Sikh interracial marriages

Big_Tera

6 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

dress colour, I meant

Skin colour usually several shades darker than with makeup ?

We're being very colourist, you know. There's far-left Sikh teen girls lurking on this forum who are literally shaking at our... misogyny? It's just banter.

My dad's side are all very pale-skinned and light-eyed but that seems to have been counter-balanced by them being some of the most despicable personalities you'll ever hope to meet, lmao. There's that Punjabi saying about the lighter-skinned having the darkest hearts. I think that may have originated from the old Empire days as resentment of the Brits, maybe. My dad was decent, though.

37 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We're being very colourist, you know. There's far-left Sikh teen girls lurking on this forum who are literally shaking at our... misogyny? It's just banter.

My dad's side are all very pale-skinned and light-eyed but that seems to have been counter-balanced by them being some of the most despicable personalities you'll ever hope to meet, lmao. There's that Punjabi saying about the lighter-skinned having the darkest hearts. I think that may have originated from the old Empire days as resentment of the Brits, maybe. My dad was decent, though.

The irony seems to be lost on certain far left females. They are 100 percent identical to the white, male, cheating, abusing, good for nothing stereotype they purport to hate. Unemployed. Narcissistic. Quick to anger  Controlling.  A lot of this ...modern thinking seems to simply alleviate them of having any responsibility, discipline, commitment or role of any kind. It's delidri. 

Like I'm all for equal rights. Which half of this work load is yours? Your choice. 

On 10/14/2021 at 9:23 AM, Premi5 said:

Red also makes some look darker

What is the real colour of brides in traditional/puratan Sikh wedding?

there isn't one unless you are talking khalsa bana colours , simple is the key

besides white is associated in Eastern culture with funerals , like black is for Christians that's why bride's families freak out if the bride wears black apne understand it as a napasand/protest colour

On 5/23/2020 at 12:34 PM, puzzled said:

See I thought i was the only one thinking that lol. 

But yh there does seem to be this odd muslim woman fantasy among sikh men of previous generations. 

Even during partition I think the number of muslim women kidnapped in east punjab was over 10,000. Though back in those days there were some proper feudal type pubjabi hindus in the pinds mainly the ones that did kethi  who probably did some killing and kidnapping during partition, most of it was actually done by sikhs despite being a tiny minority. 

Iv heard apparently it was quite a thing back in the days for them to have muslim women relationships.

In Sau sakhi it states that if a sikh man sleeps with a muslim woman then he becomes a muslim. I found this strange and my only guess is that it was to stop sikh men from keep on doing these things. 

Khuswants singhs novel train to pakistan the main character is a sikh man who is in a relationship with a Muslim woman. Then there is cm amrinder singh with his aroosa alam woman.  The famous dakku malangi was born into a muslim family but his  mother ran away with a sikh man when he was a boy and she took him with her. He then grew up to be a dakku and killed all his biological fathers brothers and nephews. 

that sau sakhi tale is based on Guru Gobind Sigh's bachan after Singh was carried off battlefield unconcious and  injured by Musley and they cut his kesh and tried to convert him: bytrying to feed him  Halal Meat (please note those who think nothing of eating meat in 'halal friendly' eateries ) , doing sunat (circumcision) , reading shahada and even marrying/offering a muslim woman to him. Because he did not take the last option up Guru ji said he was NOT a muslim and could do pesh and rejoin his sikh bretheren.

• 2 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 8:50 AM, MisterrSingh said:

100% agree with all of that.

Mainstream white women and NRI Sikh women (of our generation) are virtually indistinguishable in regards to mentality and demeanour. One-dimensional, crass, materialistic, and complete mental slaves to the prevailing orthodoxy of the mainstream dictated to them by the string-pullers on the television and the internet, lol. There are some white females who are world-wise and awake to the machinations of the world, but they are a tiny minority.

Blacks and Muslimas of various cultures are a lot more tuned in to certain matters closer to what I would consider to be the truth once the curtain of bull-5hit has been pulled back. It's a chilled out, unpretentious, stress-free grounding that brings out the best in the man as well.

My heart does sink when I think why apneean are severely deficient in this aspect of their thinking. 

Apneean's concept of rebellion is limited to rejecting their own culture after having been convinced of its irrelevance in the modern world, yet their cognitive faculties seem to develop a malfunction when they're unable to critically assess their adopted culture, and subsequently sift through its various aspects on its respective merits.

Some apneean, thinking themselves as bravely breaking the mould, embrace popular foreign ideologies, swinging to the other extreme where they become footsoldiers of communism and far-left liberalism. They still exist within the borders of that paradigm, never thinking to transcend its limits to something better and different.

Ohh I was looking for this kind of post. Do you really think the majority of us are crass and materialistic? 

How do black and Muslim women usually interact? What exactly do you like about black and Muslim women? You said they are chilled out? I don't think so tbh. I find Muslim women very snobby and smug, whilst I find black women masculine and loud. 

Someone had once told me that they think Indian women are similar to white women, just more prudish and nerdy? Almost like they have no personality? I wonder what kind of 'traits' appeal to a man.