Sikh interracial marriages

Big_Tera

53 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Daas thinks he's been respectful towards you, (if I've offended you for no reason then this is an apology). What I'm against is that some people have been spreading the idea that all religions are equal, and some also oppose the need for Guru Sahib. Any offense to you isn't intentional, and Daas is apologizing right now, so we don't escelate this, (you are one of the more moral posters here).

I'm not offended in any way, I was just curious to see how you felt about it. 

47 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

I wasnt sayin u praised muhammed, i meant the quote u provided.

The Quote isn't praised old mo, its pointing out that he was sent by god as well so we should speak a tad more respectfully to him. Again I will say this, he was an extremely flawed person but his spiritual state is probably higher than any of us here.

Guest Jacfsing2
4 hours ago, Kira said:

I'm not offended in any way, I was just curious to see how you felt about it. 

Well even in real-life I would never say that all religions are equal. While some Sikhs will be wasting their time on Christmas, I will not, Jesus is NOT equal to our Gurus, they'll get the response from me regardless of whatever their beliefs are.

1 hour ago, StarStriker said:

No idea man tbh.

Admin take this picture down immediately. What a disgusting thing to do. Sick of fake Sikhs acting like theyre good souls.

Our Gurus gave their lives to save the lives of hindus and you do this. Such Ego when a real Sikh Lays his ego down and commits himself to being a slave of the universe. 

Even a single word of Nindya is a Huge Crime in His Court, yet you indulge in it like its your favourite past time.

1 hour ago, Lionesswoman said:

Admin take this picture down immediately. What a disgusting thing to do. Sick of fake Sikhs acting like theyre good souls.

Our Gurus gave their lives to save the lives of hindus and you do this. Such Ego when a real Sikh Lays his ego down and commits himself to being a slave of the universe. 

Even a single word of Nindya is a Huge Crime in His Court, yet you indulge in it like its your favourite past time.

Hey I was only posting out of the welfare and safety of the perso.n What do you think we should do.  Just ignore people who might be in danger?

If Im accused of being nosey. so what.  anyways I deleted the picture but its still suring under start strikers quote which is beyond my control. 

3 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Hey I was only posting out of the welfare of the girl. What do you think we should do.  Just ignore people who might be in danger?

If Im accused of being nosey. so what.  at the end of the day every sikh has a duty to protect other sikhs. 

And your definition of a Sikh? Is it brown people who get married in the gurdwarra in the morning and binge drink in the evening at the reception?