Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ILoveTrees

Urgent info/evidence on DSS

Recommended Posts

Guest ILoveTrees

VJKK VJKF 

Dear All

an organisation called Trees For Cities (T4C) is doing brilliant work in and around London. My husband and I went to support them last week only to find that members of Dera Sacha Sauda were there with a stall set up and literally a ton of volunteers all clad in exclusive DSS gear to help with the tree planting. Since I wrote to the organisers to explain who and what DSS stood for and wanted to know what their affiliation with T4C is, I also went into a bit of detail regarding DSS. Attached is their response. Does anyone have any substantial evidence/links I can share with them? A random DSS search results in that twat prancing around on stage with thousands of people. 

I have no issues with people planting trees but to almost 'take over' and try to link the efforts of T4C with your cult and agenda is a big no-no. 

If anyone is interested, Trees for Cities will be aiming to plant 20,000 trees in Ealing, Marnham Fields, 10am-4pm on Saturday 25th February, you can visit their webpage for more info. 

 

IMG_7705.PNG

IMG_7705.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tread very carefully. State facts not hearsay or innuendo. You do not want to provide ammunition to others that will allow your concerns to be dismissed as petty insecurities, or worse, a vendetta being instigated by a majority faith against a smaller, "powerless" sect. Like I said, be smart about it. Don't play into their hands. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
8 hours ago, Guest ILoveTrees said:

VJKK VJKF 

Dear All

an organisation called Trees For Cities (T4C) is doing brilliant work in and around London. My husband and I went to support them last week only to find that members of Dera Sacha Sauda were there with a stall set up and literally a ton of volunteers all clad in exclusive DSS gear to help with the tree planting. Since I wrote to the organisers to explain who and what DSS stood for and wanted to know what their affiliation with T4C is, I also went into a bit of detail regarding DSS. Attached is their response. Does anyone have any substantial evidence/links I can share with them? A random DSS search results in that twat prancing around on stage with thousands of people. 

I have no issues with people planting trees but to almost 'take over' and try to link the efforts of T4C with your cult and agenda is a big no-no. 

If anyone is interested, Trees for Cities will be aiming to plant 20,000 trees in Ealing, Marnham Fields, 10am-4pm on Saturday 25th February, you can visit their webpage for more info. 

We have serious problems with this group, and planting trees is the least of any group's concerns. Let's not forget that this Pakhandi has been lucky on various occasions due to some Sikhs being a bit confused and just accepting apologies like crazy. When your religion is larger, (which Sikhs are), you should be careful not to make it seem like your bullying them into your will with something as innocent as planting trees, we need more trees not less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ILoveTrees

Let me be clear, I have no problem with anyone planting trees but when you're turning up in DSS gear AND set up a stall based on DSS AND have a massive banner with a huge picture of your so called 'Saadh/Guru' AND you're using this event to attempt some sort of world record in this guys name/cult when it's totally not related to or affiliated with Tress for Cities, then yes, there is a problem.

I wouldn't want Trees for Cities to be tarnished because of DSS and there's no way DSS should try to worm their way in and make it look like it's a massive DSS shindig. 

I'm sure Trees for Cities will do their own investigation and come to their own conclusion - end of the day they just needs the trees planted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh
1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We have serious problems with this group, and planting trees is the least of any group's concerns. Let's not forget that this Pakhandi has been lucky on various occasions due to some Sikhs being a bit confused and just accepting apologies like crazy. When your religion is larger, (which Sikhs are), you should be careful not to make it seem like your bullying them into your will with something as innocent as planting trees, we need more trees not less.

