Sikhs v Mughals

Big_Tera

22 hours ago, Preeet said:

Whatt? Other castes such as jat vaishyas hated lower castes too. During my parent's wedding langar, the jat aunties were asking my dad: why was everyone at the hall had were sitting together with low castes while eating, and my dad told them that if theyd like to join them  or they can go home.

The irony of this makes me laugh. Jat is not a high caste they are not even on the caste spectrum as they were seen as outsiders. The Brahmins saw them as 'little higher then the untouchables'. 

The highest caste is the one who believes in no caste. 

Overall This has been a great thread thread in terms of  dispelling alot of false lies spread by many ignorant people like makhaal of his delued beliefs that he is somehow the special one.  He sounds almost like jose mohrinho after he he finds out that he is no longer the special one . Lol

This topic is not about bashing a particular group or picking on anyone in particular. But ignnorant people need to be put straight and told how it is not how they dream it is like on of those pathetic bhangra songs. 

On 12/11/2016 at 1:18 PM, genie said:

castism is such an ugly disease to even entertain the idea that one caste is better than another or castes matter is a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves a sikh.

Having said that I've seen how some on here are quick to put forward their own caste praises by racist white orientalists of the past who had jealousy about Sikhs of punjab and wished the sikh empire be destroyed and replaced by british imperialist christidom. The way they would do it is divide and rule by praising one caste of another. The white europeans did the same in africa they elevated one black african tribe over another (ie tutsis against the hutus) and what happened in zaire decades later? well genocide of nearly a million tutsis by the resentful hutu's because of legacy of the white colonialists who had to tutsis in power ruling over the hutus.

This policy of divide and rule is also how brahminwad started and how brahmins ruled over the other hindu caste groups so this isnt just a white european disease its a diease of racist human beings of all races who think being born in a specific race or caste makes you superior or inferior. Sikhism is the cure to this disease.

On 12/11/2016 at 1:18 PM, genie said:

castism is such an ugly disease to even entertain the idea that one caste is better than another or castes matter is a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves a sikh.

Having said that I've seen how some on here are quick to put forward their own caste praises by racist white orientalists of the past who had jealousy about Sikhs of punjab and wished the sikh empire be destroyed and replaced by british imperialist christidom. The way they would do it is divide and rule by praising one caste of another. The white europeans did the same in africa they elevated one black african tribe over another (ie tutsis against the hutus) and what happened in zaire decades later? well genocide of nearly a million tutsis by the resentful hutu's because of legacy of the white colonialists who had to tutsis in power ruling over the hutus.

This policy of divide and rule is also how brahminwad started and how brahmins ruled over the other hindu caste groups so this isnt just a white european disease its a diease of racist human beings of all races who think being born in a specific race or caste makes you superior or inferior. Sikhism is the cure to this disease.

Hear Hear

Could not have said it better myself.   :clap:

8 minutes ago, Preeet said:

The highest caste is brahmin, and by me saying that Im saying it based on their caste system. We are not a little higher, we are different from them. Low caste people do not have a kul devta, while my family is jat and we have a kul devta, and so many other castes worship Jat incarnations like Tejaji. What was your family's caste before accepting Sikhi?

No the highest caste is Khalsa of my Guru Gobind Singh ji ...if you believe in Guru Pita ji stop mentioning Hindu divisions 

listen to this please Brothers and Sisters

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

The highest caste is brahmin, and by me saying that Im saying it based on their caste system. We are not a little higher, we are different from them. Low caste people do not have a kul devta, while my family is jat and we have a kul devta, and so many other castes worship Jat incarnations like Tejaji. What was your family's caste before accepting Sikhi?

You are really thick headed 

Preet, for the record I am of brahmin ancestry. Yes many people do not know that there are brahmin origin Sikhs.

But none of us can say we are 100% brahmin. we are all mixed in some way or another. 

Not that I care what origin I am. I am 100%  Sikh which is all that matters to me. As for brahmins being the highest. No they are not. I dont even belive in caste name  hence the names of caste mean nothing to me.