Sikhs v Mughals

Big_Tera

Athough I agree and respect Jats were brave and did many good things. At the same time there is no need to exaggerate these things. lets not forget that Bhatts and Khatris were the earliest Sikhs who lay the foundations for the faith to flourish. Its only then that Jats converted much later on.  Hence being relative newcommers. Iv heard many stories how Bhats were some of the bravest and feared warrior Sikhs who were skilled fighters who even taught Jats a thing or to about how to use swords as they the Jats were a more docile and laid back group who prfered to live life on farms watching the sun go down. 

If Jatts are such a notable and super hereo race. Where is the evidence in muslim and hindu Jats? Its Sikhism that instills anything good in you. All our strengh and power is derived from our Gurus. This alone superceedes anything else. 

Not belonging to some man made caste.

50 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

This is how the British started dividing and ruling Sikhs and the dumb accepted their slavery to them most willingly and agreed to be cannon fodder for their pommy masters.

Although that was the aim within the highest ranks of the British it is absurd to think that all colonels, soldiers, historians & travelers were 'all in' on the plot. The dates of the sources provided cover from the 16th century upto the 20th century so that debunks your theory. Most jatts in panjab today can't read English so how on earth were accounts written in the 16th 17th & 18th centuries used to divide & rule?! The bristish have historical accounts about Africans, native Indians of America, the Aboriginal tribes of Australia to name but a few. For the most part these are just historical accounts, whether they were used as reconnaissance material by the higher ranks of the British may well be true but the bottom line is that they are eye witness independant accounts... there are many about the Akali Nihangs as well... I suppose they were written to divide & rule them as opposed to just an honest observation.

I sometimes wonder why the panth is in this current state, coming on this website & seeing the level of intellect & logic explains a lot.

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

Brar's are named in Zafarnama as well for being loyal to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.  Satguru says to Emperor Aurangzeb, the brar community won't harm you, if you plan to come down and meet me.  Where credit is due, it is given by the Guru, regardless of origin of the person.   

Did you read what Bhangu had to say about the children of these same Brars and how they treated the Khalsa?

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

Claiming people who didn't even know how to speak English were brainwashed by English speaking gora writings. LMAO  :rofl:rofl  

This guy has been swearing at other members and certain communities.  But now we know how intelligent this guy is.  It's not his fault.  lmao...

I've noticed his language towards other members & in particular his casteist views hence why I decided to post. His intelligence (or rather lack of) is quite evident to see. 

He obviously has some kind of psychological problem with jatts which was most probably caused by some kind of trauma, maybe bullying or a beating received 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Did you read what Bhangu had to say about the children of these same Brars and how they treated the Khalsa?

You are only here for one reason.  Hoping from one forum to another you are only on forums to divide Sikhs in whatever way you can.  You have no respect for anything in Sikhi.  If claiming the caste system is false and majority of the members are responding in this manner.  You choose this side and start swearing and degrading anyone who brings an oversight view of the caste system.  You give them a bad label and then start your propaganda against these members.  Similarly, you use the same tactic to divide Sikhs on other topics.  You have no shame by swearing either, which is evident in another thread, where you justify your swearing.   

One of your team members from Sikh Philosophy Network past away and it was a victory for the Khalsa Panth because the propaganda she was spreading was dividing Sikhs.  The same victory will be claimed when you leave this earth, if you don`t change your ways.

Just now, Mahakaal96 said:

I've noticed his language towards other members & in particular his casteist views hence why I decided to post. His intelligence (or rather lack of) is quite evident to see. 

He obviously has some kind of psychological problem with jatts which was most probably caused by some kind of trauma, maybe bullying or a beating received 

Brother, he's purposely causing conflicts between Sikhs.  He's been on a mission for the last 20 years. 

10 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Nothing you can say can detract from the low levels we've been dragged to by your type of thinking. Let's have a good clean look at the most powerful juts today, supported by the majority of juts of Panjab:

Sukhbir_Parkash_Badal.jpg

Real master race. Great job guys. 

36 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Is there any similar articles by the British on Muslim Jats or Hindu Jatts? 

The answer is no. Because all this praise comes from attributes that is derved from the Sikh faith. Not Caste or race. If you are anything it is because you are Sikh or you would be just another Hindu and Muslim Jatt that are not recognised at all. You have been watching to many Bhangra videos and glorifying caste nonsence its time you woke up and smelt the expresso. 

The only thing I've done is research historical accounts & posted them here because of the constant casteist views of a certain member. At no point did I say I agree in part or completely with the accounts posted. It is what it is... independant eye witness accounts by non Sikh individuals from a vast period of time. 

By your very logic, why are there no similar accounts about Sikh tharkhans or Sikh chumars?

Similar British accounts about the attributes of other tribes such as native Americans, abhoriginis, zulus & middle eastern tribes can be found. Likewise derogatory accounts about sikhs (mainly about nihangs) by the British are also available. Of course the praise & large part of the whole picture is down to Guru kirpa but why are similar accounts about other tribes like tharkan or chumars not found to this extent? They received the same kirpa after all 

29 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The only thing I've done is research historical accounts & posted them here because of the constant casteist views of a certain member. At no point did I say I agree in part or completely with the accounts posted. It is what it is... independant eye witness accounts by non Sikh individuals from a vast period of time. 

Similar British accounts about the attributes of other tribes such as native Americans, abhoriginis, zulus & middle eastern tribes can be found. Likewise derogatory accounts about sikhs (mainly about nihangs) by the British are also available. Of course the praise & large part of the whole picture is down to Guru kirpa but why are similar accounts about other tribes like tharkan or chumars not found to this extent? They received the same kirpa after all 

You failed to answer the question. Where are articles of Hindu and Muslim Jatts?  Dont dishounour the Sikh faith by attributing any 'greateness' to being jatt then comming from Sikhi. The Turban-Kesh. Beard - Dhari ect instill the warriorness in us and the people we are and were.

Its also a numbers game. The British saw the Jats were in the majority at the time. Why not praise these people and concentrate on them as they will be the most valuable assets to exploit and use. Most of Jatt praise comes from actual jatts themselves. Be it in bhangra songs or movies. Dont blow your own trumphet pal. Have some common sence and manners and decency.

Also many Jatts are stealing the limelight away from other communities who did great things at the early stages of Sikhism.  There were no racist colonials to note this down as they had not reached India at that early time. Remember these people who helped establish Sikhism or you would probably be a muslim or hindu today had it not been for their great sacrifices.