DSS work to the same modus operandi as the Radhaswamis. They take earth-shatteringly excellent aspects of Sikhi and adopt them as their own. This draws people towards them, people visit them and in turn more people join. Before long, millions of them are singing to the same hymn sheet and pointing out how they are so much better than the Sikhs....even though it was Sikhi ideals espoused by our Gurus that they adopted. For example, I would say that somewhere near half of my pend back in Punjab have become Radhaswamis. When you ask them why, nearly all of them point to the environment inside the radahaswami dera. You see, the Radhaswamis realised a long time ago that almost all the Sikhs were either too uneducated, too ignorant or too attached to concreting over grass and building gigantic houses to be able to even realise what the Gurus had taught the whole world about the environment and nature. Our Gurus, were the world's first environmentalists, teaching us about the inter-connecting relationship between man, animal and nature centuries before any western scientist even had a notion of it. It is oft said that Sikhi is the greatest religion in the world but unfortunately it has been revealed to the most ignorant and uneducated people in the world : we Punjabis. So, with this magnificent thing in our hands what do we the Punjabis do with that magnificence ?  Old men who pray all day but do no work say respect men who pray all day. Over the centuries these men make written and unwritten rules. One of them is to plant in people's heads the idea that debating, thinking and asking questions is the same as arguing. Thus they say 'only fools argue' and in this way you're a patit if you question their authority and decision making ....thus they ensure they never get questioned. Our parcharaks have been using this ploy a long time now and it is showing no sign of going out of fashion any time soon. For example, 3 weeks ago, Harjinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha , in a katha, said only fools share viral videos of Sikhs doing bad things. Of course nobody can question if there is a relationship between a man saying good Sikhs never share and spread viral videos and that particular man and his group being the subject of numerous bad videos, because remember the parcharaks have already told you....only fools argue. They ensure they are never questioned and you always remain in ignorance. In the same way, last year when Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale's jeep was attacked by gunmen, the sangat were not able to comprehend the irony in the fact that he said he was on his way to serve Waheguru and the fact that his car was a petrol guzzler of monsterous proportions. When Gurbani says the air, trees and flowers ARE also Waheguru this means he was killing Waheguru on his way to serving Waheguru :hairan:     So, we get to a stage where half a Punjab village have become Radhaswamis and when explaining the virtues of it they cite how their deras are super clean natural environment where concrete is dug up and trees are planted, birds sing in the trees and bees polenate the flowers. This is a Sikhi ideal given to us in Gurbani but they, and dera sacha sauda  and of course that safron wearing pakhandi baba Balbir Seechwal that has become India's most celebrated environmentalist have been able to hijack and claim as their own these ideals because our leaders and rule-makers were too busy making rules. It started with the Maryada they made 2 before the current one where they ruled that any Sikh that learned Persian was going strictly against Sikhi. This rule remained in place for 50 years before some Sikhs started getting educated and pointed out how that would make Sri Gobind Singh ji un-sikh for he was a true scholar of Persian. The next Maryada they came up included the rule that every Sikh female MUST have the surname Devi.  This rule stood for nearly a century. Now there are rules for sitting, rules for bathing, rules for the type of elastic to wear....all of which, they say, will make you a non-sikh if you break. Once any people get too hung up on rules they lose touch with the essence of the actual message. The essence of what Guru ji taught us becomes lost because our focus and energy is on following the 'rules'. The 'essence' within Sikhi is enough to save the entire earth.  The earth is being destroyed and Sikhi has the answers. But our 'religious' are too busy following rules, making money, knocking down trees, flowers and plants and building giant concrete houses. No more bees in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more flowers in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more trees in Punjab and they blame Badal....oblivious to the fact that every tree that has been cut down in Punjab has significantly cut Punjab's underground water table.

So, the real question is: How is it that DSS, the Radhaswamis and the Nirmali dera can hijack our Sikhi ideals and prosper from whilst 99% of Sikhs don't even know that those are our own Sikhi ideals given to us by our Gurus ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 2:10 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

It started with the Maryada they made 2 before the current one where they ruled that any Sikh that learned Persian was going strictly against Sikhi. This rule remained in place for 50 years before some Sikhs started getting educated and pointed out how that would make Sri Gobind Singh ji un-sikh for he was a true scholar of Persian. The next Maryada they came up included the rule that every Sikh female MUST have the surname Devi.  This rule stood for nearly a century.

Can you please elaborate on this? Wat time period and who was involved? 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest london jwaan
On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:10 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

So, the real question is: How is it that DSS, the Radhaswamis and the Nirmali dera can hijack our Sikhi ideals and prosper from whilst 99% of Sikhs don't even know that those are our own Sikhi ideals given to us by our Gurus ?

