Is Indian punjab heading towards the dark evil road of islamification?

genie

"Maulana Muhammad Usman Ludhianwi recalled that when the Phagwara Jama Masjid was regained in 1950, only three persons were present when the first prayer was conducted, viz., Maulana Khalilur Rahman himself and his brothers Mufti Saedur Rahman Ludhianwi and Mufti Muhammad Ahmad Ludhianwi. But today there are so many Muslims in the area. "

http://www.milligazette.com/news/15200-another-mosque-returned-to-muslims-in-punjab-india

8 hours ago, genie said:

Huge numbers of muslim immigrants from utter pardesh, bihar and other states that came in indian sikh punjab for decades are going to change the demographics that will endanger the Sikh majority state of punjab.

When hindu extremists of shiv sena caused problems for muslims some foolish sikhs of phagwara sided with muslims and rioted against shiv sena. And in a few years time when muslims have enough numbers through migrant influx and dawah conversions there will be hardly any Sikhs to say we dont like whats going on as these muslims will elect the party that put their interests first.

Meanwhile in pakistan and afghanistan your sikh brothers and sisters are persecuted to a tiny minority status have no rights and often discriminated, harassed and killed for being non-muslims. They have no one standing up for them or speaking up for them.

Sadly it seems Guru's Sikhs of today are have no wisdom of foresight, sleeping, don't care or impotent.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is the case here with these riots in Phagwara.

Shiv Sena has no place in Punjab, they need to be booted back to Maharashtra. 

When you have political power, you should never lose it.

Like I said before, if you want Sarbat Da Bhalla,Sikh interests have to come first. It's enlightened self-interest.

Guest Jacfsing2

The Hindu Nationalists basically means Indian, while the Muslims are actually trying to create Sharia everywhere. The thing causing Indian Punjab to lose the Sikh majority is migration to other Indian States, and Immigration elsewhere. Some SJWs will complain that Sikhs should be supporters of either group, when in reality neither Hindus nor Muslims are our allies for Sarbat Da Bhalla, and Khalsa Raj with the need for Daya.

And to top that off you had this evil dog called mohammad alam who was in the indian punjab police force killing punjabi sikh youths in 90s in fake encounters was found out recently to be trying to force Sikh youths to convert to Islam .

Even sellouts like badal and dhumma shared platform with him in order to try get him elected in politics. You cant make this kinda stuff up even bollywood/hollywood would find it outlandish.

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2013/07/19/izhar-alam-who-killed-sikhs-in-1990s-indulges-in-forced-conversions-of-poor-sikhs-to-islam/

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

The horrors of 1984 pales into insignificance compared to 1947!

Do Sikhs realize the Moslems laid claim to Amritsar, imagine this Harmandir Sahib located in an Islamic Country!!!

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/The_Battle_for_Amritsar,_1947

They outnumbered us by 4 to 1 in amritsar....n yet still got their arse kicked. In places like jalandhar (modern day jalandhar/nawanshaher), the sullehh got slaughtered to the point, muslim deaths dwarfed sikh deaths if u add up all deaths during partition. Sons of b!tches got wat they deserved, n i hope shud any war kick off again, sh!t sena n other brahmins all get cleansed frm our panjab.

On 12/24/2016 at 5:15 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is the case here with these riots in Phagwara.

Shiv Sena has no place in Punjab, they need to be booted back to Maharashtra. 

When you have political power, you should never lose it.

Like I said before, if you want Sarbat Da Bhalla,Sikh interests have to come first. It's enlightened self-interest.

Shiv Sena of Punjab is different from Bal Thakre's Shiv Sena. Bal Thakre's Shiv Sena is a Hindu Maratha nationalist movement which wants to safeguard Maratha rights over non Marathas in Maharashtra. In their early days they would carry out violence against Gujus and South Indians in Bombay because these communities would have most of the jobs. During the 90s, their target were the Muslims. Currently it is the Biharis. This Maratha nationalism has estranged them with other Hindu movements who advocate a pan Hindu movement.

The Shiv Sena of Punjab is not that old. Unlike the Marathas who are proud of their language and Maratha heritage, the Punjabi Shiv Sainiks are suffering from an identity crises. They promote Hindi. Their main target till now has been Sikhs. Anytime Sikhs advocate rights of Punjab or Sikhs, they are the ones who raise their voices the loudest in objection more so than all other Hindus. A lot of their members were part of the Hindu Suraksha Samiti which was created by the most Anti Sikh Arya Samajis during the 80s. Every now and then they also target Muslims. But their primary focus has been Sikhs.

To give you an idea of how anti Sikh they are. The Punjab based Shiv Sena also uses violence against Sikhs when they can. Every year they have started to do special pooja for the Dusht Indian soldiers who attacked Sri Darbar Sahib. And they do this in Punjab of all places which is suppose to be our strong hold. They threaten Sikhs to not put up posters of Sant Bhindranwale in Punjab.

The Muslims in Punjab are too small. Most are migrant Bhayas. The Punjabi ones are few. Just as long as they don't carry out Dawah activity targeting Sikhs, we should not worry too much. But I will tell you the one community which we should be worried about. The Christians! the Christian missionaries have literally converted Lakhs of Sikhs all over Punjab. While Hindus have managed to identity this problem and are carrying out their own counter missionary activity we Sikhs have completely ignored this. This is resulted in Christians seeing Sikhs as a soft target.