Beadbi at UK Gurdwara by Muslim attacking Maharaj

Guest Singh

Dear Sangat Ji,

A Muslim attacker proclaiming Muhammad Rasool Allah has today attacked Sangat and angs of Maharaj at a Gurdwara in London UK.

The Muslim attacker tore angs of Guru Sahib and attacked Sangat.

Fortunately the Muslim attacker was caught by brave Singhs and handed over to Police who arrested him.

Whole incident was caught on Camera and the Muslim attacker wore shoes and burned torn angs of Maharaj with the lighted cigarette he came in smoking with.

Message to Sangat please increase security at your local Gurdwara!

I read about this on FB yesterday it was at woolwich Gurdwara but the report falsely said it was apna who did it ... Please for God's sake don't give this scumbag the mental health excuse because he knew what he was doing ... I hope they throw the book at him instead of saying chalo koi gall nahin vechare da dimag vich pharak si and dropping charges . Send the message that this will not be tolerated . 

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

How the eff did he get as far as burning angs?!? Was the Gurdwara empty?

'Jattan' da gurdwara is in an old Church building where the diwan is in the Church and the langar is in an attached building, most times the diwan hall is quiet especially midweek , he was apparently tackled by a member of sangat so I'm guessing that Guru ji was not totally alone but minimal sangat presence was there, most sangat is older generation .

The word going around is that the Dhesi group and Damdami Taksal followers trying to infiltrate the Gurdwara may actually have paid this individual to do Beadbi.

The Gurdwara is famous locally for its inclusive committee and Sangat which includes Gursikhs of all biraderi backgrounds unlike the other Gurdwara in Woolwich which restricts membership only to those whose both parents are declared to be from a certain caste. A lot of the Gursikh families from Ramgarhia Temple have left it as a result to join the united Sangat Gurdwara in Woolwich on Calderwood Street

On 09/02/2017 at 0:59 PM, jkvlondon said:

'Jattan' da gurdwara is in an old Church building where the diwan is in the Church and the langar is in an attached building, most times the diwan hall is quiet especially midweek , he was apparently tackled by a member of sangat so I'm guessing that Guru ji was not totally alone but minimal sangat presence was there, most sangat is older generation .

What does this have to do with jatt? Smh

2 hours ago, S4NGH said:

What does this have to do with jatt? Smh

there are two Gurdwarey in woolwich , the original one was a Ramgarhia Sikh Association (I used go as a kid from hackney) then the Jatts being so proud bought the church to do up as a seperate gurdwara thus the colloquial reference ...I don't believe in all that jatt nonsense . BTW Woolwich have a problem with bazurg and gurdwarey being attacked ... 

Guest United (not Jatt)

There is some unfortunate misinformation being put out there regarding the Woolwich (United) Gurdwara on Calderwood Street.

Calderwood Street Gurdwara was created by Sangat from various different backgrounds (Jatt, Chamar, Saini, Tarkhan, Julaha, Khatri, Arora, Brahmin, Rajput etc) in response to Ramgarhia Woolwich not allowing those from a non-carpenter background to become a member of Ramgarhia Woolwich Gurdwara. All Amritdhari Singh's from a Tarkhan background left Ramgarhia Woolwich to become members of the new united Gurdwara when it was formed on Calderwood Street.

It is factually incorrect to falsely claim that Calderwood Street Gurdwara must be a so-called Jatt one just because the Ramgarhia Gurdwara discriminated against people.

How would JKV explain the fact that the trustees of the united Woolwich Gurdwara are Mr Saini, Mr Dhillon, Mr Malik according to her false claim of the Gurdwara being a supposedly so-called Jatt one.

Benti that incorrect info by JKV above should be edited.