On the contrary, I think the question is: What has this rambling off-topic nonsense got to do with the question that was asked in this thread? i.e substantial evidence or links that were requested by Guest ILoveTrees regarding DSS. Or have you just copied/pasted some previous answer again from another thread, blessing us with your pearls of wisdom that will apply to any question asked on any topic?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
On 2/16/2017 at 5:10 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

DSS work to the same modus operandi as the Radhaswamis. They take earth-shatteringly excellent aspects of Sikhi and adopt them as their own. This draws people towards them, people visit them and in turn more people join. Before long, millions of them are singing to the same hymn sheet and pointing out how they are so much better than the Sikhs....even though it was Sikhi ideals espoused by our Gurus that they adopted. For example, I would say that somewhere near half of my pend back in Punjab have become Radhaswamis. When you ask them why, nearly all of them point to the environment inside the radahaswami dera. You see, the Radhaswamis realised a long time ago that almost all the Sikhs were either too uneducated, too ignorant or too attached to concreting over grass and building gigantic houses to be able to even realise what the Gurus had taught the whole world about the environment and nature. Our Gurus, were the world's first environmentalists, teaching us about the inter-connecting relationship between man, animal and nature centuries before any western scientist even had a notion of it. It is oft said that Sikhi is the greatest religion in the world but unfortunately it has been revealed to the most ignorant and uneducated people in the world : we Punjabis. So, with this magnificent thing in our hands what do we the Punjabis do with that magnificence ?  Old men who pray all day but do no work say respect men who pray all day. Over the centuries these men make written and unwritten rules. One of them is to plant in people's heads the idea that debating, thinking and asking questions is the same as arguing. Thus they say 'only fools argue' and in this way you're a patit if you question their authority and decision making ....thus they ensure they never get questioned. Our parcharaks have been using this ploy a long time now and it is showing no sign of going out of fashion any time soon. For example, 3 weeks ago, Harjinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha , in a katha, said only fools share viral videos of Sikhs doing bad things. Of course nobody can question if there is a relationship between a man saying good Sikhs never share and spread viral videos and that particular man and his group being the subject of numerous bad videos, because remember the parcharaks have already told you....only fools argue. They ensure they are never questioned and you always remain in ignorance. In the same way, last year when Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale's jeep was attacked by gunmen, the sangat were not able to comprehend the irony in the fact that he said he was on his way to serve Waheguru and the fact that his car was a petrol guzzler of monsterous proportions. When Gurbani says the air, trees and flowers ARE also Waheguru this means he was killing Waheguru on his way to serving Waheguru :hairan:     So, we get to a stage where half a Punjab village have become Radhaswamis and when explaining the virtues of it they cite how their deras are super clean natural environment where concrete is dug up and trees are planted, birds sing in the trees and bees polenate the flowers. This is a Sikhi ideal given to us in Gurbani but they, and dera sacha sauda  and of course that safron wearing pakhandi baba Balbir Seechwal that has become India's most celebrated environmentalist have been able to hijack and claim as their own these ideals because our leaders and rule-makers were too busy making rules. It started with the Maryada they made 2 before the current one where they ruled that any Sikh that learned Persian was going strictly against Sikhi. This rule remained in place for 50 years before some Sikhs started getting educated and pointed out how that would make Sri Gobind Singh ji un-sikh for he was a true scholar of Persian. The next Maryada they came up included the rule that every Sikh female MUST have the surname Devi.  This rule stood for nearly a century. Now there are rules for sitting, rules for bathing, rules for the type of elastic to wear....all of which, they say, will make you a non-sikh if you break. Once any people get too hung up on rules they lose touch with the essence of the actual message. The essence of what Guru ji taught us becomes lost because our focus and energy is on following the 'rules'. The 'essence' within Sikhi is enough to save the entire earth.  The earth is being destroyed and Sikhi has the answers. But our 'religious' are too busy following rules, making money, knocking down trees, flowers and plants and building giant concrete houses. No more bees in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more flowers in Punjab and they blame Badal...oblivious to the part they played. No more trees in Punjab and they blame Badal....oblivious to the fact that every tree that has been cut down in Punjab has significantly cut Punjab's underground water table.

