Urgent info/evidence on DSS

Guest ILoveTrees

Guest ILoveTrees

VJKK VJKF 

Dear All

an organisation called Trees For Cities (T4C) is doing brilliant work in and around London. My husband and I went to support them last week only to find that members of Dera Sacha Sauda were there with a stall set up and literally a ton of volunteers all clad in exclusive DSS gear to help with the tree planting. Since I wrote to the organisers to explain who and what DSS stood for and wanted to know what their affiliation with T4C is, I also went into a bit of detail regarding DSS. Attached is their response. Does anyone have any substantial evidence/links I can share with them? A random DSS search results in that twat prancing around on stage with thousands of people. 

I have no issues with people planting trees but to almost 'take over' and try to link the efforts of T4C with your cult and agenda is a big no-no. 

If anyone is interested, Trees for Cities will be aiming to plant 20,000 trees in Ealing, Marnham Fields, 10am-4pm on Saturday 25th February, you can visit their webpage for more info. 

IMG_7705.PNG

IMG_7705.PNG

Tread very carefully. State facts not hearsay or innuendo. You do not want to provide ammunition to others that will allow your concerns to be dismissed as petty insecurities, or worse, a vendetta being instigated by a majority faith against a smaller, "powerless" sect. Like I said, be smart about it. Don't play into their hands. Good luck.

Guest Jacfsing2
8 hours ago, Guest ILoveTrees said:

VJKK VJKF 

Dear All

an organisation called Trees For Cities (T4C) is doing brilliant work in and around London. My husband and I went to support them last week only to find that members of Dera Sacha Sauda were there with a stall set up and literally a ton of volunteers all clad in exclusive DSS gear to help with the tree planting. Since I wrote to the organisers to explain who and what DSS stood for and wanted to know what their affiliation with T4C is, I also went into a bit of detail regarding DSS. Attached is their response. Does anyone have any substantial evidence/links I can share with them? A random DSS search results in that twat prancing around on stage with thousands of people. 

I have no issues with people planting trees but to almost 'take over' and try to link the efforts of T4C with your cult and agenda is a big no-no. 

If anyone is interested, Trees for Cities will be aiming to plant 20,000 trees in Ealing, Marnham Fields, 10am-4pm on Saturday 25th February, you can visit their webpage for more info. 

We have serious problems with this group, and planting trees is the least of any group's concerns. Let's not forget that this Pakhandi has been lucky on various occasions due to some Sikhs being a bit confused and just accepting apologies like crazy. When your religion is larger, (which Sikhs are), you should be careful not to make it seem like your bullying them into your will with something as innocent as planting trees, we need more trees not less.

Guest ILoveTrees

Let me be clear, I have no problem with anyone planting trees but when you're turning up in DSS gear AND set up a stall based on DSS AND have a massive banner with a huge picture of your so called 'Saadh/Guru' AND you're using this event to attempt some sort of world record in this guys name/cult when it's totally not related to or affiliated with Tress for Cities, then yes, there is a problem.

I wouldn't want Trees for Cities to be tarnished because of DSS and there's no way DSS should try to worm their way in and make it look like it's a massive DSS shindig. 

I'm sure Trees for Cities will do their own investigation and come to their own conclusion - end of the day they just needs the trees planted.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We have serious problems with this group, and planting trees is the least of any group's concerns. Let's not forget that this Pakhandi has been lucky on various occasions due to some Sikhs being a bit confused and just accepting apologies like crazy. When your religion is larger, (which Sikhs are), you should be careful not to make it seem like your bullying them into your will with something as innocent as planting trees, we need more trees not less.

