Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Sikhs v Mughals

Recommended Posts

Let's be frank, juts are essentially a majority musalmaan tribe where some of you somehow had enough grace to end up under a Sikh banner.

If you want to see yourselves tribally/racially look at jaats in Haryana and the hordes of sullay across the border in Pakistan where the most of your people are. Some of you should be praying and thankful everyday for being born Sikh or you'd probably be in some Pak paedo gang as we speak. 

Collecting a bunch of ego-boosting quotes from people who subjugated us, used us and thanked us by leaving us in a slaughter house whilst they walked off like it is some sort of evidence of your race being 'special' is exactly what I'd expect from a non-reflective typical jut.  Why don't you apply critical political, socio-cultural contextual analysis on it? 

Also, if you look at what Falcon says about how much they were paying jut sepoys you'd figure out that they were employing some seriously poverty stricken, desperate people - not some big shot zamindar, sardars as some of you would like to imagine.  

It's your Guru that lifted you up. If they hadn't you'd probably still be running around sharing wives between brothers, raping girls in fields and getting drunk everyday. If you look back at Sikh history there is no end of examples of uncommon bravery shown by every last group (high and low castewise) that entered the Khalsa. That's the simple truth. This jut obsession with using Sikh history to try and inflate your own egos has been going on enough. It's tired and played out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Adopting sikhi no doubt gives increase in self belief etc but it's hard to find similar observations from outsiders about tharkans, chumars etc who also adopted sikhi 

Try reading Panth prakash by Rattan Bhangu and you'd find plenty. It just shows you how people like yourself only want to see what they want to see and make no serious effort to really study history and get the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Let's be frank, juts are essentially a majority musalmaan tribe where some of you somehow had enough grace to end up under a Sikh banner.

If you want to see yourselves tribally/racially look at jaats in Haryana and the hordes of sullay across the border in Pakistan where the most of your people are. Some of you should be praying and thankful everyday for being born Sikh or you'd probably be in some Pak paedo gang as we speak. 

Collecting a bunch of ego-boosting quotes from people who subjugated us, used us and thanked us by leaving us in a slaughter house whilst they walked off like it is some sort of evidence of your race being 'special' is exactly what I'd expect from a non-reflective typical jut.  Why don't you apply critical political, socio-cultural contextual analysis on it? 

Also, if you look at what Falcon says about how much they were paying jut sepoys you'd figure out that they were employing some seriously poverty stricken, desperate people - not some big shot zamindar, sardars as some of you would like to imagine.  

It's your Guru that lifted you up. If they hadn't you'd probably still be running around sharing wives between brothers, raping girls in fields and getting drunk everyday. If you look back at Sikh history there is no end of examples of uncommon bravery shown by every last group (high and low castewise) that entered the Khalsa. That's the simple truth. This jut obsession with using Sikh history to try and inflate your own egos has been going on enough. It's tired and played out. 

Say what you want, historical facts about the percentage of sikhs/Khalsa who were from jatt backgrounds, the number of prominent sikhs figures such as baba Buddha Ji, baba deep singh etc who were jatt & independent historical accounts far outweigh your biased, uneducated & hate fuelled views.

Hopefully you can one day resolve whatever traumatic experience it is you or your ancestors have with jatts.

if European travellers & historians decided to praise the character of jatts then they must have had a reason to do so.... just a shame for you that their accounts don't match up to your views. They were educated people travelling the world hundreds of years ago... your sat on a keyboard in your bedroom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Try reading Panth prakash by Rattan Bhangu and you'd find plenty. It just shows you how people like yourself only want to see what they want to see and make no serious effort to really study history and get the truth. 

I've read it. Rattan singh bhangu was the Grandson of Mehtab Singh who along side Sukha Singh beheaded Massar ranger. Guess what..... Mehtab Singh & his grandson Rattan Singh Bhangu were jatts!

if I remember correctly the Singh's from Maja are not painted in a good light in Panth Prakash where as the jatts from Malva are highly praised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Say what you want, historical facts about the percentage of sikhs/Khalsa who were from jatt backgrounds, the number of prominent sikhs figures such as baba Buddha Ji, baba deep singh etc who were jatt & independent historical accounts far outweigh your biased, uneducated & hate fuelled views.

Hopefully you can one day resolve whatever traumatic experience it is you or your ancestors have with jatts.

if European travellers & historians decided to praise the character of jatts then they must have had a reason to do so.... just a shame for you that their accounts don't match up to your views. They were educated people travelling the world hundreds of years ago... your sat on a keyboard in your bedroom 

Your people have created  SO MANY problems in our community with your hor5eshit beliefs, casteism,  barn dance loving  and sycophancy to outsiders, that I'm shocked that some of you still have the stomach to try and big yourselves up like you are doing. 