So, the real question is: How is it that DSS, the Radhaswamis and the Nirmali dera can hijack our Sikhi ideals and prosper from whilst 99% of Sikhs don't even know that those are our own Sikhi ideals given to us by our Gurus ?

You didn't need to write an entire essay, if you were explaining our beliefs to a non-Sikh maybe on the eco-side. (Almost everything you said is common knowledge).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwaan

Jagsaw Singh, 

Can you please stay on topic? Copying and pasting rambling nonsense about stuff that's not related to the thread and assuming that your of topic essays answer every thread is arrogance to the extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 18/02/2017 at 7:54 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Can you please elaborate on this? Wat time period and who was involved? 

Thanks in advance!

No worries bruv. Especially as you asked so politely.

  • Its the Daya Singh Rahit Nama (Rehat Maryada) of the late 18th Century that states that any Sikh that learns or studies Persian is a tanakhahia. It also says never ever trust a clean shaven man and....never trust a hillman (people who live in the hills)
  • It is the very earliest Rehat Maryada (Prem Sumarg) that states that all Sikh women must have the surname Devi.

Some others:  It is the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama that says a Sikh must shun any women who belongs to a different caste as him.  It also says a Sikh must greet the sun in the morning with a Namaste and likewise the moon in the evening. That Maryada also says a Sikh must never put out a fire with water left over after drinking. It is the Desa Singh Maryada that clearly says a Sikh must never use tobacco or alcohol but it is perfectly OK for him to use Opium (heroin) and cannabis.

So, like I said, old men making rules over the years and always adding the rule that it is wrong and a sin to question their authority or religious knowledge. Mere mortals (men) have been getting our Guru's message wrong from the very beginning. It would be very wrong of us to assume the current ones have got it right.

btw....the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama, interestingly, also states that a Sikh must never cut down a tree so they didn't always get it so wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwaan
On 20/02/2017 at 10:40 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Copying and pasting    Tell me one thing in what I wrote that was "copied and pasted" ?   Thats right. You can't. :clap:  You can't because, as you didn't possess enough intellect, knowledge or know-how to either understand or counter my message you were left with no option but to revert to to your true level, i.e. that of someone that knows very little and knows even less how to retort. After posting a few messages where you tried to imply that 'Jagsaw' equated to stupidity you quickly gave up after not a single person found your feeble and uneducated attempt at insulting clever enough to respond to. With your pride damaged, you have tried again, this time using a different tactic. As you are not mentally capable of thinking and writing fast you are not able to comprehend how anyone else could. Thus you convince yourself that what I wrote was "copied and pasted". You say it like it was fact. And so we're back to the crux of the matter: Your severe lack of knowledge about anything and what that does to you when you encounter someone not lacking in that regard.

rambling nonsense about stuff that's not related to the thread    And so, we're back to your low IQ. Lets take you by the hand, like the mentally immature child you are, and lead you through the "nonsense stuff" in simple terms. The thread, fundamentally, is about dera sects and trees (saving the environment). My message was about how and why the pakandi baba of the Nirmali dera has been able to become the most famous environmentalist in the whole of the Indian sub-continent by hijacking Sikhi ideals about saving trees. My message was about how and why the Radhaswamis and Dera sacha sauda have been able to attract hundreds of thousands of Sikhs to their deras on the back of their hijacking of Sikhi ideals about the environment. The OP went to this tree saving event. He or she was shocked and surprised to find dera sacha sauda representatives there. I gave a detailed history of how nd why that came about.  So, tell us again please, what strange mentally retarded universe do you inhabit where you understood neither the thread nor the message ?   Is this inability to see how things are linked affect in you in other areas of life ?  Must be very debilitating. Must make you bitter and angry sometimes which reveals alot about the way you've tried desperately on this thread to start an argument. That in itself is not such a bad thing but it all becomes a bit sad and sorry when you're not very clever and even worse with words. Very sad.>:(

Behvkoofa,

The op wanted specific info about dss to be prepared for a tree planting event. Your rambling nonsense Gave no such evidence and you think I know nothing.

