Virginity

Guest Sikhi1

What the hell you on about! I'm non amritdhari and I haven't lost my virginity. In fact most guys I know have not. If been uni and I'm 23. I'm a good looking guy and have been asked for casual sex many times but I refused as guru ji clearly told us that sexual relationships should only be between husband and wife. Ones who indulge in sex before marriage are gonna get tortured here after. 

Stop bringing us guys down just because you want to *Edited* find a way to justify it. You call yourself sikh and then are wanting to do the complete opposite of what guru ji said. You get punished for sex before marriage. Like I said if been offered by by plenty, sikhs, goris, kalis, Gujarati chick I knew etc but I refused all out of respect and dedication for guru ji 

Have some self respect. Because of the way I look and dress people are normally so surprised that I have respect, love and strong faith in sikhi. When I further tell them I don't eat meat or party etc people usually don't believe me lol  it ain't a competition you know.

And no, more sikh guys are still virgin. Get out a little and talk to people rather than makeing weird guesses stuck in your bedroom. Perhaps go out and make friends with people.

On 12/14/2016 at 7:54 PM, Guest JJ1 said:

To be honest i understand where you are coming from. I, myself am a non amritari male member of society and I am no longer a virgin i lost it to someone who i loved dearly and do not regret a single thing. Losing your virginity is not the worst thing before marriage because God judges you on what kind of person you are and how well you lived your life rather than what religion you are therefore it does not matter long as you try to be a good person.

Hope this helped :)

sex before marriage is wrong and against guru jis teachings

ਪਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੂਪੁ ਨ ਪੇਖੈ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ||
par triaa roop na pekhai netar.
“With your eyes never look another woman with lustful eyes.”
(Ang 273)

ਕਾਮੁ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੁ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਧਨੁ ਹਿਰੈ ||
kaam kroDh antar Dhan hirai.
“Sexual desire and anger steal the wealth of the self within.”
(Ang 351)

ਹੇ ਕਾਮੰ ਨਰਕ ਬਿਸ੍ਰਾਮੰ ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਵਣਹ ||
he kaamun bisraamun bahu jonee
O sexual desire, you lead the mortals to hell; you make them wander in reincarnation through countless species.”
(Ang 1358)

this is what dhan dhan shri guru tegh bahadur ji said to guru gobind singh ji when guru ji became of age

“When I came to a mature age my Guru told me; Son, remember these teachings for the rest of your life: Love and care for your wife daily, but never even in your dreams go into the bed of another woman. Those that have sexual relations with someone other than their spouse, they die the death of a dog.”
(Dasam Granth)

guru ji has made it clear that one who has sex with someone other than their spouse will get punished.

Bhai Rama Singh in his book (Manmukh to Gurmukh)  writes of his experience in hell/narak and what he saw and experienced.  bhai rama singh had indulged in sex before marriage before he came into sikhi, and during his out of body experience in hell he describes the torture he went through. the punishment for casual sex out of marriage is very heavy. 

sikhi isnt some flower power movement but is dedication to guru ji.