Sikh interracial marriages

Big_Tera

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

100% agree with all of that.

Mainstream white women and NRI Sikh women (of our generation) are virtually indistinguishable in regards to mentality and demeanour. One-dimensional, crass, materialistic, and complete mental slaves to the prevailing orthodoxy of the mainstream dictated to them by the string-pullers on the television and the internet, lol. There are some white females who are world-wise and awake to the machinations of the world, but they are a tiny minority.

Blacks and Muslimas of various cultures are a lot more tuned in to certain matters closer to what I would consider to be the truth once the curtain of bull-5hit has been pulled back. It's a chilled out, unpretentious, stress-free grounding that brings out the best in the man as well.

My heart does sink when I think why apneean are severely deficient in this aspect of their thinking. 

Apneean's concept of rebellion is limited to rejecting their own culture after having been convinced of its irrelevance in the modern world, yet their cognitive faculties seem to develop a malfunction when they're unable to critically assess their adopted culture, and subsequently sift through its various aspects on its respective merits.

Some apneean, thinking themselves as bravely breaking the mould, embrace popular foreign ideologies, swinging to the other extreme where they become footsoldiers of communism and far-left liberalism. They still exist within the borders of that paradigm, never thinking to transcend its limits to something better and different.

yh   they rebel against their culture    not against the system(which tells them to rebel against their culture)  and then they fit the mainstream mold. Thats y majority of them are lgbt supporters etc   when you let the mainstream narrative to think for you you basically become a puppet. 

the culture of today is to think with your "heart" "feelings"  "its love that counts"  "where all humans"  all that bulsh1t     once you start functioning like that  your head is then left empty and vacant and is then filled with mainstream brainwashing.   so most modern punjabi women are making emotionally driven choices and their heads are empty and vacant.

old cultures were not emotionally driven,  they gave you structure, groundings and encouraged strong decisions.  

11 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh   they rebel against their culture    not against the system(which tells them to rebel against their culture)  and then they fit the mainstream mold. Thats y majority of them are lgbt supporters etc   when you let the mainstream narrative to think for you you basically become a puppet. 

the culture of today is to think with your "heart" "feelings"  "its love that counts"  "where all humans"  all that bulsh1t     once you start functioning like that  your head is then left empty and vacant and is then filled with mainstream brainwashing.   so most modern punjabi women are making emotionally driven choices and their heads are empty and vacant.

old cultures were not emotionally driven,  they gave you structure, groundings and encouraged strong decisions.  

Probably why I'm finding some solace in reading the Bhagwad Gita at the moment (as a philosophical exercise, not in devotion. Don't worry, I've not been brainwashed by the RSS, lol). The theory that duty and righteousness supercedes personal desire and partiality. Emotion-driven decision-making is the path to many pitfalls. Probably an ancient, earlier iteration of the Gurmat Vs Manmat dichotomy.

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably why I'm finding some solace in reading the Bhagwad Gita at the moment

nothing wrong in reading and increasing gyaan. 

But remember , it is not krishna who's reciting it. Krishna is merely the medium. Source is parbrahm aka waheguru.

krishna himself says later in mahabharat tat he was in yog with parbrahm when he recited it and can't recite again

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably why I'm finding some solace in reading the Bhagwad Gita at the moment (as a philosophical exercise, not in devotion. Don't worry, I've not been brainwashed by the RSS, lol). The theory that duty and righteousness supercedes personal desire and partiality. Emotion-driven decision-making is the path to many pitfalls. Probably an ancient, earlier iteration of the Gurmat Vs Manmat dichotomy.

yh i wanna read that too but its quite big isnt it,  so i wanna read a few smaller scriptures first  like chanakya neti etc . iv started reading kamasutra and im really not gaining much spiritual gyan from that lmaooo    but i need to finish it off b4 i can start reading somthing else. iv read nearly half of it anyway. 

wanna read manusmiriti too out of curiosity 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh i wanna read that too but its quite big isnt it,  so i wanna read a few smaller scriptures first  like chanakya neti etc . iv started reading kamasutra and im really not gaining much spiritual gyan from that lmaooo    but i need to finish it off b4 i can start reading somthing else. iv read nearly half of it anyway. 

wanna read manusmiriti too out of curiosity 

Yes, I have to "warm myself up" before I tackle something hefty, else it just gets a bit too much. Plus, I re-read the Ramayana and skimmed through the Mahabharata again to remind myself of the principle deities and systems that's referenced in the BG. Going in cold is confusing.

At the first instance it is always best to marry within your own background as long as you are both Sikhs and it should be encouraged to keep the biological diversity within sikhi strong. Castes should be shunned thats an anti sikh concept outdated and Sikhi was created to remove it those who want to keep castes are those very same people funding the drugs, castist songs and other social ill's of punjabi society.

If however two Sikh people of different racial/ethnic/nation backgrounds want to get married there is nothing wrong with it.

• 6 months later...
On 12/14/2016 at 10:42 AM, Big_Tera said:

I know that it happens in other religions. My next door neighbour is a muslim woman married to a black man .But he is a muslim. 

We need to address these issues in our communities or there wont be any Sikhs left. Its not only about marriage, many Sikh women are dating blacks  like some knew trend. Probably down to watching to many hip/hop/rnb songs and being the kim kardashian/ kanaye west generation. These women then also dress and act like they are black girls with dread locks make up and wearing very tarty clothes. 

Dont underestimate how music, media influences these women. 

One sikh woman ive seen who is actually very beautiful is  a clone of a black girl and thinks she is black. with her appearance and way she talks and dating/married to a black jamaican yob type person. on her facebook profile everything she is into is about jamaica, black sportmans, singers ect and nothing about her religion. looks like on drugs also.

Not sure if anyone has heard of her before. Her name is Meena and from west london went to roehampton. Sounds like she probably got disowned. 

Maybe trying not to define other races you may not like as "yobs" would be a start to being a little more respectful towards others. You claim to sound like you are this holy child of babaji, but little do you know he would be a little disappointed in the way you are using your vocab. Also it is not up to you how women should dress, or act, if it is not your mother, sister or whomever you are close to, don't worry about what other women are doing and give privacy to people instead of exposing someone's lifestyle/name to the world. Have some damn respect!!

• 10 months later...