Don't worry, you people are getting and will continue to get your karma from it all. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I've read it. Rattan singh bhangu was the Grandson of Mehtab Singh who along side Sukha Singh beheaded Massar ranger. Guess what..... Mehtab Singh & his grandson Rattan Singh Bhangu were jatts!

if I remember correctly the Singh's from Maja are not painted in a good light in Panth Prakash where as the jatts from Malva are highly praised

In your desperate need to exalt yourself and your caste did you fail to notice the all the accounts of nonjuts that is written all over the work?

 

And face up to it, you are a musalmaan quom essentially. Be thankful for Sikhi, not your caste. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

In your desperate need to exalt yourself and your caste did you fail to notice the all the accounts of nonjuts that is written all over the work?

 

And face up to it, you are a musalmaan quom essentially. Be thankful for Sikhi, not your caste. 

In your desperate need to insult other castes in order to satiate your hate you fail to acknowledge accounts about jatts by non Sikh, non jatt, non Indian & non Asian sources whilst asking for others to acknowledge accounts ( of which you have provided none)

historical facts prove that jatts were not converted to Islam like other castes & tribes were. Perhaps that is the reason Guru Mahraj effectively undertook a selective selection when establishing the Akal Sena & later on the Khalsa. It's no coincidence the Guru chose Panjab to establish the army of god... the people of that land (majority jatts) already had characteristics & an anti Mughal mindset that was ripe for creating the army of god. 

Now run along & be thankful that jatts answered the call of the great Guru in such high numbers & with such sacrifice & courage that you can today call yourself a Sikh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Your people have created  SO MANY problems in our community with your hor5eshit beliefs, casteism,  barn dance loving  and sycophancy to outsiders, that I'm shocked that some of you still have the stomach to try and big yourselves up like you are doing. 

Don't worry, you people are getting and will continue to get your karma from it all. 

 

No doubt every community has its bad attributes but if your are able to so passionately highlight the negatives then you should accept the good attributes & the positive contributions jatts have made. Your hatred is so obvious to see it's actually pathetic... to ignore the numbers of famous Sikh/Khalsa personalities who were Jatts & then to completely dismiss positive accounts about jatts by complete outsiders completely destroys any credibility on your behalf & exposes you as a butt hurt chura chumar tharkhan or whatever you are 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

historical facts prove that jatts were not converted to Islam like other castes & tribes were. 

Yeah. That's why there are more musalman juts than anything else. Is your brain capable of logic btw?

You talk about chura/chamaar in a derogatory way. But seeing as your own people are famous for buying 'wives'  off any mirasi/pimp passing through their village. God knows what blood you have in your veins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

"historical facts prove that jatts were not converted to Islam like other castes & tribes were. Perhaps that is the reason Guru Mahraj effectively undertook a selective selection when establishing the Akal Sena & later on the Khalsa. It's no coincidence the Guru chose Panjab to establish the army of god... the people of that land (majority jatts) already had characteristics & an anti Mughal mindset that was ripe for creating the army of god.

Now run along & be thankful that jatts answered the call of the great Guru in such high numbers & with such sacrifice & courage that you can today call yourself a Sikh."

52 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

complete outsiders completely destroys any credibility on your behalf & exposes you as a butt hurt chura chumar tharkhan or whatever you are 

 

Are u serious? You would address a fellow Sikh like this??!?

And then u would say im not being casteist, i dont think jatts are superior, while insulting others using caste names..

And if ur "historical facts prove that jatts were not converted to islam like other castes" then tell me when the panjabi jatts who are muslim converted? Recently? There are more muslim jatts then there are panjabi jatts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 23 

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I've read it. Rattan singh bhangu was the Grandson of Mehtab Singh who along side Sukha Singh beheaded Massar ranger. Guess what..... Mehtab Singh & his grandson Rattan Singh Bhangu were jatts!

if I remember correctly the Singh's from Maja are not painted in a good light in Panth Prakash where as the jatts from Malva are highly praised

The majhail singhs according to panth parkash are the bravest of the brave, read about the brar jatts and majhail singhs. many references to their fierce fighting, showing true faith in guru khalsa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is the typical orientalist bull5hit that was used to manipulate jut minds into becoming  docile, loyal foot soldiers for goray. 

Claiming people who didn't even know how to speak English were brainwashed by English speaking gora writings. LMAO  :rofl:rofl  

This guy has been swearing at other members and certain communities.  But now we know how intelligent this guy is.  It's not his fault.  lmao...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I take it most jatts in the 16th, 17th & 18th centuries could read English so would have been brainwashed by these accounts into becoming docile loyal foot soldiers as you say..... funny then that 2 of the most famous Indian freedom fighters against the British, Shaheed Bhagat Singh & Shaheed Udam Singh were both jatts

This is the top post of the Month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Not2Cool2Argue said:

 

Also u r implying there was no need for the Gurus, the jatts wouldve solved all the problems of panjab, and there was no amrit di shakti that turned sparrows into falcons. The jatts were already the best. 