What I do know is its people like you that are an embarrassment to the sikh faith and are precisely the type of behvkoofs who should be excommunicated, never mind banned from this forum.....

My pride is not damaged at all. My responses were just modded out. And given your decorum, lack of logic and general bafoon type rambling I do equate jagsaw with stupidity. I even used it at work today!

What the heck have radhaswamis got to do with the question that was asked behvkoofa? You may ad will have gone off on one about scientologists for all the relevance it had to the ops question.

And in s previous post you yourself indicated you're on minimum wage. A reflection of the lack of achievement in your life caused by your lack of brains. And you think I know nothing. You <banned word filter activated>.

But it's idiots like you that really crack me up. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2017 at 5:56 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

No worries bruv. Especially as you asked so politely.

  • Its the Daya Singh Rahit Nama (Rehat Maryada) of the late 18th Century that states that any Sikh that learns or studies Persian is a tanakhahia. It also says never ever trust a clean shaven man and....never trust a hillman (people who live in the hills)
  • It is the very earliest Rehat Maryada (Prem Sumarg) that states that all Sikh women must have the surname Devi.

Some others:  It is the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama that says a Sikh must shun any women who belongs to a different caste as him.  It also says a Sikh must greet the sun in the morning with a Namaste and likewise the moon in the evening. That Maryada also says a Sikh must never put out a fire with water left over after drinking. It is the Desa Singh Maryada that clearly says a Sikh must never use tobacco or alcohol but it is perfectly OK for him to use Opium (heroin) and cannabis.

So, like I said, old men making rules over the years and always adding the rule that it is wrong and a sin to question their authority or religious knowledge. Mere mortals (men) have been getting our Guru's message wrong from the very beginning. It would be very wrong of us to assume the current ones have got it right.

btw....the Chaupa Singh Rahit Nama, interestingly, also states that a Sikh must never cut down a tree so they didn't always get it so wrong.

if you never cut down a tree how were you going to do construction , clear dead trees etc etc ...a lot of rehitnamey were iffy and had elements of hindu mat brought into it ...which was contrary to what Guru ji taught us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh
12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Behvkoofa,

The op wanted specific info about dss to be prepared for a tree planting event. Your rambling nonsense Gave no such evidence and you think I know nothing.

 

 

If the OP wanted nothing but information about DSS, the OP should have done a Google search about the DSS. The fact that the OP decided instead to start a thread about it on an online discussion forum means someone really must teach you some basic things that most of the age of 8 already know:  An thread on a discussion forum is where a chain of ideas and opinions appear. The day a whole thread does nothing but answer the single sentence question the OP asked for is the day the internet and specifically discussion forums will die. I've said it before London Jawan Singh and I'll say it again, you have the mental capability of a 3 year old.

Quote

What I do know is its people like you that are an embarrassment to the sikh faith and are precisely the type of behvkoofs who should be excommunicated, never mind banned from this forum.

It may have gone unnoticed by many on this forum but you've been super angry with me, determined to start fights with me, since the day I called you out for being a supporter of the right wing Indian point of view. 50% of your messages share the exact same point of view as the Indian government and the other 50% is where you try and point all Sikhs as sword waving taliban extremists (like you tried in your £5 note thread yesterday). There is then, a certain delightful charm in having a Bombay loving retard call me an embarassment to sikhs.

Quote

What the heck have radhaswamis got to do with the question that was asked behvkoofa? You may ad will have gone off on one about scientologists for all the relevance it had to the ops question.

