a major difference between race/culture and religion, so she can be a Christian Punjabi. I know that you probably meant “she’s still Sikh”, but I felt it had to be pointed out.

I have many Christian friends, and it’s a pitty how they truly believe that the most model humans will still go to hell because they don’t believe Jesus is lord & saviour, all while truly believing that the most vile humans will go to heaven because they believe Jesus is lord & saviour & repent right at their last breath. 

My group of friends in uni had a lot of Christians & they’d invite others. I met this girl & after asking my name, she asked me if I was Christian, to which I answered “No.” She then asked me “So what are you?” & I said “What do you mean?” & she asked me “What do you believe in?” & I said “Lots of things.” She then asked me “What’s your truth?” & I asked her what she meant. She said “Some are believe in the bible. Some believe in the qoran.” & I said “I don’t believe in either of those.” She started slapping her bible, which was in her lap, & she said “THIS is MY truth. My god is Jesus. Which god do you believe in?” I said “I thought Christians are monotheists, so how can you ask me which one I believe in?” She then asked me if I don’t believe in anything. I told her something along the lines of “Consider me an atheist, if you’d like as my religion or a lack thereof won’t impact you in any way.” & she said “How can you not believe in a god?” I said “How can you believe in texts that weren’t written by Jesus? If I had said that I was a Jew or that I was Muslim, would you have different arguments ready to convert me?” At this point, she told me that she’d pray for me & and I told her that telling people you’ll pray for them is redundant, as it only makes you look to be seeking brownie points. I think I told her to get back to me when she knew why god has never answered prayers for the millions of abused + starving homeless children ....but, I don’t remember if I had kept that to myself.

I have a friend whose parents are lead pastors at their big church. Her dad has a book titled How to convert Buddhists in their home library, and when I asked my friend if his dad truly believes that teaching people how to cunningly scheme non-Christians is an acceptable approach, he said “It’s not cunning or scheming if it’s doing gods work.” He goes to places in Africa to convert people, but of course he doesn’t go to North Africa lol.

Think about how many, of the least-fortunate people in the world, could have clean water & decent food with all the $$$$ that all these Christian sects have, combined. Yet they’re actually surprised & impressed to learn about the Langar of the Sikhs. Kmt while smh.

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Difficult to say. Depends on the individual. I think most will retreat further into hedonism and self gratification, their "God" being the State, global corporations, and retail therapy, while perhaps others with a pathological aversion for Christianity will turn to Islam with an "Eff you, dad!" mentality, lol, or even for reasons of restoring long lost discipline and structure to their lives that only a rigid belief system can offer.

Islam itself is a carbon copy of chr'ianity  . 

Ppl who're usually tired of chr'ianity are usually fed up of Abrahamic Faith's itself. And mostly , if they do, turn to eastern spiritual faiths. 

It is Sikhism and other such eastern faiths who have to fill the void here , not Islam which is even worse than chr.

But sikhs themselves have to be first converted to sikhism.

Can't expect our fat bears to do any better by bringing more truly seeking souls into the panth. 

Guest PanirKudi108
On 1/21/2020 at 7:07 AM, BhForce said:

That's one reason I think it's stupid for our missionaries to do what they are doing, which is basically taking the spirit and flavor out of religion and replacing it with a boring lecture on why it's useless to do paath.

Which criminal stated not to do Paath - this website is as nefarious as sikhnet.con

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 1/16/2020 at 9:31 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

When you take a closer look at their (the Christians) modus operandi in Doaba you notice 2 things. Firstly, they have deliberately chosen not to build their churches in the centre of the villages. They have specifically targeted land around the Firnis of each village and being very careful to choose land that can be clearly viewed from all main paved roads. They have done this to ensure that the church and the large cross on top of it is the first thing that passing motorists notice when they look to their side at the village in the distance. This is a very calculated initiative by them. They understand well how the power of perception can change the whole character of a region.  They also understand that in today's buyers market in Punjab, where sellers are finding it impossible to find buyers for their land, they can very quickly, in the space of a few years, change the whole landscape of Punjab. 

It's funny you're all saying what you're saying about Christians now but....I do recall....when there was a Christian girl here on this forum to 'spread the love of Jesus' I was the only one that took her on and you all held her in in support. Remember that ? Hypocrisy much ?

Love the way that not a single person here even attempts to understand and find solutions to the modus operandi of the Christians in Punjab but, when a Christian actually shows up on this forum, fawns over them and suddenly forgets all criticisms of Christianity. You're all big bahadurs now.....now that the Christian ain't here.....but the lack of brains is why Christianity has become BIG and is growing BIGGER daily at an astonishing rate in Punjab. Many that become Christians in Punjab have good excuses for lacking critical thinking skills. What's yours ?

4 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Islam itself is a carbon copy of chr'ianity  . 

Ppl who're usually tired of chr'ianity are usually fed up of Abrahamic Faith's itself. And mostly , if they do, turn to eastern spiritual faiths. 

It is Sikhism and other such eastern faiths who have to fill the void here , not Islam which is even worse than chr.

But sikhs themselves have to be first converted to sikhism.

Can't expect our fat bears to do any better by bringing more truly seeking souls into the panth. 

You're overlooking an important factor in the psychological makeup of certain white people. They've been conditioned to develop a disdain for their own culture and traditions, so in an attempt to right this wrong and purposefully aggrieve those of their own race, these whites will latch onto the very thing they feel is the underdog or the "victim", i.e. those poor, put-upon Muslims who need solidarity, lol. Yeah, some whites are genuinely clueless to this extent. Their dil may be saaf to a certain degree, but they are misguided, and have no qualms about cutting off their nose to spite their face. It's this brand of stupidity and dangerous thinking that is leading me to question my place in this society. I can see where it's heading, and it's not good for the rest of us.