Mixed relationships in the UK

canadianguest5

I was reading about the protests. So I'm wondering, how common are mixed relationships with Sikhs? Do we date/marry out often or do we stay within our group? We usually stay within our group where I live in Canada. Also, how common are Sikh/White relationships, and Sikh/Muslim relationships? (both with Sikh guy and Sikh girl)

13 hours ago, canadianguest5 said:

I was reading about the protests. So I'm wondering, how common are mixed relationships with Sikhs? Do we date/marry out often or do we stay within our group? We usually stay within our group where I live in Canada. Also, how common are Sikh/White relationships, and Sikh/Muslim relationships? (both with Sikh guy and Sikh girl)

Mate, are you demented? 

You've asked pretty much the same question in a dozen threads here.

12 minutes ago, canadianguest5 said:

- Mate, are you demented?

Yeah, probably. I mean. At least a little bit.

Calm yourself down then. We've made leaps and bounds of progress in dealing with this issue. Thank those active brothers and sisters in the UK for highlighting the issue and giving all of you others in the world a heads up on what's going on. 

PS - I think you might have OCD?

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Calm yourself down then. We've made leaps and bounds of progress in dealing with this issue. Thank those active brothers and sisters in the UK for highlighting the issue and giving all of you others in the world a heads up on what's going on. 

PS - I think you might have OCD?

- We've made leaps and bounds of progress in dealing with this issue. Thank those active brothers and sisters in the UK for highlighting the issue and giving all of you others in the world a heads up on what's going on. 

That's really good that we've mad progress.

- PS - I think you might have OCD?

It's not OCD, but medicine I have to take causes somehting like that. I am getting help though.

46 minutes ago, canadianguest5 said:

- We've made leaps and bounds of progress in dealing with this issue. Thank those active brothers and sisters in the UK for highlighting the issue and giving all of you others in the world a heads up on what's going on. 

That's really good that we've mad progress.

- PS - I think you might have OCD?

It's not OCD, but medicine I have to take causes somehting like that. I am getting help though.

Alright, but don't worry yourself about these issues then. Focus on your medical issues. 

Guest Jacfsing2
On 11/26/2016 at 10:59 AM, canadianguest5 said:

Thanks. It does help to hear things are getting better.

Vaheguru, don't bother yourself with these issues until after your health is better. It'll only make it worse, focus on your Bhagti at the moment and Jaap Naam.