HINDU LEADER AMIT SHARMA SHOT DEAD

S4NGH

Guest Jacfsing2
15 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Allow me to do a basic google search on your behalf. Sri hindu takht is a shiv sena affiliated organisation of which he was president.

Ta da.

Don't know if it has something to do with my search history, but when i searched it up, I got pictures of Akal Takht, and the other 4 Sikh Takhts.

Sri Hindu Takht was one of those organisation set up by Hindu gunday who would use the internet and post threats to Khalistanis via youtube. They are head quartered in Patiala in the area where there was clashes between Sikhs and Hindus during the Punjab Bandh of 2012 in support of Bhai Rajoana. They are a paper organisation who issue threats via youtube and the gunda that got killed only joined the organisation a few months ago and he could very well have been killed under orders of BJP so that they can terrorise the Hindus into voting for them. There is also the fact that they also had a clash with some left wing organisation in Ludhiana over the new year which could be a reason why this guy lost his life.

https://thewire.in/94296/in-ludhiana-popular-protests-against-right-wing-vandalisation-of-leftist-bookstore/

The upshot of the whole issue is that there is one less gunda in Punjab.