When did Sikhs start going into decline? (BoS video)

Oh and even our better orgs... like bos.. don't return emails. 

Swa blatantly lies in cahoots with pakistan about the state of the Paanth and no org contacted even replied. Nor acted on what is public here and readily and widely read by our small global community. Don't fool yourself. There's only two real Sikh forums. 

Even swa didn't respond and I left a review on google that one can not miss. 

A large large number of Sikhs read this. Think of the absolute wealth of Gurmat, Ithias and Dharam Yudh, Ranjeet, Khalsa Raj info we have.

How many truly fine threads discussing solutions?

The forums are great. Paanth in that way is Chardikala?

How many Sikhs have stepped forward to help, impliment anything we've discussed?

Sitting in their benzies?

You all might think it's jokes when I offer to intervene in a bad spot, or set up programs in the Gurudwaras to train Shastar Vidya...right ..I hold it down for my people here on a basic income. 

It would not take hardly any money to free me up to teach you to teach other..the purest of martial traditions. I'm one of the top few people in it globally. 

Any interest ever? Nope. 

Name one time. In all my posts I lied or did not validate what I said?

Name one. All my crazy stories, claims about world facts, science, Gurmat. Name one time. 

So..we gonna keep serving Langar in big buildings, divided by caste, sometimes to ourselves only, sometimes to other, while we fail to play the <banned word filter activated> harmonium? While we alienate everyone except whitey? We gonna complain only?

Not any real Sikhs doing anything huh?

Word. 

32 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Pretty much right away. 

You should learn something about Sikhi before offering your selfish personal opinions. 

I would say you actually all need to start giving a <banned word filter activated> about Sikhi and other people and each other. 

Langar isn't the problem. 

Misusing funds by khalsa aid isn't the problem. 

The total lack of understanding Gurmat and applying it is the problem. You've done a <banned word filter activated> job of preserving and growing Sikhi. 

Kirtan? What state is that in?

Mmm 

Shastar Vidya? 

Mmmm 

Dharam Yudh?

Mmmm 

Parchar? 

Mmmm 

Casteism? 

Mmmm 

D minus. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji has said that dasvandh should always go towards the khalsa panth.

Not a single Sikh in the uk, us or canada that has read the ideas expressed by the quality members of these forums?

Nobody not once huh?

Mmm hmm. 

I see you. Akal sees you. Dharam Rai sees you. Comfy eating a <banned word filter activated> samosa watching reality tv parroting white power politics. 

Any real ones wanna step up and get behind these revolutionary timeless ideas on the sites?  I'm not talking to the posters. I'm talking to all the silent readers. 

Combine Bhai Jagraj Singh Jis message with that of this forum and we should be winning. We should be leading the way. 

We need backing from the Quom. Pick the ideas you like and get with us about it.