You even went farther to say, the Gurus only came to panjab cuz of the jatts!! Really?! I mean seriously?!? God on Earth, had to wait and hope for lowly peasants, jatts to accomplish his mission? He couldnt impart any power himself to lift the downtrodden??

FYI, Guru ji came to Earth hearing the cries of the distressed ppl, he is like a doctor who came to the worst disease ridden area, which happened to be panjab. Being looted, invaded for centuries before the gurus came. The muslim invasions started in 1100s. No rajput, jatts, brahmins, or even the kings of the time managed to stop them and save their country, land, or daughters from the looting and pillage. So panjab was suffering the most, in fact none of the muslim kings managed to rule the south of india.

And then the Mongols came. You should read about them. They had the best cavalry and were the best horsemen ever. No one could stand against them from the Russians, chinese, turks, persians, no one. They conquered the world fiercly n fast. Only khalsa fought them, becoming good horsemen, crackshots etc and even then, it was the mongols infighting that led to their doom and Gurus curse upon them.

Also u only have accounts of jatts, after sikhi was introduced to them. How do u know wat u so proud of them, wasnt due to sikhi? You have no accounts of the jatts before the gurus time. And if jatts r so great, then the jatts of bihaar, pakistaan, and rajasthan should be the same. Ur article mentioned that thats where jatts could be found. But there is no difference between those jatts and rest of indians or jatts n rest of pakistaanis. Even afghanis n pathans r proud to be tall, warriors, with arab features. How r jatts any different then other warrior 'tribes'?

Secondly why didnt u list the non jatt contributers to Sikhi, if ur being so unbiased?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Not2Cool2Argue said:

 

FYI, Guru ji came to Earth hearing the cries of the distressed ppl, he is like a doctor who came to the worst disease ridden area, which happened to be panjab. Being looted, invaded for centuries before the gurus came. The muslim invasions started in 1100s. No rajput, jatts, brahmins, or even the kings of the time managed to stop them and save their country, land, or daughters from the looting and pillage. So panjab was suffering the most, in fact none of the muslim kings managed to rule the south of india.

And then the Mongols came. You should read about them. They had the best cavalry and were the best horsemen ever. No one could stand against them from the Russians, chinese, turks, persians, no one. They conquered the world fiercly n fast. Only khalsa fought them, becoming good horsemen, crackshots etc and even then, it was the mongols infighting that led to their doom and Gurus curse upon them.

If the Gurus had come to the worst diseased ridden area, it would have been when Genghis Khan was alive and he was the worst dictators in the world.    If Tyrants had an all time king, Genghis Khan will be their all time leader.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Don't trim it!  I stopped cutting my dhari over a year ago  when you first stop cutting it thats when its becomes a bit difficult to manage, especially your mucha   but once they grow longer it is a lot easier to manage. The same happened with me. 
    • Yh he makes some really interesting points. Like how the Kharku movement was not organized or planned movement at all, it was mainly young men who out of anger with how the authorities were abusing Sikhs  picked up arms and started killing policemen, politicians etc  There really was no direction. This was a weakness on their part.  I do really respect the Kharku Singhs though and their sacrifices, their stories and struggle live on to inspire today's generation    🙏 I think this was one of our weaknesses  the people fighting had no direction 
    • I'm neither for or against Khalistan, whatever people feel is right for them then that is right!  But if Khalistan is created i think there will be a lot of hypocrisy in society, hypocrisy on the same level as our paki neighbors and there "pak" society.  In countries where religion governs the society the religious leaders rise to a very high level of power and in many cases they abuse that power! and people normally out of fear still respect these religious leaders because of the air of religiousness in society.  I'm not saying that is what a Sikh country would be like but it does happen!  A lot of people in religious garb commit every sin under the sun yet punish others for doing the same, its an age old story.  Another thing the culture of the Northern region of the subcontinent is in conflict with the Religions that the people follow in these regions. The culture is very "macho" and rough and not in a Religious way either. North Indian culture really is not sophisticated or progressive. For centuries the tawaifs of Benaras, now Varanasi were the most famed prostitutes in the subcontinent, yet Varanasi is one of the most holiest places in subcontinent. These kinds of contradictions exist throughout the subcontinent, especially the North. Pakistan is a Islamic Republic yet they have Heera Mandi red light district actively used in broad day light. The culture where we come from is very much in conflict with the religions that people follow, thats how hypocrisy comes about as well. Punjab really is no different.  I'm not surprised Southern Indians look down at Northerners tbh!
    • LOL       thats actually quite scary!  I guess thats what Khalistan perhaps will be like 
    • I use to think Freud was all that as recently as a few years ago. He was a degenerate who promoted similar thinking.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use