Scientologists are an American cult. I've tried hard to research the connection with Sikhi and the Sikhs that you seem to be alluding to but I'm afraid I can't seem to find anything. Perhaps you can enlighten us ?    The Radhaswamis on the other hand have and are continuing to take convert whole villages in Punjab from Sikhi to Radhaswami. Whe you ask these former Sikhs why, more often than not they cite the environmental beauty of the Radhaswami dera, where concrete has been dug up and trees planted etc.  I explained all that and the linkage between how the dss has seen how the radhaswamis and the Nirmalis have done it and so decided to use the modus operandi to attract Sikh converts and how that explains how and why the OP encountered dss at that environment event in London. This is all clear so one might wonder why you, as a seemingly relative adult, cannot absorb and comprehend  facts nor linkages nor concepts of threads and discussion forums. The answer of course lies somewhere in between your low IQ and your agenda. As all of your messages show, your agenda here is nothing more than hopefully being able to paint Sikhs as extremist militants.

Quote

And in s previous post you yourself indicated you're on minimum wage. A reflection of the lack of achievement in your life caused by your lack of brains. And you think I know nothing. You <banned word filter activated>.

Why stop with the minimum wage warehouse job ?  Why not also reiterate how I worked as a paper boy in the morning and evenings when I was very little. Worked as a milkman's helper when I was doing my gcse. Run my uncles ladies jumper stall at Western International market while doing my A Levels. Worked in a call centre while doing my degree. Worked in Asda while doing my masters and...most recently, worked in a warehouse while finishing my doctorate. All have been minimum wage and that makes me very very proud. I qualified with my doctorate a while ago now so you may want to up your research skills and find out what I do for a living and how much that may pay. (clue....its not minimum wage and it certainly isn't a very high wage either).   The point however is that YOU must learn to stay up to date with things. Time has moved on....people have moved on....jobs, studies and salaries have moved on. The only thing that has made absolutely no progress whatsoever is your brain matter. It seems permanently stuck on 4 year old mode.

So what else you got for me ?   Or are you finally going to stop following me thread to thread provoking arguments ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwan
On 22/02/2017 at 2:28 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

If the OP wanted nothing but information about DSS, the OP should have done a Google search about the DSS. The fact that the OP decided instead to start a thread about it on an online discussion forum means someone really must teach you some basic things that most of the age of 8 already know:  An thread on a discussion forum is where a chain of ideas and opinions appear. The day a whole thread does nothing but answer the single sentence question the OP asked for is the day the internet and specifically discussion forums will die. I've said it before London Jawan Singh and I'll say it again, you have the mental capability of a 3 year old.

It may have gone unnoticed by many on this forum but you've been super angry with me, determined to start fights with me, since the day I called you out for being a supporter of the right wing Indian point of view. 50% of your messages share the exact same point of view as the Indian government and the other 50% is where you try and point all Sikhs as sword waving taliban extremists (like you tried in your £5 note thread yesterday). There is then, a certain delightful charm in having a Bombay loving retard call me an embarassment to sikhs.

Scientologists are an American cult. I've tried hard to research the connection with Sikhi and the Sikhs that you seem to be alluding to but I'm afraid I can't seem to find anything. Perhaps you can enlighten us ?    The Radhaswamis on the other hand have and are continuing to take convert whole villages in Punjab from Sikhi to Radhaswami. Whe you ask these former Sikhs why, more often than not they cite the environmental beauty of the Radhaswami dera, where concrete has been dug up and trees planted etc.  I explained all that and the linkage between how the dss has seen how the radhaswamis and the Nirmalis have done it and so decided to use the modus operandi to attract Sikh converts and how that explains how and why the OP encountered dss at that environment event in London. This is all clear so one might wonder why you, as a seemingly relative adult, cannot absorb and comprehend  facts nor linkages nor concepts of threads and discussion forums. The answer of course lies somewhere in between your low IQ and your agenda. As all of your messages show, your agenda here is nothing more than hopefully being able to paint Sikhs as extremist militants.

Why stop with the minimum wage warehouse job ?  Why not also reiterate how I worked as a paper boy in the morning and evenings when I was very little. Worked as a milkman's helper when I was doing my gcse. Run my uncles ladies jumper stall at Western International market while doing my A Levels. Worked in a call centre while doing my degree. Worked in Asda while doing my masters and...most recently, worked in a warehouse while finishing my doctorate. All have been minimum wage and that makes me very very proud. I qualified with my doctorate a while ago now so you may want to up your research skills and find out what I do for a living and how much that may pay. (clue....its not minimum wage and it certainly isn't a very high wage either).   The point however is that YOU must learn to stay up to date with things. Time has moved on....people have moved on....jobs, studies and salaries have moved on. The only thing that has made absolutely no progress whatsoever is your brain matter. It seems permanently stuck on 4 year old mode.