DSS work to the same modus operandi as the Radhaswamis. They take earth-shatteringly excellent aspects of Sikhi and adopt them as their own. This draws people towards them, people visit them and in turn more people join. Before long, millions of them are singing to the same hymn sheet and pointing out how they are so much better than the Sikhs....even though it was Sikhi ideals espoused by our Gurus that they adopted. For example, I would say that somewhere near half of my pend back in Punjab have become Radhaswamis. When you ask them why, nearly all of them point to the environment inside the radahaswami dera. You see, the Radhaswamis realised a long time ago that almost all the Sikhs were either too uneducated, too ignorant or too attached to concreting over grass and building gigantic houses to be able to even realise what the Gurus had taught the whole world about the environment and nature. Our Gurus, were the world's first environmentalists, teaching us about the inter-connecting relationship between man, animal and nature centuries before any western scientist even had a notion of it. It is oft said that Sikhi is the greatest religion in the world but unfortunately it has been revealed to the most ignorant and uneducated people in the world : we Punjabis. So, with this magnificent thing in our hands what do we the Punjabis do with that magnificence ?  Old men who pray all day but do no work say respect men who pray all day. Over the centuries these men make written and unwritten rules. One of them is to plant in people's heads the idea that debating, thinking and asking questions is the same as arguing. Thus they say 'only fools argue' and in this way you're a patit if you question their authority and decision making ....thus they ensure they never get questioned. Our parcharaks have been using this ploy a long time now and it is showing no sign of going out of fashion any time soon. For example, 3 weeks ago, Harjinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha , in a katha, said only fools share viral videos of Sikhs doing bad things. Of course nobody can question if there is a relationship between a man saying good Sikhs never share and spread viral videos and that particular man and his group being the subject of numerous bad videos, because remember the parcharaks have already told you....only fools argue. They ensure they are never questioned and you always remain in ignorance. In the same way, last year when Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale's jeep was attacked by gunmen, the sangat were not able to comprehend the irony in the fact that he said he was on his way to serve Waheguru and the fact that his car was a petrol guzzler of monsterous proportions. When Gurbani says the air, trees and flowers ARE also Waheguru this means he was killing Waheguru on his way to serving Waheguru :hairan:     So, we get to a stage where half a Punjab village have become Radhaswamis and when explaining the virtues of it they cite how their deras are super clean natural environment where concrete is dug up and trees are planted, birds sing in the trees and bees polenate the flowers. This is a Sikhi ideal given to us in Gurbani but they, and dera sacha sauda  and of course that safron wearing pakhandi baba Balbir Seechwal that has become India's most celebrated environmentalist have been able to hijack and claim as their own these ideals because our leaders and rule-makers were too busy making rules. It started with the Maryada they made 2 before the current one where they ruled that any Sikh that learned Persian was going strictly against Sikhi. This rule remained in place for 50 years before some Sikhs started getting educated and pointed out how that would make Sri Gobind Singh ji un-sikh for he was a true scholar of Persian. The next Maryada they came up included the rule that every Sikh female MUST have the surname Devi.  This rule stood for nearly a century. Now there are rules for sitting, rules for bathing, rules for the type of elastic to wear....all of which, they say, will make you a non-sikh if you break. Once any people get too hung up on rules they lose touch with the essence of the actual message. The essence of what Guru ji taught us becomes lost because our focus and energy is on following the 'rules'. The 'essence' within Sikhi is enough to save the entire earth.  The earth is being destroyed and Sikhi has the answers. But our 'religious' are too busy following rules, making money, knocking down trees, flowers and plants and building giant concrete houses. No more bees in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more flowers in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more trees in Punjab and they blame Badal....oblivious to the fact that every tree that has been cut down in Punjab has significantly cut Punjab's underground water table.

So, the real question is: How is it that DSS, the Radhaswamis and the Nirmali dera can hijack our Sikhi ideals and prosper from whilst 99% of Sikhs don't even know that those are our own Sikhi ideals given to us by our Gurus ?

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 2:10 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

It started with the Maryada they made 2 before the current one where they ruled that any Sikh that learned Persian was going strictly against Sikhi. This rule remained in place for 50 years before some Sikhs started getting educated and pointed out how that would make Sri Gobind Singh ji un-sikh for he was a true scholar of Persian. The next Maryada they came up included the rule that every Sikh female MUST have the surname Devi.  This rule stood for nearly a century.

Can you please elaborate on this? Wat time period and who was involved? 

Thanks in advance!

Guest london jwaan
On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:10 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

So, the real question is: How is it that DSS, the Radhaswamis and the Nirmali dera can hijack our Sikhi ideals and prosper from whilst 99% of Sikhs don't even know that those are our own Sikhi ideals given to us by our Gurus ?

On the contrary, I think the question is: What has this rambling off-topic nonsense got to do with the question that was asked in this thread? i.e substantial evidence or links that were requested by Guest ILoveTrees regarding DSS. Or have you just copied/pasted some previous answer again from another thread, blessing us with your pearls of wisdom that will apply to any question asked on any topic?

Guest Jacfsing2
On 2/16/2017 at 5:10 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

