John Martin Honigberger - Maharajah Ranjit Singh's Doctor

45 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thanks. I'm not to convinced about homeotherapy myself, but anyone exploring science and medicine without being reckless with others has to be doing a good thing in my opinion.

This Honigberger is a fascinating character. 

homeopathy works on a very subtle level unlike most drugs from the doctors (walnut and sledghammer) plus the aim of the game is to give one med to cover all the dis-eases of the patient and carefully monitor reaction and health of patient . My classmate's son was diagnosed with non hodgekinson's lymphoma whilst we were studying , he had a confirmed brain tumour , my friend was given leaflets about the disease and regular medical treatments but in the meantime whilst waiting for the next step (NHS) the operation after another consultant check she took him to a homeopath who was knowledgeable about cancer treatment  , he started his treatment; by the time the Doctor's appointment came up a month and half later , the tumour had disappeared . Of course this could be 'spontaneous healing' as Doctors love to say, but the point is we try to redirect the immune systems energy to dealing with the real problem not get overwhelmed and sit down on the job . 

On 2/16/2017 at 0:40 AM, jkvlondon said:

homeopathy works on a very subtle level unlike most drugs from the doctors (walnut and sledghammer) plus the aim of the game is to give one med to cover all the dis-eases of the patient and carefully monitor reaction and health of patient . My classmate's son was diagnosed with non hodgekinson's lymphoma whilst we were studying , he had a confirmed brain tumour , my friend was given leaflets about the disease and regular medical treatments but in the meantime whilst waiting for the next step (NHS) the operation after another consultant check she took him to a homeopath who was knowledgeable about cancer treatment  , he started his treatment; by the time the Doctor's appointment came up a month and half later , the tumour had disappeared . Of course this could be 'spontaneous healing' as Doctors love to say, but the point is we try to redirect the immune systems energy to dealing with the real problem not get overwhelmed and sit down on the job . 

What do you say to the critique that the miniscule volumes of substances in homeopathic remedies renders them ineffective? 

That's what I commonly hear. I'm no expert on the matter so don't see it as some conclusive statement of belief on my part. 

37 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What do you say to the critique that the miniscule volumes of substances in homeopathic remedies renders them ineffective? 

That's what I commonly hear. I'm no expert on the matter so don't see it as some conclusive statement of belief on my part. 

the body runs on only the equivalent of a teaspoon worth of hormones for all processes all year ...that indicates that the intelligence of the body's immune system and the body's reactivity is highly underestimated . There is a well documented and tested phenomena in science called Hormesis where normally toxic substances when given in minute amounts have the opposite  effect to the expected giving positive health benefits .Of course the biggest kicker is what system of medicine do the elites rely on the petro-chemical based general meds they promoted  or homeopathy ...and the answer is homeopathy often having their own personal homeopaths ...  I have seen historical data collected during cholera epidemic during the american civil war and the homeopathic hospital lost very few patients downwards of 10% whereas the regular medicine hispital lost upwards of 80% of all cases

Recently Cuba developed a homeopathic 'vaccine' against dengue to save their population and had great results 

• 4 years later...
35 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Have you seen Snoop? Does he look crazed to you? That was the jealousy bro or he was smoking opium. 

different people have different susceptibilities and underlying suspicious/jealous/envious mind will be easier to push over the edge . Snoop is not a healthy mind either he thinks nothing of exploiting females to supply him cash , that also includes the beatdown to keep them in line (I suppose) very psychopathic

36 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Have you seen Snoop? Does he look crazed to you? That was the jealousy bro or he was smoking opium. 

Insane jealousy probably played a part, but I can tell you from what I've seen with my own eyes, some guys have some precondition that appears to be severely exacerbated by cannabis. I've seen a couple of guys be cogent, rational but go completely schizoid (as in hearing voices!) on just one puff of a 'spliff'. Some people go bonkers with excessive, habitual prolonged use, and Ayurvedic texts say as much.

Then on the other hand I've met with, and worked with guys who puff all day long (from waking up) and it doesn't seem to have a pronounced effect on them?? They puff enough to put a normal bloke on his back but still function???

Varying neurobiology interacts with the cannabinoids and has different effects on different people. This much is obvious. 

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

different people have different susceptibilities and underlying suspicious/jealous/envious mind will be easier to push over the edge . Snoop is not a healthy mind either he thinks nothing of exploiting females to supply him cash , that also includes the beatdown to keep them in line (I suppose) very psychopathic

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Insane jealousy probably played a part, but I can tell you from what I've seen with my own eyes, some guys have some precondition that appears to be severely exacerbated by cannabis. I've seen a couple of guys be cogent, rational but go completely schizoid (as in hearing voices!) on just one puff of a 'spliff'. Some people go bonkers with excessive, habitual prolonged use, and Ayurvedic texts say as much.

Then on the other hand I've met with, and worked with guys who puff all day long (from waking up) and it doesn't seem to have a pronounced effect on them?? They puff enough to put a normal bloke on his back but still function???

Varying neurobiology interacts with the cannabinoids and has different effects on different people. This much is obvious. 

I've been around...a lot...a ...lot of cannabis users. Of the thousands I can think of, I know one dude and one dude only that gets paranoid enough from time to time he stops. Then after purging goes back to chill occasional use. And he did thousands of hits of acid so I think that's a factor. 

This is the closest major city to burning man. I've been there, been to music festivals, been all over to where the people love the good green herb and I have never run into that, never heard a story like that, never heard a cautionary tale like that. 

Not saying it's impossible but the numbers have to be miniscule. 

Oh right! Snoop. Yes, definitely not a role model. He's a good example for that reason. Gang banger, violent historically, uses or used harder drugs...still chill...the cannabis is the best thing he has going for him. It obviously makes him a better person not worse. If it was psychosis inducing Tommy Chong would be psychotic and so would half the world. 

If you asked Ranjit Singh what he was drinking he might say wine. But to him that's a mix of things. Who's to say what his brother was drinking is all I'm saying. And that it sounds...strange.