So what else you got for me ?   Or are you finally going to stop following me thread to thread provoking arguments ?

What else have I got for you behvkoofa? Well as long as you keep writing intolerant off topic verbal diarrhea, and your distorted interpretations of sikhi I will keep countering your nonsense. Im not provoking arguments, but if you spout excrement, expect me to flush it.

Keep justifying it, but the thread was a direct question about dss. You going on about radhaswamis is about as relevant as me responding with the virtues of an iPhone over android.

I dint have an Indian government agenda, but in the same vein I dint have a bullocks fanatical mentality like you clearly do. 

But I will thank you, behvkoofa, all things considered for being so entertaining with your low iq.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwaan

Jagsaw,

Its imperative that somebody is willing to act as the literary imodium to your verbal diarrhea. Im delighted to provide this seva to the forum.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • We feel like sharing a post today. Why is it we never value what we have? A house, clothes, food, health, family - others dream of what you already have. Most of all we never value our great fortune of finding the true guru - Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the living light of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.  We mentioned in a previous post, the job of a Guru is to make hard thing easy. Guru Nanak Dev Ji do so much to help us on the journey of naam simran. Just like simran can happen 24/7, sadh sangat can too. As more kirpa happens, Guru Sahib Ji give hukam to mahapurkhs to provide you phera. They form a big circle around you, their presence means even in Kalyug, the area around you is heaven. Mahapurkhs have hukam to protect you, to not let even the slightest negative energy close to you, and to lift you up when you are down. All of us feel down sometimes, but suddenly mahapurkhs can make your surat fly into spiritual realms where there’s huge bliss. The first sign of their presence can be getting darshan of mahapurkhs in dreams, getting sudden urges to do simran/paath/listen kirtan, or even feeling huge bliss randomly but you don’t know why. In this way, Guru Sahib Ji start blessing their pyare with the anand of sachkhand even before death comes. But what about death? The worst thing for most people. Guru Nanak Dev Ji turn this into a celebration for their pyare. I guess one time we were in the right place at right time. When dhiyan connects parmatma ji can show you anything they want. Around 2011, it was night time we just finished kirtan sohila. A voice came from inside, “all preparations have been done, the carriage has arrived, a mahapurkh are about to leave their body”. First we got bairag, that mahapurkhs are needed in this world, please stay. Then they spoke “so if we are going? We will still come and give you darshan”. Feeling content we started Mool Mantar jaap. Out of Mool Mantar came the vision to view the most astonishing spectacle.  The Guru’s pyare leave this world like royalty sitting on the most beautiful carriage. The route to sachkhand is lined by endless beings on both sides, they all bow down as the carriage passes. Countless spiritual realms stand at their doorways to pay respect as the blessed soul passes. From behind my right shoulder came a gust of wind as the carriage passed through my room, quicker than the speed of light (human perception made it seem fast). In sachkhand the blessed soul is received by Guru Nanak Dev Ji who bestow a siropa of bhagati to their pyare.  A Guru - they make the hard things easy. If you want to value having Guru Nanak Dev Ji as your Guru, then for sure make Mool Mantar a part of your life. It’s the biggest gift Guru gave us, for Mool Mantar is the greatest of the great, Satguru Nanak Dev Ji themselves. Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fathe 
    • f############################## india I HATE THAT COUNTRY SO MUCH  I HATE THEM 
    • One simple way to do Simran is to say 'wahe' on the in breath...and 'guru' on the out breath..(focusing on the breathing). With walking I have found a similar method with my left foot stride landing I say 'wahe' and when the right foot lands 'guru'. Whilst focusing on the mantar and the foot contact with the ground. Might be worth a try.
    • i think its bhai gurmeet singh shant
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use