DSS work to the same modus operandi as the Radhaswamis. They take earth-shatteringly excellent aspects of Sikhi and adopt them as their own. This draws people towards them, people visit them and in turn more people join. Before long, millions of them are singing to the same hymn sheet and pointing out how they are so much better than the Sikhs....even though it was Sikhi ideals espoused by our Gurus that they adopted. For example, I would say that somewhere near half of my pend back in Punjab have become Radhaswamis. When you ask them why, nearly all of them point to the environment inside the radahaswami dera. You see, the Radhaswamis realised a long time ago that almost all the Sikhs were either too uneducated, too ignorant or too attached to concreting over grass and building gigantic houses to be able to even realise what the Gurus had taught the whole world about the environment and nature. Our Gurus, were the world's first environmentalists, teaching us about the inter-connecting relationship between man, animal and nature centuries before any western scientist even had a notion of it. It is oft said that Sikhi is the greatest religion in the world but unfortunately it has been revealed to the most ignorant and uneducated people in the world : we Punjabis. So, with this magnificent thing in our hands what do we the Punjabis do with that magnificence ?  Old men who pray all day but do no work say respect men who pray all day. Over the centuries these men make written and unwritten rules. One of them is to plant in people's heads the idea that debating, thinking and asking questions is the same as arguing. Thus they say 'only fools argue' and in this way you're a patit if you question their authority and decision making ....thus they ensure they never get questioned. Our parcharaks have been using this ploy a long time now and it is showing no sign of going out of fashion any time soon. For example, 3 weeks ago, Harjinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha , in a katha, said only fools share viral videos of Sikhs doing bad things. Of course nobody can question if there is a relationship between a man saying good Sikhs never share and spread viral videos and that particular man and his group being the subject of numerous bad videos, because remember the parcharaks have already told you....only fools argue. They ensure they are never questioned and you always remain in ignorance. In the same way, last year when Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale's jeep was attacked by gunmen, the sangat were not able to comprehend the irony in the fact that he said he was on his way to serve Waheguru and the fact that his car was a petrol guzzler of monsterous proportions. When Gurbani says the air, trees and flowers ARE also Waheguru this means he was killing Waheguru on his way to serving Waheguru :hairan:     So, we get to a stage where half a Punjab village have become Radhaswamis and when explaining the virtues of it they cite how their deras are super clean natural environment where concrete is dug up and trees are planted, birds sing in the trees and bees polenate the flowers. This is a Sikhi ideal given to us in Gurbani but they, and dera sacha sauda  and of course that safron wearing pakhandi baba Balbir Seechwal that has become India's most celebrated environmentalist have been able to hijack and claim as their own these ideals because our leaders and rule-makers were too busy making rules. It started with the Maryada they made 2 before the current one where they ruled that any Sikh that learned Persian was going strictly against Sikhi. This rule remained in place for 50 years before some Sikhs started getting educated and pointed out how that would make Sri Gobind Singh ji un-sikh for he was a true scholar of Persian. The next Maryada they came up included the rule that every Sikh female MUST have the surname Devi.  This rule stood for nearly a century. Now there are rules for sitting, rules for bathing, rules for the type of elastic to wear....all of which, they say, will make you a non-sikh if you break. Once any people get too hung up on rules they lose touch with the essence of the actual message. The essence of what Guru ji taught us becomes lost because our focus and energy is on following the 'rules'. The 'essence' within Sikhi is enough to save the entire earth.  The earth is being destroyed and Sikhi has the answers. But our 'religious' are too busy following rules, making money, knocking down trees, flowers and plants and building giant concrete houses. No more bees in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more flowers in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more trees in Punjab and they blame Badal....oblivious to the fact that every tree that has been cut down in Punjab has significantly cut Punjab's underground water table.

You didn't need to write an entire essay, if you were explaining our beliefs to a non-Sikh maybe on the eco-side. (Almost everything you said is common knowledge).

Guest London jwaan

Jagsaw Singh, 

Can you please stay on topic? Copying and pasting rambling nonsense about stuff that's not related to the thread and assuming that your of topic essays answer every thread is arrogance to the extreme.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 18/02/2017 at 7:54 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Can you please elaborate on this? Wat time period and who was involved? 

Thanks in advance!

No worries bruv. Especially as you asked so politely.

• Its the Daya Singh Rahit Nama (Rehat Maryada) of the late 18th Century that states that any Sikh that learns or studies Persian is a tanakhahia. It also says never ever trust a clean shaven man and....never trust a hillman (people who live in the hills)
  • It is the very earliest Rehat Maryada (Prem Sumarg) that states that all Sikh women must have the surname Devi.

Some others:  It is the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama that says a Sikh must shun any women who belongs to a different caste as him.  It also says a Sikh must greet the sun in the morning with a Namaste and likewise the moon in the evening. That Maryada also says a Sikh must never put out a fire with water left over after drinking. It is the Desa Singh Maryada that clearly says a Sikh must never use tobacco or alcohol but it is perfectly OK for him to use Opium (heroin) and cannabis.

So, like I said, old men making rules over the years and always adding the rule that it is wrong and a sin to question their authority or religious knowledge. Mere mortals (men) have been getting our Guru's message wrong from the very beginning. It would be very wrong of us to assume the current ones have got it right.

btw....the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama, interestingly, also states that a Sikh must never cut down a tree so they didn't always get it so wrong.