CLOSED TOPIC

AryanRai

When bhatras say rajput this really confuses me, arent bhatras who say they are of rajput backgrounds actually KASHYAP Rajputs which is different from Rajputs who are not related to bhatra community at all? 

There are Rajput Sikhs and they are not bhatray, more similar to Khatri so I really don't get it when bhatray say they are rajput.

Sat Sri Akal Veerji,

When Bhats speak of Rajput heritage it originates from the Indo-Aryan tribes of Rajasthan and Central India.

Punjabi Rajputs are a Scythian branch of Kshatriyas related to Jatts

Rajputs are not a united community, people in all corners of India are Rajputs. 

Bhats are a Conglomeration of Clans.

On 29 December 2016 at 5:54 PM, TuhadaDaas said:

When bhatras say rajput this really confuses me, arent bhatras who say they are of rajput backgrounds actually KASHYAP Rajputs which is different from Rajputs who are not related to bhatra community at all? 

There are Rajput Sikhs and they are not bhatray, more similar to Khatri so I really don't get it when bhatray say they are 

2 hours ago, AryanRai said:

I agree Veerji. Casteism will eventually end in the next few generations, as our descendents learn that Caste is one of the most ridiculous concepts devised by our ancestors. 

yo i noticed u didnt answer my question, so ill ask again, if u dont mind, can u tell us wat, Khul karan di rasam & Mourvi makaan mean?

• The topic was locked